Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview (35030 Views)

Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / Kadaria Ahmed Final Poll Results On INEC Chairman's Resignation / It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by neyorlmogzy(m): 9:17am On Jan 31, 2019
Amazingken:
After everything said and done, buhari will win. Thats the most important thing.
am sure you are jobless, come let me sow seed into your destiny...
Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 31, 2019
eyeview:
With regards to the interview with Ex Vice President Atiku and Gov Peter Obi moderated this night by Kadira, her performance tonight was quite abysmal.

1.There were deliberate attempts by kadira to demonize their persons and not issues. Extended it to their wives and even parents. But with Buhari, she stayed only on issues. Despite that, Atiku and Obi was able to come out shining like diamond thru the rough. Had this woman gone as brute on buhari/osibanjo as she did today, the federal govt would have found her asset declaration form by now.

2. The PDP candidates were clearly bared and even warned against any form of reference to buhari's govt or APC administration. But at the buhari/osibanjo interview, they had the freedom to take swipes on "16 years of PDP" as their excuse for everything.

3. She constantly cut off any answer that will help the PDP candidates market themselves or their policies. Once it appears Atiku or obi is building points from her question, she will terminate that question and go to another. But if it's one that she feels that can put them in trouble or humiliate them, she will keep coming back to it over and over again. Such was not experienced with the apc chat where a question will be lowered to almost kindergarten level before the president can grasp it. Most of the answers made by Buhari were clearly off the track from her questions but she let it slide.

4. There was a clear attempt to be rude to the guests and even the audience. May be she saw that as a way of showing her authority.

Frankly, in terms of journalism professionalism, she performed below average tonight. But the brilliance and sound responses of Atiku and Obi made up for her talk backs, snaps, rude interruptions etc

Clearly she is biased!!

2 Likes

Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by Obagoal4u(m): 9:50am On Jan 31, 2019
op needs to watch the one of last week with #sowore#AAC before u can assess her professionalism. why are you always like this when u were hit with tough questions, is he not aspiring for the top seat hence, he needs to be up to the task.
Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by odomanis: 9:57am On Jan 31, 2019
Amazingken:
After everything said and done, buhari will win. Thats the most important thing.

Only in a very sick country should Buhari win.

3 Likes

Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by eyeview: 10:02am On Jan 31, 2019
Obagoal4u:
op needs to watch the one of last week with #sowore#AAC before u can assess her professionalism. why are you always like this when u were hit with tough questions, is he not aspiring for the top seat hence, he needs to be up to the task.
I watched the sowore interview. One thing you could notice was sowore spent 85% of his time highlighting the failures of the PDP and APC and why Nigerians should do away with the old guards. He based almost all his submissions on this premise.
Osibanjo was also starting every answer with "...16 years of PDP ".
But with Atiku and Obi, she clearly warned them not to make reference to the APC.
If you didn't see this, then you are biased and I can't help you

2 Likes

Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by JJOF(m): 10:07am On Jan 31, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Claptrap

Unable to debate..... Blamed out on Buhari

Unable to Campaign... Blamed it on Buhari

Unable to answer simple questions on "the candidates"...Blamed it on Kadira.

Is this how you people gonna blame everyone one possible when you get to power for your failures? Well, this is part of the reasons you guys won't win.

You people wail too much.. Add that to corruption, then you people are no no no..

GUY MEN, try again another time
Unable to bring change to Nigeria... Blamed it on GEJ
Unable to move Nigeria 4ward, instead we re going backward... Blamed it on GEJ
Unable to debate... Blame it on lifelessness

2 Likes

Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by Realist2: 10:11am On Jan 31, 2019
Honestly speaking and on a neutral ground Buhhari is not option because of his Nepotism, flagrant disobedience to the rule of law, dementia and allowing corruption to strive so much around him. The above points make him a very market and this make Atiku the better option.

But Will sentiment of the conservative core north who places their religion (Obi, an Igbo man) high above any other thing and the Yoruba who is eyeing 2023 sit.
Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by Nonsoco80(m): 10:20am On Jan 31, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Claptrap

Is this how you people gonna blame everyone one possible when you get to power for your failures? Well, this is part of the reasons you guys won't win.

You people wail too much.. Add that to corruption, then you people are no no no..

Gambler, go look for sure 2 odds to play.
Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by bejeria101(m): 10:21am On Jan 31, 2019
focus7:
When the proceedings is not favouring their candidate they go into lamentation and wailing.

