Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview (35041 Views)

Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / Kadaria Ahmed Final Poll Results On INEC Chairman's Resignation / It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by focus7: 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
neyorlmogzy:
then shut your sewer

Your moth....

Don't let me disrepect your mother because na my own i dey o.
Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by monex(m): 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
Firefire:
She failed woefully and in turns promoted and further marketed the candidacy of Atiku & Obi.

After the interview, I made the BEST decision for myself and my family including all my supporters.

WE ARE FULLY ATIKULATED!

Please argue with your phones...

you have always been atikulated. Tell us something we do not know
Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by Omololu001: 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
Tampiko:
WTF is this?? No wonder you support Buhari. As dumb as your master. Zombiesm is a curse.
your father is a bastard. When buhari eventually wins the presidential election in February, I hope you're gonna kill yourself.

Pig!!
Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by chozzy: 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
sgd:
She focused too much on personalities. She had no time to aak questions thematic areas of development like education, infrastructure, health, power, restructuring etc. When Obi was trying to make a point she said let's be serious. I be like Obi is giving his facts let him land, he is serious, most epecially when he faults APC policies. However. Atiku demonstrated in this panel that he understands the economy.
Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by Igbunu4: 2:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
AudiA4:
Your views and objectives are baised and dumb,how many sound journalists do u have in Nigeria that are bold and sound enough to ask those confrontational questions,the candidates u are defending did not fear any better, both performed below expectations, they were just bunch of comedians who cannot profer any better solution to take this country to greater heights,
s.
shut up you ignoramus

1 Like

Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by asamaigho(m): 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
kadaira has always been a halfbaked journalist since day one.....watch most of her interviews and see how she gets personal at times......just like babajide otitoju of jh on tvc,they already take sides and its so obvious and unprofessional.

spit on her.
Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by Movingon: 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
See for yourself......

Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
Same thing was done to Sowore,it is not only PDP thing.She need to stamp authority as a moderator,and bring focus to the debate.She asked questions that threw the candidates off balance and some eventually refrained from telling the lies already planned.She is just doing her job.
Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2019
She dey see her period

Niorte:
In conclusion, Kadaria seems to be a hypocrite.

The first impression was good when I watched her interview with Buhari/Osinbajo. But her mannerism and questions tonight gave a last bad impression of her.

She was visibly angry, a sign that she didn't have her way as she had planned.

Atiku-Obi better than Buhari-Osinbajo. Only fools will say otherwise
Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by Tampiko(m): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
Hahaha! I got you right there. By February 18, we shall know who will kill himself. Accursed zombie.
Omololu001:
your father is a bastard. When buhari eventually wins the presidential election in February, I hope you're gonna kill yourself.

Pig!!
Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by eyeview: 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
asamaigho:
kadaira has always been a halfbaked journalist since day one.....watch most of her interviews and see how she gets personal at times......just like babajide otitoju of jh on tvc,they already take sides and its so obvious and unprofessional.

spit on her.

That babajide is the worst. Sometimes i wonder if he is lobbying for a post with tinubu. No matter how straight forward an issue is, as long as it wasn't against tinubu or APC, he will keep twisting and twisting I till he can exonerate them

1 Like

Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by happYFingers(m): 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
adekolaelect:
Base on that interview Atikun /obi performed below expectation if you know you know if politics does not turned you to bias bcs most of the question was not answer directly instead they are giving excuse and criticizing the present administration instead of telling us their road map. Vote wisely vote AAC Vote Sowore .

See them ! See them !
Main Opposition vote dividers (MOVD).

But it's unfortunate for you cos yours is night bus
Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by Paramount01(m): 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
pieces18:
and buhari is the judge ko? its unfortunate we still reason this way. if Atiku is corrupt, why did buhari allowed to him join their train in 2015? is it now that he has left that he is no longer in apc that you will say he is corrupt? and if i my ask, can you tell me how saint is buhari and his people?

Wao,i love these,a reasonable politician will never be thinking of sending people from him,his only a kid that we not know how corrupt Atiku was when he was former vice preident,nobody knows Atiku more than his former boss,Obansanjo testify to it,let me remind you,He said God will never forgive him if he support Atiku.he left A.p.c because he did not see money for his investment.he spoil the educational sector to create his own,tell me one 2 basic archivement of Atiku as a vice president
i think we need to wise up,i am not saying Buahri is a saint,but to some extent level of curruption under Buari is a little bit reduce.i know you will want to tell me he his only purnishing the oppostion(which i dont belive )former governor of platuae is in prison now,and the same thing with former governor of admawa is also in prison,they are both A.P.C member.beside if the past govt have started something on the anti corruption way by now we would have gotten it better bucause the oppsosition party would have arrested people like Amachi,Tnubu,like you we claim buhari is doing now.my dear brother,not that Buhari is the best candidate,but far better than thief Atiku that we all know,let me rest my case here.better Nigeria is archivable
Re: My Objective Assessment Of Kadaria Ahmed, Moderator Of The Atiku/Obi Interview by shakmati(m): 2:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
Jiang:

I thought I was the only who noticed this, but sha let me keep kwayet b4 PDP supporters on this forum heap insults at me

I actually watched the interview and as I complained loudly when she asked Obi how much his family had in the business, I also heard the audience complaining. It was a natural reaction to her unprofessional and biased stance. She was too personal in the interview. Buhari was also known to have been a dictator and he still disobeys court orders till tomorrow. Why did she not get this personal with him? All her questions tended to end up with personality attacks. She wasn't professional at all!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video From PDP Campaign In Kastina / Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges / ISWAP Sets Military Base On Fire In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.