Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President (28974 Views)

If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu / Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President In 2019 – Ezekwesili / Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by itiswellandwell: 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
Mheen. That lady harsh ooo. Bold and doesn't send anybody.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by sweetmusic12: 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
He is so right.
Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by Femi316: 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
bonechamberlain:
Listening to Atiku on NTA shows a man very intelligent and well exposed.

If the interviewer was as harsh like she is to Atiku towards Buhari. Buhari would have packed to daura himself. The woman seems a little biased.

Even the audience booed her because of some of her useless questions
shut up your mouth......talking like a woman....?

1 Like

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by Luckylife(m): 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
Atiku is the best man for this job . The best Presidential interview ever had .

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by Mune: 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
TheAngry1:
Only a deranged idiot will vote Atiku. If you truly have sense and you watched the programme today, you would know that Obi and Atiku are not sincere. Buhari may not be eloquent, but he and Osinbajo are sincere. My vote goes to them.

They have my vote, too.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
bonechamberlain:

If the interviewer was as harsh like she is to Atiku towards Buhari. Buhari would have packed to daura himself. The woman seems a little biased.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by izzou(m): 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
TheAngry1:
Only a deranged idiot will vote Atiku. If you truly have sense and you watched the programme today, you would know that Obi and Atiku are not sincere. Buhari may not be eloquent, but he and Osinbajo are sincere. My vote goes to them.

This is fvvking hilarious

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by Archbishop88: 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
Bringing to table..
U sha have kuku said u will make your friends more richer. What else again.....OK......bringing another level of fraud,embellzement and syphoning....

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
TheAngry1:
My brother that's entirely your problem... Buhari is sincere and we are in sincere mess in this country. Vote for them if you like and stop telling us, Infact anybody that want to vote for anybody should do so and stop disturbing us

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by oloyede1(m): 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
Firefly2017:

pls my people I need genuine advice on how and what to invest 200k to get 2m by the end of the year. please serious advice only before I squander the money Oooooh Biko

Borrow a politician near to u and take 1000% back on december
Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by medolab90(m): 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
Lilymax:

Her questions were not useless, she asked questions that others would probably ask too. And she dealt with facts. The audience booed her because they are mostly Pdp supporters. Atiku and Buhari have nothing to offer us.
Three gbosa for you.
Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by TheAngry1: 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
Swargu:

My brother that's entirely your problem... Buhari is sincere and we are in sincere mess in this country. Vote for them if you like and stop telling us, Infact anybody that want to vote for anybody should do so and stop disturbing us

I tag you? Who be us? I talk to you? Will you fuuuuuuuk off?
Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by yns4real: 9:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
Atiku, stop making "I will" statements. You were once in government. Tell us your achievements as VP for 8 years and those of your party for 16 years of misrule.

After that , you can say what you want do if elected.

We can then assess if you deserve to return.
Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by DimIsaac10(m): 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
If you call him a thief no problem...
..... N the Savior will come like a thief in the Night.....

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by Lilymax(f): 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
medolab90:

Three gbosa for you.
Oshey cool
Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by Orpe7(m): 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
1) YOU ARE DESPERATE
2) YOU WILL SELL EVERYTHING TO YOUR FRIENDS
3) IT WILL BE OUR END
Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
How do you market a Bad product like Atiku.....Gov Wike
Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by Larryfest(m): 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
bonechamberlain:

I swear the woman is something else seems like she vowed to drill Atiku and Obi specially won't even allow them fully make their points..

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by Teenaira: 9:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
Firefly2017:

pls my people I need genuine advice on how and what to invest 200k to get 2m by the end of the year. please serious advice only before I squander the money Oooooh Biko

Nairabet is your best bet !!!
Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by TEDHorsePower: 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
Atiku is the man to beat. Wow

1 Like

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by Memphitz537(m): 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
TheAngry1:

Peter Obi is a fraudulent nitweet! Lie! Lies! Lies!
And only a compound FOOL WITH NO SINGLE IOTA OF SENSE will cast his/her vote for that Fulani President, Mumuhamadu Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by seangy4konji: 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
I don't need reason.

I have never suffered in my life through out the years I have been alive like the past four years. Never..

It pass my power that only God save me..

I don't need reason.

Buhari must go ooo

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by shedy03(m): 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
Naughtysite:
Atiku, you are the next President elect come 16th February, 2019.

Looking at the front page of this thread, I see a lot of frustrated people typing rubbish mostly aged between 15 and 25, insulting other tribes and displaying uncouthness.

I pity for this country and its youth.
Those aged 15-25 are mostly the university undergraduates, and have been at home because of this govts carelessness towards education.
Their parents can no longer provide the needs of their homes because of the govts lack of ideas about running the economy.
These age of 15-25/35 make up the npower beneficiaries, and they see the APC govt as messiah cos of the N30,000.
By the time buhari is done with this country, these youths will realize they have lost unrecoverable 8 precious years of their lifetime supporting a govt that does not really care about the masses.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by CooldudeX1: 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
Atiku is the second largest employer of a labour in Adamawa state, next to the state government_ Kadaria Ahmed #thecandidates
Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by shedy03(m): 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
couragemurphy:
How do you market a Bad product like Atiku.....Gov Wike
Idiot, you said that. Count wike out of this.
Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by shedy03(m): 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
yns4real:
Atiku, stop making "I will" statements. You were once in government. Tell us your achievements as VP for 8 years and those of your party for 16 years of misrule.

After that , you can say what you want do if elected.

We can then assess if you deserve to return.
Buhari that have been in govt for almost 4years also do say "I will". After saying " I will" in 2015, he didn't fullfill any, he is still repeat same promises shamelessly.

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
bonechamberlain:

The interviewer already knew her questions were becoming too atwarth, that was why she quickly chipped in that she is not in support of APC. Atiku didn't disappoint either. He responded to those questions prudently.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by Indispensable85(m): 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
Atiku what will hit you will be too complex 4 u to fathom.
What I'm seeing now,it's as if many governors of pdp are rooting 4 pmb.
Just imagine what ebonyi and cross river governors did today.
That was an open endorsement!
Re: Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President by hadjipapiey(m): 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
Bunch of goofballs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) / Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair / Oshiomhole On Ihedioha Vs Uzodinma: Court Shouldn’t Impose Governors On People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.