Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:58 PM

BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku (18394 Views)

Petrol Prices To Fall Over Refineries’ Take Off, Says Cardoso / Abaribe, Others Lose N300m Bail Bond As FG Rearrests Kanu / US Consulate Replies FG Says Atiku’s American Visa Status Is Confidential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by truentalk: 8:08am On Jan 31, 2019
PDP might establish EFCC doesn't mean members are not corrupt
If NEPA could be privatized yet no light.
I beg complete the ....
You are expecting miracles in just 3&1/2 years, it can never be possible.
Slow and steady answer the problem
Only BUHARI can do it. Vote Buhari for President Osinbajo for vice President.
Together we'll do it
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by helinues: 8:10am On Jan 31, 2019
Esseite:

Government is only a continuity if the right people replaced the right people... and it does not up to 4 years to see progress.

Oh, 1999-2015 probably never existed in your calendars
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 31, 2019
helinues:

Oh, 1999-2015 probably never existed in your calendars

In the first dispensation, we could see progress, so as subsequent ones, till we got to 3rd fastest growing in the world.. our indices as at todays reflects a total opposite of what we once had.
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by helinues: 8:16am On Jan 31, 2019
Esseite:

In the first dispensation, we could see progress, so as subsequent ones, till we got to 3rd fastest growing in the world.. our indices as at todays reflects a total opposite of what we once had.

Which progress. Name just 1
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 31, 2019
helinues:

Which progress. Name just 1

You.

- Can your standard of living now be compared to 1999?
- What is your standard of living and cost of living indices pre 2015 and now?
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by Yankee101: 8:22am On Jan 31, 2019
For anyone that does not know EFCC is filled with Adamawa boys

Ask yourself why
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by Layi9: 8:40am On Jan 31, 2019
I dont understand o....he lent EFCC money from the privatization proceeds.....is it his money?....isnt it govt money?.....you lend out your possession naw.....nawa o
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by umarshehu58(m): 9:01am On Jan 31, 2019
Shayetet13:
Both the EFCC and ICPC, the only corruption fighting agencies are brain child of the PDP. If i am so corrupt and love corruption, why would i form anti corruption agencies?
For cover-up i guess
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by helinues: 9:12am On Jan 31, 2019
Esseite:

You.

- Can your standard of living now be compared to 1999?
- What is your standard of living and cost of living indices pre 2015 and now?

Very good question grin

Years ago, in my field of work, I used to see free money at least weekly. As you know, money you didn't sweat for are always misspent.

In the last 3-4 years, I no longer have an access to free money as usual. I was living a fake life cos my spending wasn't my real income. Meeting up was a bit hard.

What did I do? I came back to my senses, with my little incomes, I should live comfortably . Even though adjusting has not really been easy but the lesson learnt worth it. Life is not a fairy tale. Should any free money comes my way, will definitely spend wisely.

The narrative above is the exact Nigeria situations. Be honest, if Buhari were to be the president when the crude oil was $100 above, how much do you think we would have saved in the foreign excess account? In terms of development, considering the ones going here and there even with little income, how much more would he have achieved.

Take your time to ponder on that before responding.
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 31, 2019
helinues:

Very good question grin

Years ago, in my field of work, I used to see free money at least weekly. As you know, money you didn't sweat for are always misspent.

In the last 3-4 years, I no longer have an access to free money as usual. I was living a fake life cos my spending wasn't my real income. Meeting up was a bit hard.

What did I do? I came back to my senses, with my little incomes, I should live comfortably . Even though adjusting has not really been easy but the lesson learnt worth it. Life is not a fairy tale. Should any free money comes my way, will definitely spend wisely.

The narrative above is the exact Nigeria situations. Be honest, if Buhari were to be the president when the crude oil was $100 above, how much do you think we would have saved in the foreign excess account? In terms of development, considering the ones going here and there even with little income, how much more would he have achieved.

Take your time to ponder on that before responding.

Can we say same for the 20m jobless Nigerians? Or the over 800 shut down companies?

Are you aware P&G(procter & gamble) has closed its manufacturing plant? Were they also seeing free money like you?

Moreover oil was at $100 for just 2 years of jonathan.

If crude at $45 takes fuel to be at N145 now, how much would crude at $100 be on fuel? About N320, but a govt held fuel at N87 all through the period?

Do you know the current NNPC says we consume twice more fuel than we use to in 2015 an alleged time of plenty and subsidy claims?
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by livelymatilda22: 9:57am On Jan 31, 2019
babakb:

Have you heard of Nuhu Ribadu?
The one that dumped Pdp for Apc?
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by helinues: 10:01am On Jan 31, 2019
Esseite:

Can we say same for the 20m jobless Nigerians? Or the over 800 shut down companies?