Zombie your dullard who the bar was lowered for gave off track answers,una no dey shame. lol

1 Like

Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by focus7: 10:22am On Jan 31, 2019
neyorlmogzy:
you are a dullard

Your fath....

Don't let me mention your papa o, cos i dey respect people's father.
Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by Great2017: 10:24am On Jan 31, 2019
KunleyY19:

She didn't ask the highlighted about Buhari because his personality in times of corruption hasn't been In question...How many of us even know about his parents... Atiku And Obi are controversial characters that's why she was talking on their personality....

Then Going to Kadaria she's just like... Steve of Hardtalk And Samuel Wemimo Of Fireworks...
You can only feel they are biased when they are really getting at you... You can't beat Kadaria that's her job even during Buhari's own she asked a lot of uncensored questions the presidency would have loved to dodge normally but he was forced to speak out ...
We need more journalist like her
...#Fearless_Woman
Is Buhari's character not controversial? His education is controversial. How he joined and was commissioned as an officer in the Nigerian Army is enmeshed in controversy. Being a coupist and a friend to looters make his integrity laughable. There are a lot of questionable personal questions about Buhari in the public domain to be asked.

3 Likes

Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by philipstanley(m): 10:31am On Jan 31, 2019
Vendee:
missed the interview.
I missed it too but I watched it on youtube
Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by pieces18: 10:37am On Jan 31, 2019
Paramount01:
Atiku has a lot to answer to exonerate himself that he is not corrupt
and buhari is the judge ko? its unfortunate we still reason this way. if Atiku is corrupt, why did buhari allowed to him join their train in 2015? is it now that he has left that he is no longer in apc that you will say he is corrupt? and if i my ask, can you tell me how saint is buhari and his people?

2 Likes

Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by livelymatilda22: 10:38am On Jan 31, 2019
JJOF:

Unable to bring change to Nigeria... Blamed it on GEJ
Unable to move Nigeria 4ward, instead we re going backward... Blamed it on GEJ
Unable to debate... Blame it on lifelessness
I am sure you also blamed buhari for having a carrot dick.. Continue
Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by JJOF(m): 10:45am On Jan 31, 2019
livelymatilda22:
I am sure you also blamed buhari for having a carrot dick.. Continue
Wetin carry dick enta d matter now? Me, trying to find sense in wat u typd....

2 Likes

Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by stuffs4me(m): 10:58am On Jan 31, 2019
Niorte:
In conclusion, Kadaria seems to be a hypocrite.

The first impression was good when I watched her interview with Buhari/Osinbajo. But her mannerism and questions tonight gave a last bad impression of her.

She was visibly angry, a sign that she didn't have her way as she had planned.

Atiku-Obi better than Buhari-Osinbajo. Only fools will say otherwise

Don't mind the APC apologist who calls herself a moderator.

The APC moderator tried to bring down Atiku/Obi but she only ended up showing her true nature.

Remove the evil smile from her face and you'll see a sinister APC apologist.

1 Like

Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by lionson(m): 11:05am On Jan 31, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Claptrap

If e dey pain you, go hug transformer. You fit go siddon there answer any question. Dey there dey fool yourself.
Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by Movingon: 11:13am On Jan 31, 2019
Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:15am On Jan 31, 2019
magoo10:
At the end atikuobi shined their way
The truth remains atiku is better than buhari
BOTH MEN COULDN'T SLEEP WELL LAST NIGHT AS THEY AND THOSE THAT WENT WITH THEM KNEW VERY WELL THAT THEY FUMBLED BIG TIME

1 Like

Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:17am On Jan 31, 2019
magoo10:
IF THAT'S YOUR JUDGEMENT,THEN SOWORE IS D BEST OF THEM ALL-COMPOSED,CALCULATION, IMPRESSIVE AND ON POINT.LETS GIVE IT TO D MAN OF D PEOPLE . OMOYELE SOWORE 2019
Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by Movingon: 11:19am On Jan 31, 2019
KunleyY19:

She didn't ask the highlighted about Buhari because his personality in times of corruption hasn't been In question...How many of us even know about his parents... Atiku And Obi are controversial characters that's why she was talking on their personality....

