Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? (23484 Views)

Indian Hospital Agrees To El-zakzaky’s Request / Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by Ratello: 4:08am On Jan 31, 2019
Is El- Rufai truly connected to this woman? There you have it......

https://mobile.twitter.com/jacksonpbn/status/1090757608317878278

3 Likes

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by Nobody: 4:15am On Jan 31, 2019
well jackson ude didnt give proof or show evidence. but wait o. why are they discovering now

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by aolawale025: 4:19am On Jan 31, 2019
Ray97:
well jackson ude didnt give proof or show evidence. but wait o. why are they discovering now

Ude is a journalist. They have their sources. The lady acted in a partial manner

191 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by Makito015(m): 4:22am On Jan 31, 2019
It was obvious kadaira Ahmed was biased because she is supporting APC

170 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by handie(m): 4:30am On Jan 31, 2019
Lol. All this people will never cease to amaze me. When she interviewed PMB, ya'll were saying kudos to her cause she did exceedingly well and she pepper baba with questions..... Una Champion don go collect him own for body now una dey find story for where story no dey. No be only El-Rufai inlaw...... Na Buhari concubine. You PDP think you're doing us abi?.... Shior

112 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by maestroferdi: 4:49am On Jan 31, 2019
The woman has not hidden her allegiance to APC.

Her performance/conduct in the run up to the 2015 election was worse.

She was sounding ridiculous in her shoddy attempt to please her camp...

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by maestroferdi: 4:57am On Jan 31, 2019
handie:
Lol. All this people will never cease to amaze me. When she interviewed PMB, ya'll were saying kudos to her cause she did exceedingly well and she pepper baba with questions..... Una Champion don go collect him own for body now una dey find story for where story no dey. No be only El-Rufai inlaw...... Na Buhari concubine. You PDP think you're doing us abi?.... Shior
You are not getting it, are you?

She more than met her match as the duo of Atiku and Obi made her look like the amateur she is.....

At a point she became rude...She was interrupting Obi whenever he tried to answer her ill-intentioned questions.

Imagine her implying that Obi was not being serious while he was trying to articulate a viewpoint...Who does that?

210 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by Nobody: 5:03am On Jan 31, 2019
aolawale025:

Ude is a journalist. They have their sources. The lady acted in a partial manner
no boss. ude is more of a pdp sympathizer. two wrongs does not make a right. i've seen his tweets. they are al pro pdp... my question is why nobody made inquiries about her before now.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by deomelo: 5:24am On Jan 31, 2019
Jobless ipob roadside market women rumor peddlers and gossipers... Una no dey come last with your silly nonsense. grin

grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by Pekele007: 5:27am On Jan 31, 2019
deomelo:
Jobless ipob roadside market women rumor peddlers and gossipers... Una no dey come last with your silly nonsense. grin

grin grin

Now,say this without crying.....Say something meaningful apart from ipob.

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by Pekele007: 5:28am On Jan 31, 2019
The stupid Kadaira met her match in person of Atiku and Peter Obi.

Unlike the dullard Buhari and his lying midget pastor.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by helinues: 5:34am On Jan 31, 2019
When Buhari and Osinbanjo was grilled by the same Kadira, Pdp were shouting its over.

The table turned and the music changed

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by babyfaceafrica: 5:38am On Jan 31, 2019
and so?
Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by ogawisdom(m): 5:45am On Jan 31, 2019
Kadaria is a very rude idiot, look at the way she shouts on the audience where Senate president is seated even threatening to put of the microphone as if they were primary school children

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:15am On Jan 31, 2019
Yes. She is related to El rufai. I personally know of that. BMC zombies will say Otherwise.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by kayzat: 6:24am On Jan 31, 2019
Why all these rants over kadaira?

This new found hatrred for kadaira only shows that the atikulated goons had a very bad day

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by Quality20(m): 6:50am On Jan 31, 2019
she is just a professional journalist only, not related at all to d gov of Kaduna. pls get ur facts clear

4 Likes

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by Kennybus(m): 6:51am On Jan 31, 2019
aolawale025:

When she fired Buhari with question, when she asked Osinbajo to keep quiet so that Buhari can answered the question asked, she wasn't bias?

When things don't go your way dosent mean they are not right.

30 Likes

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by riversatikulate: 7:51am On Jan 31, 2019
I think moderators should try to be neutral when handling any debate.

11 Likes

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by teekay213(m): 8:44am On Jan 31, 2019
even oshiomole can't be that tough on atiku obi if he was the one that interview them and they even answer all her questions well unlike the dullard asking the midget what the question was about,no wonder the cabal is in control

A prince that is not wise cannot be well advice." nikolo machavelli

If after this interview you still decide to vote buhari you need to see your doctor,i will pay the bills

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by ClearFlair: 8:44am On Jan 31, 2019
PDP are just hopeless.

7 Likes

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by theoldpretender(m): 8:45am On Jan 31, 2019
Ratello:
Is El- Rufai truly connected to this woman? There you have it......

https://mobile.twitter.com/jacksonpbn/status/1090757608317878278

No offence, but I seem to recall PDP supporters clapping for Ms Ahmed when she made Buhari 'look like the lifeless one he really is'

So,why would you expect her to go easy on Atiku? When she did not go easy on Bubu (I recall APC supporters scrambling to explain away Bubu's performance at the Candidates).

Come now....Atiku got a real grilling...that's par the course.

7 Likes

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by ClearFlair: 8:45am On Jan 31, 2019
Kennybus:

When she fired Buhari with question, when she asked Osinbajo to keep quiet so that Buhari can answered the question asked, she wasn't bias?

When things don't go your way dosent mean they are not right.

Leave them. They’re a very hopeless set of people.

4 Likes

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by Pojomojo: 8:46am On Jan 31, 2019
Things you should know before you fall in love

AA + AA = Good
AA + AS = Good
AA + SS = Good
AA + AC = Good
AS + AS = BAD
AS + SS = BAD
AS + AC = BAD
AC + SS = BAD
SS + SS = BAD
SC + AS = BAD

Love is not blind and the life and health of your children matter.

Please SHARE for awareness

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by EternalBeing: 8:46am On Jan 31, 2019
C a l l 0 7 0 6 2 6 6 3 0 1 4
Do you know Someone that values and needs these our new arrivals:

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by Sugarplum777(f): 8:47am On Jan 31, 2019
Good

Let's win together... Join siggi for FREE shocked
Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by kindnyce(m): 8:47am On Jan 31, 2019
PDP AND WAIKING...
THAT LADY WAS PROFESSIONAL LAST NIGHT

1 Like

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by GOFRONT(m): 8:47am On Jan 31, 2019
I think Kadaira Ahmed is the wife of Mallam El Rufai....

I saw both of them in za oza room!!

1 Like

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by calyto: 8:48am On Jan 31, 2019
LOOOOOL!

Few days ago, thesame Kadaria was bashing Buhari and Osinbajo but nobody asked if he was Atiku's cousin or Titi's step sister.

You guys cannot stop amusing me

3 Likes

Re: Is Kadaira Ahmed Truly An In-law To El-rufai? by Charmingrascal(m): 8:48am On Jan 31, 2019
Lol. Very soon they will even say anybody supporting APC or Buhari his related to him Lai Mohammed or Tinubu or perhaps after Buhari wins they will say all the INEC staff are his family member.
This is laughable
Oh wailers for how long shall thou wail?

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Operation Amotekun: FG interference, Governors' Intrigues Threaten Launch / Video Of Aboru Burst Pipeline: LASG Says Residents Should Not Be Worried / Anti-Banditry Protest In Katsina: 1 Killed, Many Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.