Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Woman Proudly Shows Off The Chicken Stew She Made With Just 400 Naira - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Proudly Shows Off The Chicken Stew She Made With Just 400 Naira (4806 Views)

A 12 Year Old Girl Proudly Shows Off Her Pregnancy / Boobs Alert Lady Proudly Shows Her Off Stretch Marks As She Flaunts Natural Body / Slay Queen Proudly Shows Off Her Hairy-pussy While Dancing On Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Proudly Shows Off The Chicken Stew She Made With Just 400 Naira by prodigy22: 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
ImaIma1:
Chicken 200
Veg oil 100
Tomatoes/pepper 70
Onions. 30
70 naira tomato choke you there
Re: Woman Proudly Shows Off The Chicken Stew She Made With Just 400 Naira by ImaIma1(f): 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
prodigy22:

70 naira tomato choke you there

I am not the op. I am trying to analyse or understand how she made a stew for 400 naira with chicken. Even ponmo stew is more expensive.
Re: Woman Proudly Shows Off The Chicken Stew She Made With Just 400 Naira by ImaIma1(f): 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
bujebudanu1:

Maggi?
Curry?
Tyme?

She probably collected that one on credit cheesy
Re: Woman Proudly Shows Off The Chicken Stew She Made With Just 400 Naira by ImaIma1(f): 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
A1PHA:

Salt, Maggi, spices? Or do you guys do your stew plain?

I'm sure that stew lacks quality
The type you taste at a restaurant and you start having the urge to sue the owners angry

Please ask her o. Too many"wife material" lies these days
Re: Woman Proudly Shows Off The Chicken Stew She Made With Just 400 Naira by Chidimma240(f): 10:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
this is not appetising at all
Re: Woman Proudly Shows Off The Chicken Stew She Made With Just 400 Naira by DavidEsq(m): 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
A1PHA:

Salt, Maggi, spices? Or do you guys do your stew plain?

I'm sure that stew lacks quality
The type you taste at a restaurant and you start having the urge to sue the owners angry
#word grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Proudly Shows Off The Chicken Stew She Made With Just 400 Naira by habsydiamond(m): 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
Make Una come see waaka inside pot oo.. the chicken leg dey dey waaka the liar wey cook the stew with 400naira... Liars everywhere like Mtn sim grin grin undecided
Re: Woman Proudly Shows Off The Chicken Stew She Made With Just 400 Naira by NLbully(m): 11:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
Na blood she use cook am?? sad
Re: Woman Proudly Shows Off The Chicken Stew She Made With Just 400 Naira by chris31(m): 11:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
IamMissMarvel:
This woman is a Zombie, she lives in a world where she thinks chicken goes for 200 naira and other ingredients for the stew costs 200 naira.

She will stick with this lie even with proof she's delusional, there are lots of Zombies like this woman on Nairaland, don't be like them.
Why using this harsh word on her ?
U just take the post personal

1 Like

Re: Woman Proudly Shows Off The Chicken Stew She Made With Just 400 Naira by fk001(m): 12:09am On Jan 31, 2019
Who cooks stew with fowl leg?

I will never ever never never never eat this Yuck!!!

My stomach is sick already embarassed
Re: Woman Proudly Shows Off The Chicken Stew She Made With Just 400 Naira by Rextizz(m): 2:45am On Jan 31, 2019
IamMissMarvel:
This woman is a Zombie, she lives in a world where she thinks chicken goes for 200 naira and other ingredients for the stew costs 200 naira.

She will stick with this lie even with proof she's delusional, there are lots of Zombies like this woman on Nairaland, don't be like them.
I wonder why you are using your main and alternate monikers to comment on this thread? I'm not sure you are okay, maybe you are suffering from a illness.

1 Like

Re: Woman Proudly Shows Off The Chicken Stew She Made With Just 400 Naira by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 31, 2019
IamMissMarvel:

you can buy a small packaged chicken at spar for 299 naira

1 Like

Re: Woman Proudly Shows Off The Chicken Stew She Made With Just 400 Naira by Firstandonly(m): 9:54am On Jan 31, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
As a student I make a better stew for less
better stew with chicken! for less?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice : T / These Are The Real Alpha Male (pics) / Girl Uses Her Long Hair As Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.