Then Going to Kadaria she's just like... Steve of Hardtalk And Samuel Wemimo Of Fireworks...
You can only feel they are biased when they are really getting at you... You can't beat Kadaria that's her job even during Buhari's own she asked a lot of uncensored questions the presidency would have loved to dodge normally but he was forced to speak out ...
...#Fearless_Woman

Hell no mr writer. You think about it. Can you vouch or swear that the cabinet members of buhari or buhari himself have not stolen in their previous positions or are not stealing now? You can not vouch for them for fear of Gods punishment then think, think. How many of them invested their loots heavily here in nigeria & how many persons are in their employ? Check out oshiomole, he has an airline in another country etc. Listen no matter how you spin it. The devil you know is far better than the angel you dont know. Stop hating and compare facts. Your beloved president continually defends abacha that he is corrupt free in respective of the over glaring local & international evidence of his evil and corrupt ways all because he benefited from it cos he was the conduit pipe through wish these monies were loot ie when he was in PTF. Yet there is virtually no administration that abachas loot is not being returned by one nation or the other. Even in his present govt a huge amount of money was returned and your president accepted it & later we heard the money went missing. To where or to who? One would have expected that he will refuse to accept it after all he believes and defends abacha as a saint. What about his own wife? The allegations against her and her aide? Has it been investigated? If yes then by who? Was it public or secret or nothing. OPEN your eyes and see the thieves in his govt who have looted and are still looting our nation dry. Tell me oga what is being done to them? Did they even invest their loot here in nigeria? Abeg I done tire for myopic and sentimental people. His govt could follow up a petition against the CJN within days and charge within a week and yet pettions have been written against his cronies for over a year and so on. Yet nothing has been done about it. His party chairman was petition against by one bishop osadolor since last 2 years and yet efcc did nothing and the bishop had to go to court to ask for him to be invited by efcc and investigated. Yet the courts are adjourning the matter every time. Is it amachi? Baba chair? Ganjude? The list is endless. Look at his total disregard for the rule of law. DISOBEYING the rule of law is the worst form of corruption. Dasuki is there, el zazaki is there. He only obeys court orders that favours him or his cronies or his party. Abeg I done tire. Please use google check things out. Go to the 80s research history. Help your self. Dont destroy this country again. I take God beg you. If you hate atiku then vote sowore if you still hate that one then abeg find anyother but dont vote in this liar again, this scam artist. I have pleaded with you. God is watching us all. The end shall tell

3 Likes

Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by neyorlmogzy(m): 11:19am On Jan 31, 2019
focus7:

Your fath....

Don't let me mention your papa o, cos i dey respect people's father.
then shut your sewer
Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by nikz(f): 11:21am On Jan 31, 2019
eyeview:

It was a splendid outing for Atiku and Obi, mind you. Nigerians are proud of them. If for nothing else, the PDP presidential candidate's brain is still functional
Hahahahaha thanx for this epic response

1 Like

Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by nikz(f): 11:23am On Jan 31, 2019
magoo10:

Far better and if no rigging is involved in this election he will win fair and square.

1 Like

Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by AfonjaConehead: 11:25am On Jan 31, 2019
focus7:
When the proceedings is not favouring their candidate they go into lamentation and wailing.

God made your family beautiful o,see that one @ the left,so fine!!

Abeg,post their pictures again
grin grin grin
Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by Herex6(m): 11:28am On Jan 31, 2019
vote AAC
Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by magoo10(m): 11:28am On Jan 31, 2019
Omolomo4eva:
IF THAT'S YOUR JUDGEMENT,THEN SOWORE IS D BEST OF THEM ALL-COMPOSED,CALCULATION, IMPRESSIVE AND ON POINT.LETS GIVE IT TO D MAN OF D PEOPLE . OMOYELE SOWORE 2019
sowore will not win his own local government let alone general elections
Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by Holak: 11:38am On Jan 31, 2019
KunleyY19:

...#Fearless_Woman

Not true. Why didn't she ask Buhari where his son got the money to buy power bike or where the wife go the money that her aid stole?