Are you aware P&G(procter & gamble) has closed its manufacturing plant? Were they also seeing free money like you?

Moreover oil was at $100 for just 2 years of jonathan.

If crude at $45 takes fuel to be at N145 now, how much would crude at $100 be on fuel? About N320, but a govt held fuel at N87 all through the period?

Do you know the current NNPC says we consume twice more fuel than we use to in 2015 an alleged time of plenty and subsidy claims?

Are you among the 20m that lost their jobs? Let us assume the figure is true.. Are they still remain jobless after 3-4 years?

Are you aware CAC registered 320,000 new business names in 3 years?

If the oil was $100 for just 2 years, how much did Jonathan save?

About the fuel sold at N87, how much billions of unreal subsidy was paid to the marketers?

Get your facts right about our daily fuel consumption. In 2012, it was around 30-60 million litres per day.
Currently our daily consumption is around 40-50 million litres per day
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 31, 2019
helinues:

Are you among the 20m that lost their jobs?

Are you aware CAC registered 320,000 new business names in 3 years?

If the oil was $100 for just 2 years, how much did Jonathan save?

About the fuel sold at N87, how much billions of unreal subsidy was paid to the marketers?

Get your facts right about our daily fuel consumption. In 2012, it was around 30-60 million litres per day.
Currently our daily consumption is around 40-50 million litres per day

- On the fuel usuage.. it was 30mltrs, today they claim we consume twice.

- Unreal subsidy? So how come we still bought fuel at N87 even when you said oil at $100/barrel..

- if N320,000 coys were opened in 3 years in a time of reccession, we can conclude on a higher number in an alleged time of plenty, moreover how come we are still loosing jobs and how many of those alleged companies are running and employing?

- i may not be amongst the 20m jobloss because i stopped payed employment a while ago with some passive incomes, but i know them in hundred either unemployed or underemployed.
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by helinues: 10:32am On Jan 31, 2019
Esseite:

- On the fuel usuage.. it was 30mltrs, today they claim we consume twice.

- Unreal subsidy? So how come we still bought fuel at N87 even when you said oil at $100/barrel..

- if N320,000 coys were opened in 3 years in a time of reccession, we can conclude on a higher number in an alleged time of plenty, moreover how come we are still loosing jobs and how many of those alleged companies are running and employing?

- i may not be amongst the 20m jobloss because i stopped payed employment a while ago with some passive incomes, but i know them in hundred either unemployed or underemployed.

Stop reading Dem say news. Our current daily consumption is below 50m

Unreal subsidy yes, if you calculate the landing fee and all the process, N87 per litre wasn't possible then. Most of the fuel government was paying huge subsidy on were diverted to other neighbouring country ( fuel scarcity.

Funny you.. Did you loose your job? Your answer is No
Did you benefit from Sure-P? Possibly No

Everything is I know a friend.. Where are they.. Are they not on social media to verify the claims? Make Una continuing deceiving unaself
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 31, 2019
helinues:

Stop reading Dem say news. Our current daily consumption is below 50m

Unreal subsidy yes, if you calculate the landing fee and all the process, N87 per litre wasn't possible then. Most of the fuel government was paying huge subsidy on were diverted to other neighbouring country ( fuel scarcity.

Funny you.. Did you loose your job? Your answer is No
Did you benefit from Sure-P? Possibly No

Everything is I know a friend.. Where are they.. Are they not on social media to verify the claims? Make Una continuing deceiving unaself

- You are currently saying nothing... are we suppose to be using more than 30m ltrs or even less than that as the buying power of people have greatly reduced?

- Diverted to neighbouring countries while still claimed 30mltrs, now we are claiming 50m, are we pouring it away?

- its obvious you only know jobs aligned with either paid salary or Govt Npower..

- i know them because we retrenched aswell..

All your points dont hold water and you are getting agressive.. bye
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by helinues: 10:45am On Jan 31, 2019
Esseite:

- You are currently saying nothing... are we suppose to be using more than 30m ltrs or even less than that as the buying power of people have greatly reduced?

- Diverted to neighbouring countries while still claimed 30mltrs, now we are claiming 50m, are we pouring it away?

- its obvious you only know jobs aligned with either paid salary or Govt Npower..

- i know them because we retrenched aswell..

All your points dont hold water and you are getting agressive.. bye

Lol.. Re read all your last comments and judge yourself.

Dont quote

Peace!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured / My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election / President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.