Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview (37919 Views)

Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State / Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Jigawa State / Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Racoon(m): 8:57am On Jan 31, 2019
This was the only team to beat.Nigerians be obidiently atikulated.Nigeria must be great again.

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by ClearFlair: 8:58am On Jan 31, 2019
There’s nothing funny or powerful about thieves coming on television to insult our democracy and the sensibilities of Nigerians. Absolutely nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by AllenSpencer: 8:59am On Jan 31, 2019
Lairs

All the gibberish they were spewing out are cajoled to make the insane feel they are saint.

Rubbish with no concrete or subject point. Romancing questions with personal opinions.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:59am On Jan 31, 2019
Hehehe gringrin.
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Vendee: 9:00am On Jan 31, 2019
Thanks for filling in.
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by IkUKU01(m): 9:01am On Jan 31, 2019
fibiyaks:
he isn't better, he is an unrepentant embezzler who intends to loot and return the country to corruption and poverty.
hope you were paid more than 30k?

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Niorte: 9:01am On Jan 31, 2019
fibiyaks:
mr Atiku has done nothing to better the life of the common man.no charity, no humanitarian projects or programs that helps the common man.he is selfish and greedy that is the reason why he wants to become the president. He doesn't deserve our votes.
Didn't you hear about the Microfinance bank he spoke about?
Didn't you hear about the healthcare fund for the less privilege in his state?
Didn't you hear he is the second largest employer of labour after the state govt of his state?

Shame on you for being a bias person. What has Buhari done outside of govt intervention?

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by lexy2014: 9:03am On Jan 31, 2019
fibiyaks:
mr Atiku has done nothing to better the life of the common man.no charity, no humanitarian projects or programs that helps the common man.he is selfish and greedy that is the reason why he wants to become the president. He doesn't deserve our votes.
But APC& Tinubu don't seem 2 agree with u. Meanwhile, what alternative are u proposing?

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:03am On Jan 31, 2019
mbaboy:
Atiku 100 times better than Buhari in all ramifications
And sowore 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times better than your clueless Atifku.Nonsense oluya

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 31, 2019
Abjay97:
by Jayamma Abanobi

8. Peter Obi replying to a question:
"The referee (Obasanjo) having consulted the VAR system has reviewed his earlier decision and has now decided that the player (Atiku) did not commit a foul"
"Referees also make mistakes in their decision but they can go back and check the VAR to make correction in situations where they make mistake...."

"

WITH LOVE, FACTBOYZ
https://www./2019/01/top-10-hilariouspowerful-responses-from.html
obi and atiku are progressive leaders conscious of changes and happening around them. does the lifeless one and his house boy know of anything called VAR?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by edibobo: 9:04am On Jan 31, 2019
God bless these two men (Atiku/Obi).they are real unlike fake, lifeless, illiterate, nepotistic, fanatical, lying, mischievous goat of Daura and hell-bound so-called pastor Osibanjo. You guys are my favourite

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Firefire(m): 9:05am On Jan 31, 2019
APC are in severe pains and agony since yesterday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by EduC(m): 9:05am On Jan 31, 2019
I wish I could give you 1,000 likes for this post.

ceejayMAX:
Obi dey represent die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by centoqoh(m): 9:07am On Jan 31, 2019
Gaskiya, if I no vote #Atiku/Obi, na wetin I gain?

It's such a pity that mediocrity thrives here, Nigeria over meritocracy.
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 31, 2019
fibiyaks:
one of the largest employer of labour has done nothing?
what then will you say of a man who has unproductive gay cows and can't afford #45m for form but yet his unemployed son drive a power bike worth millions, his wife can afford to be scammed billions

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Green222: 9:10am On Jan 31, 2019
ClearFlair:
There’s nothing funny or powerful about thieves coming on television to insult our democracy and the sensibilities of Nigerians. Absolutely nothing.

E d pain you die! Hug electric pole if there's light in your area.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 31, 2019
fibiyaks:
How many of those did Buhari do to become president??
Let's be reasonable please.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Numlock: 9:15am On Jan 31, 2019
fibiyaks:

Ignorance is talking.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by ClearFlair: 9:15am On Jan 31, 2019
Green222:

E d pain you die! Hug electric pole if there's light in your area.

