Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? (23509 Views)

Indian Hospital Agrees To El-zakzaky’s Request / Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by tesppidd: 8:50am On Jan 31, 2019
grin
Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by chloride6: 8:50am On Jan 31, 2019
When she was drilling PMB/PYO you did t ask this daft question ooh..

1 Like

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by caridi(f): 8:50am On Jan 31, 2019
Kadiria was out for blood yesterday. it was very obvious that those questions were rolled out from scripts given to her by the APC. In her bias, she shot herself on the foot by giving Atiku the opportunity to clear himself of all the corruption charges that had been leveled on him.

2 Likes

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 8:50am On Jan 31, 2019
Are you just finding out?
Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by theoldpretender(m): 8:50am On Jan 31, 2019
Makito015:
It was obvious kadaira Ahmed was biased because she is supporting APC

The same Ms Ahmed that made Bubu look really bad...or are you sure you watched Bubu's interview.

Because from the way BMC and APC spindocs were scrambling to explain and explain after Bubu's perfomance...Ms Ahmed really shook things up.

So,why complain when she does same to YOUR candidate ?

What were you guys expecting? An easy ride?

1 Like

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by dollar124(m): 8:51am On Jan 31, 2019
the Lady was acting like an investigator not interviewer, with the sole intention of discrediting atiku/obi. Am glad she was seen for what she is
Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by AllenSpencer: 8:51am On Jan 31, 2019
PDP are so daft!

So ones relation cannot be professional again

Are this people really believing they are relevant and do stand a chance in the coming election? Their loots they are sharing and not gunning for any post as none is available for them to occupy.

The lady has technically damaged them and now they looking for damage control.

1 Like

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by SalamRushdie: 8:51am On Jan 31, 2019
Well her questions only further exposed Atiku/Obi as the right team for Nigeria .. Never thought I could see Kadaria so frustrated but Atiku and Obi steam rollered her there.

3 Likes

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by martineverest(m): 8:52am On Jan 31, 2019
PDP always looking for a way to divert attention whenever they goof.....since they knew Atiku performed badly during the interview,they are looking for a way to claim bias

2 Likes

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by Chitumu: 8:53am On Jan 31, 2019
maestroferdi:
You are not getting it, are you?

She more than met her match as the duo of Atiku and Obi made her look like the amateur she is.....

At a point she became rude...She was interrupting Obi whenever he tried to answer her ill-intentioned questions.

Imagine her implying that Obi was not being serious while he was trying to articulate a viewpoint...Who does that?
An interwiewer know when u are off point. Obi always off point. exaggeration n metaphor are not allowed during a querstion n answer session. and this is not a literature based interview.

1 Like

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by don4real18(m): 8:54am On Jan 31, 2019
maestroferdi:

She more than met her match as the duo of Atiku and Obi made her look like the amateur she is.....

At a point she became rude...She was interrupting Obi whenever he tried to answer her ill-intentioned questions.

Imagine her implying that Obi was not being serious while he was trying to articulate a viewpoint...Who does that?
No... Peter Obi was beating around the bush and time was going.
Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by Akolawole(m): 8:54am On Jan 31, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Yes. She is related to El rufai. I personally know of that. BMC zombies will say Otherwise.

Oh yeah!
Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by Enoch07: 8:55am On Jan 31, 2019
Ray97:
well jackson ude didnt give proof or show evidence. but wait o. why are they discovering now
u go fear naija na yeye

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by Firefire(m): 8:55am On Jan 31, 2019
ClearFlair:

Leave them. They’re a very hopeless set of people.

All APC supporters looks more hopeless and clueless in defending the lifeless cow called president. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by don4real18(m): 8:55am On Jan 31, 2019
AllenSpencer:
PDP are so daft!

So ones relation cannot be professional again

Are this people really believing they are relevant and do stand a chance in the coming election? Their loots they are sharing and not gunning for any post as none is available for them to occupy.

The lady has technically damaged them and now they looking for damage control.
Last last, everybody are related grin
Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by Bluffly: 8:55am On Jan 31, 2019
And we have Human beings in this country? I doubt. Cheap gain sayings to what purpose, of course their belly
Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by martineverest(m): 8:55am On Jan 31, 2019
that woman is very intelligent.... Atiku and obi came unprepared while the lady came overly prepared

1 Like

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by Firefire(m): 8:56am On Jan 31, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Well her questions only further exposed Atiku/Obi as the right team for Nigeria .. Never thought I could see Kadaria so frustrated but Atiku and Obi steam rollered her there.

Reason I have pitched my tent with AtikuObi.

Enemy can go & die. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by don4real18(m): 8:56am On Jan 31, 2019
caridi:
Kadiria was out for blood yesterday. it was very obvious that those questions were rolled out from scripts given to her by the APC. In her bias, she shot herself on the foot by giving Atiku the opportunity to clear himself of all the corruption charges that had been leveled on him.
How did he clear himself? The question you should ask is if he was never involved in corruption, why did he apologize to Obj and Nigerians
Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by Topmaike007(m): 8:56am On Jan 31, 2019
Makito015:
It was obvious kadaira Ahmed was biased because she is supporting APC
if she no support APC wetin she gain,after all the questions she tabled are the real fact..

