Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) (20529 Views)

CEO Who Fired 900 Staff On Brutal Zoom Call Faces Mass Resignation Of Exec's / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) by sweetrace(f): 9:48am On Jan 31, 2019
This girl needs to heal. She’s being overly sensitive. Who wants to employ someone who cracks under pressure? The company is just looking for the best fit for the job. Now, she has become abusive. In trying to stand up for herself, she has become a cyber bully: putting her interviewers name out there for all to see. She’s complained about others being in the room. Is she so naive? A great number of companies have open offices. Should others leave because she’s getting interviewed? How does she know they were not observing her so they could give their own take on it The company should be absolutely glad that she turned down the offer. She may have the abilities, but she is not emotionally ready. How does she expect to be part of any team? Girlfriend really needs to sort herself out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) by XTHRONE(m): 9:57am On Jan 31, 2019
ValCon888:
Na she carry last.
If my boss wants me to give her doggy style every morning, i don't give a fvck.

All i want is to get paid.
Just pray you do not get employed in an abusive , hostile environment, where you will be let down on no matter the best you put in. I tell you, you will hate life.
Re: Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) by XTHRONE(m): 10:00am On Jan 31, 2019
haywire07:
It can only happen in countries with lots of job opportunities. undecided

If you try this in naija, then your village people really took their assignments serious undecided
No, is called choice, you don't know her experience in the past, she don't want to get hurt again. Have you ever worked in an abusive hostile environment, if you have, you will be scared of taking up another kind of job similar to the past one you had.
Re: Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 31, 2019
This is the type of women i hate in the workplace, the excuse givers/ emotional miss janet, soon they will shout discriminations and how men are misogynist

she was tested to see if she can work under pressure, she passed but she damn failed the test by going to twitter to get support from her fellow men bashers. no company will want to employ someone like this again. she sabotage herself.

some women are not supposed to be in the workplace, they should just be housewives.
Re: Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) by Abee79(m): 11:04am On Jan 31, 2019
shocked SOME PEOPLE THINK THEY OWN YOUR LIFE JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE PRIVILEGED FOR SOME REASON.
GOD BLESS THIS LADY WITH THE JOB SHE DESERVES!
Re: Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) by Abee79(m): 11:06am On Jan 31, 2019
sweetrace:
This girl needs to heal. She’s being overly sensitive. Who wants to employ someone who cracks under pressure? The company is just looking for the best fit for the job. Now, she has become abusive. In trying to stand up for herself, she has become a cyber bully: putting her interviewers name out there for all to see. She’s complained about others being in the room. Is she so naive? A great number of companies have open offices. Should others leave because she’s getting interviewed? How does she know they were not observing her so they could give their own take on it The company should be absolutely glad that she turned down the offer. She may have the abilities, but she is not emotionally ready. How does she expect to be part of any team? Girlfriend really needs to sort herself out.

Re: Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) by Abee79(m): 11:08am On Jan 31, 2019
wetdick:
This is the type of women i hate in the workplace, the excuse givers/ emotional miss janet, soon they will shout discriminations and how men are misogynist

she was tested to see if she can work under pressure, she passed but she damn failed the test by going to twitter to get support from her fellow men bashers. no company will want to employ someone like this again. she sabotage herself.

some women are not supposed to be in the workplace, they should just be housewives.

Re: Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) by pomide(m): 11:18am On Jan 31, 2019
After seeing 'young woman' in her email, I just stopped reading.. cos it's already leaning towards this self pity feministic shite

1 Like

Re: Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) by kokomilala(m): 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
I once had a similar experience some 8 yrs ago.I was dressed down, intimidated.Then just like this lady,was offered the job.I got a call from them after about 3 weeks.They told me they would pay me the salary I had demanded. But at that point,like a flash,the memories of that interview flooded to me.I spoke with a mentor who asked me to consider their proposal.I accepted the job,but surprisingly, they were very nice to me throughout my spell with them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) by GeorgeTheCoder: 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
sweetrace:

You are wrong on every level. A job interview is not an opportunity to insult , demean or disgrace an applicant under any guise.
Re: Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) by sweetrace(f): 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:

You are wrong on every level. A job interview is not an opportunity to insult , demean or disgrace an applicant under any guise.

That she felt insulted does not mean she was insulted. I read through what she wrote looking for anything resembling an insult, and I could not find anything. Her problem is that she is coming from an abusive relationship. She is in a place emotionally where she feels she let herself down by allowing herself to be in such a relationship. She's probably sworn to never be in such a situation. All that is highly commendable. The downside is that she has a huge chip on her shoulder. She will see insults where none was intended.

1 Like

Re: Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) by Sugar97(f): 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
DanXplore:

In 2016, I turned down a job from one of the big fours without any other job in sight. Till date, I keep thanking God for giving me the boldness to make what was considered by mqjority of people around me, a 'foolish decision'. It is paying off till date.

Dan!
Re: Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) by virago(f): 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
taiwofawole:
[PHOTOS] Lady writes her “brutal” employer shortly after securing the job

https://www.imranservices.com.ng/2019/01/30/photos-lady-writes-her-brutal-employer-shortly-after-securing-the-job/

I lost interest in her letter after she mentioned the bit about being abused as a young woman , would it have been better if she were male or does she regard herself as a weaker vessel cos she's a woman. If she considers herself weaker cos of her gender I surely don't feel the same way
Re: Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) by virago(f): 7:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
pomide:
After seeing 'young woman' in her email, I just stopped reading.. cos it's already leaning towards this self pity feministic shite

Exactly! like it's any better if it were to be a man
Re: Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
Sugar97:

Dan!

OMG. The run away bride
Re: Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) by Sugar97(f): 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
DanXplore:

OMG. The run away bride

Look who's talking undecided

Are you back?
Re: Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 06, 2019
Sugar97:

Look who's talking undecided

Are you back?

Yep!
Re: Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) by NengiFuhrer(m): 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
Re: Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) by ecowas: 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
Karidqueen:
So I was using my colleagues mtn modem for past few weeks after I lost my phone (I was using hotspot with my phone before it got lost).
Accidentally my younger brother damaged a pin inside the modem; so right now I want to replace the modem with exact model...don't want her to feel bad about the whole ish, she been using it for past 3years.
Please where can I get it?
Location is Owerri.

At kadriqueen rat go touch cat I'm tail wetin, you dey find palaver you go get, sorry I heard those modem are no more in existence, they have been replaced by new ones go to MTN to see if they can help you out undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? / Top 10 Core Questions You MUST Ask In A Job Interview To Land Your Dream Job / "UK Employer Asking For My Linkedin Password"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.