I cannot feel any pain because of PDP because we are sending them back to sender on the 16th of FeBuhari.
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by ClearFlair: 9:16am On Jan 31, 2019
Numlock:

Ignorance is talking.

You’re the ignorant one if your rebuttal to such huge and valid claims is “ignorance is talking”.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by mycar: 9:16am On Jan 31, 2019
The two made my day, at least I now have a very good reason to vote for them, it's up to them to leave up to the expectations and have my vote again.
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by olaeffect(m): 9:17am On Jan 31, 2019
fibiyaks:
someone that was busy stammering up and down? What did he answer honestly? He lied about deporting beggars.

I think deporting beggers and deporting beggers to Akwa-Ibon are too different things.
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by ClearFlair: 9:19am On Jan 31, 2019
thornapple:

How many of those did Buhari do to become president??
Let's be reasonable please.

We should be reasonable and vote a world-renowned criminal as President? Very funny. Atiku is not an option for Nigeria. If you love him so much you can go work for him as his house help or whatever...then you can be shouting “harder Mr President”, “give it to me Mr President” in the other room. Na you sabi.
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Ategberoson(m): 9:22am On Jan 31, 2019
cheesy

moderator: you left public university to rot while you established yours?

obi: can I answer that?

moderator: answer what? are you his VC then or the head of planning committee of the school

moderator: oK since the dumb oga don't know how to lie perfectly like yours. answer

ans: he built university, tell me one of his mate that built one. please is this an answer and how does it correlate with the above question?

I'm sure Atiku would have answered that question quite fine and yet some imbeciles are applauding OBi. is it a crime to use a brain in East?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Mynaija292(m): 9:23am On Jan 31, 2019
samueltoski:
Waaaw I most honestly say I am impressed by their outstanding performance amidst the provocative questions asked by Ahmed K
all na wash. They are just being nice to get our votes, wait until they get there you will change your narratives. Long Live The Federal Republic of NIGERIA.
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 31, 2019
fibiyaks:

Humanitarian work is not by force, How do you force a person into Charity? Do you throw money around just cause you have it?
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by mycar: 9:23am On Jan 31, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Lairs

All the gibberish they were spewing out are cajoled to make the insane feel they are saint.

Rubbish with no concrete or subject point. Romancing questions with personal opinions.
grin
You had wished buhari was this good
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by mycar: 9:27am On Jan 31, 2019
Ategberoson:
cheesy

moderator: you left public university to rot while you established yours?

obi: can I answer that?

moderator: answer what? are you his VC then or the head of planning committee of the school

moderator: oK since the dumb oga don't know how to lie perfectly like yours. answer

ans: he built university, tell me one of his mate that built one. please is this an answer and how does it correlate with the above question?

I'm sure Atiku would have answered that question quite fine and yet some imbeciles are applauding OBi. is it a crime to use a brain in East?

The question was dumb, it shouldn't have come, building schools is not a crime and Atiku had earlier said that their govt introduced the Universal basic education which he would perfect in his second coming
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Proflare001(m): 9:27am On Jan 31, 2019
wunmi590:
This intelligent man always have answers to every questions.

Peter obi is very intelligent, no wonder Atiku quickly picked him up as his running mate.

I also notice that everywhere Atiku go, you will always find the Senate president there, though he lost to him during primaries, but he left left bad blood in him and still follow him everywhere to drum his support for him.
he is not doing this for atiku, pdp nor Nigeria but his own intrest we all know how bad a human saraki is. the last thing he would do is to support someone without benet fit. guy
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Joevics(m): 9:28am On Jan 31, 2019
fibiyaks:
You think Atiku is Buhari?
If you haven't heard of Atiku Care foundation sponsoring treatments all across the country. Then you must be in a cave.

Also, Atiku gives outt scholarship to his university. The rescued chibok girls went there.

Please tell me one humanitarian effort Buhari has made.
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by heendrix(m): 9:28am On Jan 31, 2019
Mmuoojukwu:
God bless these two men.they are real unlike fake, lifeless, illiterate, nepotistic, fanatical, lying, mischievous goat of Daura.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) / Military: Boko Haram Rocket Making Factory Photos Not Real / FFK: "Osinbajo Is A Pernicious Liar, Sanctimonious Self-Serving Dwarf"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.