Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Vote In February, Become Our Enemy — IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote In February, Become Our Enemy — IPOB (1079 Views)

I Started Being Governor In February 2024 - Fubara / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: Fulanis Are Our Security, Not Our Enemy / IPOB NOT OUR ENEMY, FIND FULANI TERRORISTS KILLING US - YORUBA GROUP BACKS KANU. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote In February, Become Our Enemy — IPOB by ijustdey: 6:27am On Jan 31, 2019
Awka – The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has announced that anyone who went out to vote in the presidential poll on February 16 would become enemy of the separatist group.

It said such voter would be deemed to have voted against Biafra and for the people of Biafra to continue to live under intimidation and hardship.

In a statement by its media and publicity secretary, Comrade Emma Powerful, the group declared: “We, the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), wish to categorically declare that anybody who does not stay indoors or happens to venture outside on the day of the presidential election would be regarded as having voted against Biafra.

“Such person or persons would be seen as supporting one Nigeria and responsible for the continued suffering, kidnapping, killing, and total marginalisation of our people.”

It said February 16, 2019 was a rare and golden opportunity to make an everlasting impression on the world to the effect that Biafrans were prepared to sacrifice everything that could be sacrificed, including the position of the vice president, to prove to the world that they valued their freedom more than any earthly or material consideration.

IPOB stated that it would ensure that “Biafraland is completely locked down”.

It described Nigeria as “one giant fraudulent cave where ethnic nationalities are held down in bondage in an unworkable artificially created purgatory”.

According to the group, the only option facing those in Biafraland was to support Biafran freedom by sitting at home on February 16 because going out to vote would amount to re-validating their “slave status in Nigeria”.

https://www.independent.ng/vote-in-february-become-our-enemy-ipob/

lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Vote In February, Become Our Enemy — IPOB by hisgrace090: 6:30am On Jan 31, 2019
Ordering us at will, this nonsense must stop.
Re: Vote In February, Become Our Enemy — IPOB by helinues: 6:31am On Jan 31, 2019
If Nnamdi Kanu really hates Buhari, why calling for no election in SE?
Re: Vote In February, Become Our Enemy — IPOB by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:32am On Jan 31, 2019
grin I will gladly become your enemy.Morons!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote In February, Become Our Enemy — IPOB by mcmurphy132(m): 6:45am On Jan 31, 2019
A welcome idea from ipob.. confused set of people Atlest more chances of winning for buhari
Re: Vote In February, Become Our Enemy — IPOB by madridguy(m): 6:46am On Jan 31, 2019
So they're now slowpoke Pa Chukwudi? Same group you're backing at the top of your voice just few month back? I fear who no fear you.

PaChukwudi44:

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote In February, Become Our Enemy — IPOB by Kingsley10000: 6:48am On Jan 31, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
afonja
you are an enemy of Biafra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote In February, Become Our Enemy — IPOB by madridguy(m): 6:48am On Jan 31, 2019
grin
Re: Vote In February, Become Our Enemy — IPOB by goodnessme1(f): 6:50am On Jan 31, 2019
Between buhari and atiku none is good for us,freedom remains the best.

God bless Ipob.
God bless all lovers of freedom.

We must continue

2 Likes

Re: Vote In February, Become Our Enemy — IPOB by oyebanji44: 7:07am On Jan 31, 2019
The biafrans should disappear from the east.Now that the ibos are struggling to find their own feet and goal.And for those (mad people) who dated the referendum on feb16, knew in that hearts that they were sponsoring the utter destruction of the Ibos. Sending them on A mission of no Return.What a suicide plot.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vote In February, Become Our Enemy — IPOB by Kingsley10000: 7:31am On Jan 31, 2019
Click like for PDP (Atiku)
Share for IPOB (Biafra)

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vote In February, Become Our Enemy — IPOB by alizma: 7:32am On Jan 31, 2019
sometimes one is tempted to believe that Kanu is working for APC.
orji uzor Kalu was the first man to state clearly with confidence that kanu had left the country after python dance. kalu is a key APC member in kanu's home state. could there be a back door arrangement?
Re: Vote In February, Become Our Enemy — IPOB by KunleyY19(m): 7:41am On Jan 31, 2019
After now if Buhari wins they will claim he neglected him instead of you Guy's to help Atiku by giving him your meagre votes your region can Afford...To help his ministry...

It's only a sane person that will sit down at home on that day...If you don't vote more of your people into power how do you intend to effect a change...

Yeye IPOB!!! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Vote In February, Become Our Enemy — IPOB by KunleyY19(m): 7:45am On Jan 31, 2019
As the least populated region you just want to give atiku headache because with 100% SE votes he's still not assured of victory yet you Guy's wanna jeopardize his votes...

IPOB and Ohanaeze Who get mouth pass

Because iono who controls the SE...

1 Like

Re: Vote In February, Become Our Enemy — IPOB by KunleyY19(m): 7:47am On Jan 31, 2019
goodnessme1:

God bless Ipob.

