Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview (37936 Views)

Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State / Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Jigawa State / Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by mankand(m): 10:46am On Jan 31, 2019
fibiyaks:
mr Atiku has done nothing to better the life of the common man.no charity, no humanitarian projects or programs that helps the common man.he is selfish and greedy that is the reason why he wants to become the president. He doesn't deserve our votes.

Sometimes I wonder if one should slap or beat senses into all these 30k bmc who are so senseless and stupid like their masters.

The Internet is so cheap that you can use it to research for yourself instead of debating blindly.

The attached is an article written by rotary International on the selfless works of Atiku both at home and abroad and I wonder where you get your own assumptions from.

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/atiku-a-man-of-far-reaching-hand-of-philanthropy-by-rotary-international/

Even his daughter who was sworn on as commissioner for health gave up both her salary and allowances for the rehabilitation of health sector in Adamawa state.

See for yourself

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/atikus-daughter-sworn-in-as-commissioner-says-dont-pay-me-salary-allowances/amp/

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 31, 2019
Mmuoojukwu:
God bless these two men.they are real unlike fake, lifeless, illiterate, nepotistic, fanatical, lying, mischievous goat of Daura.
Yes they did well but don't try as much as possible not to insult our president
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 31, 2019
fibiyaks:
he isn't better, he is an unrepentant embezzler who intends to loot and return the country to corruption and poverty.
Have you been able to prove beyond reasonable doubt or you rely on speculations?.
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:03am On Jan 31, 2019
lol, that man savage die!!! Ahan, see the responses.
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 31, 2019
fibiyaks:
mr Atiku has done nothing to better the life of the common man.no charity, no humanitarian projects or programs that helps the common man.he is selfish and greedy that is the reason why he wants to become the president. He doesn't deserve our votes.
What have you done for your community since you accuse Atiku of not helping?. Do you have up to 45,000 labourers on your payroll?
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 31, 2019
FiftyFifty:
AtikuObi are pathetic liars. Why Obi can lie so boldly, openly, brazenly & unashamedly is beyond me. They've attempted unsuccessfully though to make a carricature of our collective intelligence by twisting facts and figures to justify their obviously unjustifiable failures. These people can't be trusted for a second. I was telling myself: Imagine Atiku heading the executive, Saraki heading the legislature & Onnoghen heading the Judiciary. Just imagine!

God forbid bad thing!!!
How are all assertions lies?
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 31, 2019
ClearFlair:
There’s nothing funny or powerful about thieves coming on television to insult our democracy and the sensibilities of Nigerians. Absolutely nothing.
Have you been able to prove beyond reasonable doubt that they are thieves or you are just been emotional and sentimental?
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 31, 2019
fibiyaks:
he isn't better, he is an unrepentant embezzler who intends to loot and return the country to corruption and poverty.
Las la only you one think you can tackle everybody at once
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 31, 2019
ClearFlair:

We should be reasonable and vote a world-renowned criminal as President? Very funny. Atiku is not an option for Nigeria. If you love him so much you can go work for him as his house help or whatever...then you can be shouting “harder Mr President”, “give it to me Mr President” in the other room. Na you sabi.
So Buhari is a better I suppose? So you want many Nigerians to vote for someone that called Nigeria youths lazy, describe Nigeria as a corrupt country, made the economy to crumble more and was silent on the death of many Nigerians during the herdsman crisis and IPOB struggle. Or do you have a better alternative that can turn the country around?
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by godliman: 11:21am On Jan 31, 2019
FiftyFifty:
AtikuObi are pathetic liars. Why Obi can lie so boldly, openly, brazenly & unashamedly is beyond me. They've attempted unsuccessfully though to make a carricature of our collective intelligence by twisting facts and figures to justify their obviously unjustifiable failures. These people can't be trusted for a second. I was telling myself: Imagine Atiku heading the executive, Saraki heading the legislature & Onnoghen heading the Judiciary. Just imagine!

God forbid bad thing!!!
Take heart dear.
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Numlock: 11:29am On Jan 31, 2019
ClearFlair:

You’re the ignorant one if your rebuttal to such huge and valid claims is “ignorance is talking”.

Continue displaying your ignorance online.
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 31, 2019
sinaj:
Obi was the man of the match grin
His answers were just hilarious and intelligent grin Im proud of him
This babe is killing me softly.
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by kinibigdeal(m): 11:52am On Jan 31, 2019
sinaj:
Obi was the man of the match grin

His answers were just hilarious and intelligent grin
Im proud of him

Sinaj darling
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by IbrahimDamola: 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ategberoson:
cheesy

moderator: you left public university to rot while you established yours?

obi: can I answer that?

moderator: answer what? are you his VC then or the head of planning committee of the school

moderator: oK since the dumb oga don't know how to lie perfectly like yours. answer

ans: he built university, tell me one of his mate that built one. please is this an answer and how does it correlate with the above question?