1 Like

Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by KunleyY19(m): 11:53am On Jan 31, 2019
Movingon:

Hell no mr writer. You think about it. Can you vouch or swear that the cabinet members of buhari or buhari himself have not stolen in their previous positions or are not stealing now? You can not vouch for them for fear of Gods punishment then think, think. How many of them invested their loots heavily here in nigeria & how many persons are in their employ? Check out oshiomole, he has an airline in another country etc. Listen no matter how you spin it. The devil you know is far better than the angel you dont know. Stop hating and compare facts. Your beloved president continually defends abacha that he is corrupt free in respective of the over glaring local & international evidence of his evil and corrupt ways all because he benefited from it cos he was the conduit pipe through wish these monies were loot ie when he was in PTF. Yet there is virtually no administration that abachas loot is not being returned by one nation or the other. Even in his present govt a huge amount of money was returned and your president accepted it & later we heard the money went missing. To where or to who? One would have expected that he will refuse to accept it after all he believes and defends abacha as a saint. What about his own wife? The allegations against her and her aide? Has it been investigated? If yes then by who? Was it public or secret or nothing. OPEN your eyes and see the thieves in his govt who have looted and are still looting our nation dry. Tell me oga what is being done to them? Did they even invest their loot here in nigeria? Abeg I done tire for myopic and sentimental people. His govt could follow up a petition against the CJN within days and charge within a week and yet pettions have been written against his cronies for over a year and so on. Yet nothing has been done about it. His party chairman was petition against by one bishop osadolor since last 2 years and yet efcc did nothing and the bishop had to go to court to ask for him to be invited by efcc and investigated. Yet the courts are adjourning the matter every time. Is it amachi? Baba chair? Ganjude? The list is endless. Look at his total disregard for the rule of law. DISOBEYING the rule of law is the worst form of corruption. Dasuki is there, el zazaki is there. He only obeys court orders that favours him or his cronies or his party. Abeg I done tire. Please use google check things out. Go to the 80s research history. Help your self. Dont destroy this country again. I take God beg you. If you hate atiku then vote sowore if you still hate that one then abeg find anyother but dont vote in this liar again, this scam artist. I have pleaded with you. God is watching us all. The end shall tell

Bros When it comes to election everyone is sharing one Sentiments or the other ...
But all I know is during this regime the word Corruption looks more like a crime has against past administration... And there's no great country that has been successful without fighting it... But To Atiku corruption is "just another crime"...And he will only pay lip service to it...
As at last check Babachir has been arraigned and Ganduje enjoys Immunity.
There's no way You can proof That Atiku has a better personality than the president with his mileage of past shady antecedent... a man at 73 can't just be a changed man so easily...

Sowore his a nice untested option but his party does him no favour how will he be the president without no member of his party in the house of assembly Nigeria politics isn't that mature ...

I see a lot of shady people going to jail when he wins because then he would have no bills to settle with anyone that's why he wants to sanitize the judiciary because those people are saboteurs to his fight against corruption...one wonders how the NA didn't allow him create special court...

The Devil You know is better than the saint you don't know...
Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by KunleyY19(m): 11:55am On Jan 31, 2019
Movingon:

Bros When it comes to election everyone is sharing one Sentiments or the other ...
But all I know is during this regime the word Corruption looks more like a crime has against past administration... And there's no great country that has been successful without fighting it... But To Atiku corruption is "just another crime"...And he will only pay lip service to it...
As at last check Babachir has been arraigned and Ganduje enjoys Immunity.
There's no way You can proof That Atiku has a better personality than the president with his mileage of past shady antecedent... a man at 73 can't just be a changed man so easily...

Sowore his a nice untested option but his party does him no favour how will he be the president without no member of his party in the house of assembly Nigeria politics isn't that mature ...

I see a lot of shady people going to jail when he wins because then he would have no bills to settle with anyone that's why he wants to sanitize the judiciary because those people are saboteurs to his fight against corruption...one wonders how the NA didn't allow him create special court...

The Devil You know is better than the saint you don't know
Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by KunleyY19(m): 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
Holak:

Not true. Why didn't she ask Buhari where his son got the money to buy power bike or where the wife go the money that her aid stole?

Bro I tell you Bike and A full blooded northerner is like Cow and Egret...

For Atiku His Biggest issue is his entwined personality

For Buhari His biggest issue is his Stubborn attitude to the rule of law and supposed selective anti corruption fight and she tackled him on this through Ganduje's case and babachir ...Whether the president answered well or not is left for you to decide but has a journalist she did what she was supposed to do...

It's different strokes for different folk's...
She did her best ...And I repeat you can only think Kadaria was biased if she Is getting at you gidigan...Because Her style of journalism is the provocative type and only a calm and prepared person can outwit her...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video From PDP Campaign In Kastina / Nigerians React To Yomi Shogunle Transfer To Nkalagu, Ebonyi State / Lagos To Demolish 800 Houses For 4th Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.