Why is it that anyone that doesn't support Atikui From the North is Always related to Buhari or the people in his cabinet.
I swear una go wail tire after febuhari 16.

2 Likes

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by ClearFlair: 8:57am On Jan 31, 2019
Firefire:

All APC supporters looks more hopeless and clueless in defeding the lifeless cow called president. grin

The same President will rule you for the next four years so prepare for four years of personal pain because that’s what hatred does to people.

2 Likes

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by Topmaike007(m): 8:57am On Jan 31, 2019
handie:
Lol. All this people will never cease to amaze me. When she interviewed PMB, ya'll were saying kudos to her cause she did exceedingly well and she pepper baba with questions..... Una Champion don go collect him own for body now una dey find story for where story no dey. No be only El-Rufai inlaw...... Na Buhari concubine. You PDP think you're doing us abi?.... Shior
PDP are idiot
Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by Articul8(m): 8:57am On Jan 31, 2019
I find this narrative very irritating. PDP conducted itself in an illiterate manner yesterday. They should go and play other interviews with other candidates and see for themselves that she acted same way all through. PDP did not even get half of what Sowore got. Pdp was rude, shouting in the hall, hence the woman needed to show she was in charge there. They wanted to intimidate her.

At a point during Sowore's turn, i was angry at her thinking she was just antagonistic. And i decided to wait till yesterday to see if she would do the same to PDP... and she did. To me she was ok.

Also, i feel Atiku and Obi did quite well. They contained the questions like politicians. But that Obi was just giving funny analogies. VAR one pissed me off. Who told him the referees were always right even with the VAR

1 Like

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by Corrinthians(m): 8:58am On Jan 31, 2019
handie:
Lol. All this people will never cease to amaze me. When she interviewed PMB, ya'll were saying kudos to her cause she did exceedingly well and she pepper baba with questions..... Una Champion don go collect him own for body now una dey find story for where story no dey. No be only El-Rufai inlaw...... Na Buhari concubine. You PDP think you're doing us abi?.... Shior
This is why I keep saying PDP is a party conceived and birthed by the devil himself. Just imagine how they reason!

1 Like

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by Firefire(m): 8:58am On Jan 31, 2019
ClearFlair:

The same President will rule you for the next four years so prepare for four years of personal pain because that’s what hatred does to people.

I can imagine your present state of pains and poverty... AtikuObi will come to the rescue... Hold the line, dont do anything funny. We are watching you closely... cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by AreaFada2: 8:59am On Jan 31, 2019
caridi:
Smart lady you are!
The public could see how biased she was. But in doing 68so she gave Atiku and Obi a golden opportunity. Quite often a trap set for you can turn into an opportunity to shine.
Imagine if Atiku gave the infantile answers that Buhari gave. grin
How can you ask a question and then rudely interrupt the succinct response?

The powers that be clearly instructed her to catch Atiku/Obi out. Her failure to achieve that frustrated her and made her turn rude. She did a poor job.

1 Like

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by ryloy: 8:59am On Jan 31, 2019
Kadaira more intelligent than wailers
Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by bkool7(m): 9:00am On Jan 31, 2019
When she shut down Osibanjo and asked Buhari to answer his questions himself you fellas were jubilating that she knows her job.

So she doesn't know her job again, it's E'rufai she now knows?

PDP and their supporters lack integrity so they find it hard to believe others should possess it.

Because of power to do devil you ppl want to bring every hard working woman down

1 Like

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by Topmaike007(m): 9:01am On Jan 31, 2019
maestroferdi:

which point..the one that the mumu is comparing Nigeria and Dubai,or the one that he is said that they're not building any railway.when she peper baba you guys came to nairaland and praise her and even come here to give us her biography now she is El-rufia relative,pdp don cast I swear.

1 Like

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by Topmaike007(m): 9:03am On Jan 31, 2019
ogawisdom:
Kadaria is a very rude idiot, look at the way she shouts on the audience where Senate president is seated even threatening to put of the microphone as if they were primary school children
this is what we are saying,you guys are slaves,so if the Senate president is there,she should not tell the noise making audience to keep shut.........

2 Likes

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by ezkimow(m): 9:03am On Jan 31, 2019
kayzat:
Why all these rants over kadaira?

This new found hatrred for kadaira only shows that the atikulated goons had a very bad day

Think again brother, ppl are just trying to point the fact that she was unnecessarily hard on aspirants from all other parties but APC, BuBu simply guffed because he is dull...

*I imagine how buhari/osinbajo would have performed under same scrutiny as atiku/obi or sowore/ahmed....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed To US: El-Zakzaky Detained For Crime, Not Religious Persecution / Zamfara Government Shuts Down 4 Media Houses For Covering PDP Rally / Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.