I'm sure Atiku would have answered that question quite fine and yet some imbeciles are applauding OBi. is it a crime to use a brain in East?

Ategborodeen, While Aregbe your gomina was swallowing Education fund and making Osun an almajiri state, Obi was building the treasury of Anambra state and left up to 75 billion in the state coffers even after tarring all the roads and taking Anambra to enviable academic standard behind only their sister state IMO. Tinubu and Aregbe would have looted the fund. Do you know that Aregbe is a member of the Ogboni cult? grin

Peter Obi's intellect pain you die. More pains to your zombie skull. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Houstency(m): 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Trustee1: 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
fibiyaks:
You really have a lot of free time trying to disapprove the appreciable performance yesterday. You're obviously one of the lifeless slowpoke taking 30K from BMC to come spill ultimate stupidity here. GTFO!
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by highmood(m): 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
fibiyaks:
someone that was busy stammering up and down? What did he answer honestly? He lied about deporting beggars.
if he lied about deporting beggars, she lied also asking him about the deportation of beggars to Akwaibom.
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by stev120(m): 12:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
These guys are owesome
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Iyajison: 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
Over intellect d kill dis men.....AtikuObi una too much..

Can someone do same for PMB please..? I need to compare.. tongue tongue grin grin cheesy
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Ategberoson(m): 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Ategborodeen, While Aregbe your gomina was swallowing Education fund and making Osun an almajiri state, Obi was building the treasury of Anambra state and left up to 75 billion in the state coffers even after tarring all the roads and taking Anambra to enviable academic standard behind only their sister state IMO. Tinubu and Aregbe would have looted the fund. Do you know that Aregbe is a member of the Ogboni cult? grin

Peter Obi's intellect pain you die. More pains to your zombie skull. grin

if you called that his flaw responses as intellect that means average Igbo hailing his boring responses IQ is over low, yours inclusive
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Pizzle1234(m): 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
Zombie o zombie, your food is ready, oya come and masturbate..
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Pizzle1234(m): 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
Please Nigerians, don't make mistake by not voting Atiku&obi to get Nigeria working again.. Peter obi is the bomb,you gat my day
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by chozzy: 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
Mmuoojukwu:
God bless these two men.they are real unlike fake, lifeless, illiterate, nepotistic, fanatical, lying, mischievous goat of Daura.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by deebrain(m): 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
I actually preferred their interview to the one of our dear President and vice.

I was personally ashamed watching President Buhari answering questions and been cheered for it. I wanted to laugh, but I felt pity for him.
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by marvinsync(m): 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
fibiyaks:

and what humanitarian work has buhari done?

b4 u attack atiku think of buhari !
think of him very well!!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Igbunu4: 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
fibiyaks:
someone that was busy stammering up and down? What did he answer honestly? He lied about deporting beggars.
Please shup up my friend if you don't have anything to say
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by toplinetrtrend: 2:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
fibiyaks:
what's intelligent about their lies and obvious deceit?
i challenge you to point out the 'obvious' lies and deceit or just shushut up in your lifeless camp
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by GentleMoney: 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
Enoch07:
It's alright
Hmm..
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by anismayor(m): 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
I loved that referee part obi for the votes,the guy is damn versatile
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Coolgent(m): 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
Atiku/Obi has really tried! Unlike Baba livestock grin
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Oktane: 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
fibiyaks:

I beg to disagree Sir.

The most important thing Atiku and Obi have accomplished as individuals is to elevate themselves from the masses through a don't of hardworking and sheer grit.

You may disagree with my position but I can tell you that it is no easy effort to grow through the ranks of poverty and emerge successful in this country. You may wish to note that Atiku may not necessarily qualify as the most current public servant in history but he is one person that has transformed the proceeds of his alleged loot into income generating streams that has helped a number of other Nigerians escape from deprivation.
Don't you just wish the Abacha Billions were all invested in our economy this translating to real benefits. I think this would be less traumatic for our economy in the long term.

And by the way your posts betray the deep seated animosity you bear deep within. Don't do this to yourself. No politician is worth it. And after all a people only attract the leadership we deserve.

So the elections of next week will only spew a reflection of our very selves. Such is the perfection of Creation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno / AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan / I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.