We must continue

I just hope you're living in SE and not Lagos like your people flock to

1 Like

Re: Vote In February, Become Our Enemy — IPOB by Niorte: 7:48am On Jan 31, 2019
The SE people should either obey this or never raise the issue of Biafra again.

7 Likes

Re: Vote In February, Become Our Enemy — IPOB by Newznow: 7:59am On Jan 31, 2019
Any south east that didn't vote should be death sentenced, I have spoken my mind

1 Like

Re: Vote In February, Become Our Enemy — IPOB by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 31, 2019
goodnessme1:

God bless Ipob.

We must continue
are those the only candidate.
Re: Vote In February, Become Our Enemy — IPOB by Kingsley10000: 8:32am On Jan 31, 2019
Newznow:
Any south east that didn't vote should be death sentenced, I have spoken my mind
so voting a fulani aboki (Atiku) is better than actualizing Biafra?

no referendum no election

2 Likes

Re: Vote In February, Become Our Enemy — IPOB by ryloy: 8:36am On Jan 31, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
grin angry[center][/center] grin
Re: Vote In February, Become Our Enemy — IPOB by SalamRushdie: 8:38am On Jan 31, 2019
Till date this Man has not been able to convincly explain how he left Nigeria only to appear and start working for Buharis re-election..

1 Like

Re: Vote In February, Become Our Enemy — IPOB by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:42am On Jan 31, 2019
madridguy:
So they're now slowpoke Pa Chukwudi? Same group you're backing at the top of your voice just few month back? I fear who no fear you.

The more reason to prove that I am not a zombie like you.Anything Buhari does you support.BTW I condemned the callous murder of innocent IPOB memebrs.I never supported them

2 Likes

Re: Vote In February, Become Our Enemy — IPOB by NkayStory(f): 8:43am On Jan 31, 2019
Okay i will vote next month...if you IPOB want to consider me an enemy no problem..

One thing i can assure you lots is that you will have millions of 'enemies' in Igboland next month...book-mark that.

It is only a dolo who will imagine that sitting your bums at home on election day will scare the Central Government enough to concede to your demands.,It has never worked anywhere in the World and it sure wont work in an uncivilised country like Nigeria...You will end up shooting yourselves in the foot and i sure wont be a part of that circus.

That was how you lots through MASSOP refused to be counted in Abia States during the last Census claiming you were not Nigerians...At the end of the day,Abia state recorded a fraction of numbers she actually is and ofcourse is paying dearly for it via Federal Allocation.

1 Like

Re: Vote In February, Become Our Enemy — IPOB by NkayStory(f): 8:47am On Jan 31, 2019
KunleyY19:
After now if Buhari wins they will claim he neglected him instead of you Guy's to help Atiku by giving him your meagre votes your region can Afford...To help his ministry...

It's only a sane person that will sit down at home on that day...If you don't vote more of your people into power how do you intend to effect a change...

Yeye IPOB!!! gringrin

'It is only a sane person who will sit at home on that day'?..Kindly edit that cos it makes no sense.
Re: Vote In February, Become Our Enemy — IPOB by livelymatilda22: 8:51am On Jan 31, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

The more reason to prove that I am not a zombie like you.Anything Buhari does you support.BTW I condemned the callous murder of innocent IPOB memebrs.I never supported them
SalamRushdie:
Till date Man i has not been able to convincly explain how he left Nigeria only to appear and start working for Buharis re-election..
See these two clowns that use support Nnamdi kanu.. But they are now asslicking Atiku because he gave them a #10 per lie post.

After February 16, you both will surely return to your usual "biafra or death" slogan.

Bunch of wailing zombies..

1 Like

Re: Vote In February, Become Our Enemy — IPOB by livelymatilda22: 8:58am On Jan 31, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
Nnamdi kanu called people like you pigs and idiot... You have left your god nnamdi kanu to be a slave and lick a Fulani Atiku's ass just because of money.. Lol

Let's see if you will return to your "biafra or death " noise after February 16..shameless wailing zombie
Re: Vote In February, Become Our Enemy — IPOB by KunleyY19(m): 8:58am On Jan 31, 2019
NkayStory:

'It is only a sane person who will sit at home on that day'?..Kindly edit that cos it makes no sense.

To You...
gringringrin
Re: Vote In February, Become Our Enemy — IPOB by livelymatilda22: 9:01am On Jan 31, 2019
madridguy:

Dont mind the hypocrite...
Re: Vote In February, Become Our Enemy — IPOB by livelymatilda22: 9:06am On Jan 31, 2019
goodnessme1:

God bless Ipob.

We must continue
If you had posted this some months ago, you would have gotten more than 400 likes by now... Unfortunately for you, most of your people like SalamRushdie and Pachukwudi44 . are now licking a Fulani Atiku 's as just to get crumbs.

But don't worry, they will be back after their lost in the coming general election..

2 Likes

Re: Vote In February, Become Our Enemy — IPOB by globemoney01: 9:06am On Jan 31, 2019
Neither Atiku nor Buhari deserves our votes
Re: Vote In February, Become Our Enemy — IPOB by livelymatilda22: 9:07am On Jan 31, 2019
oyebanji44:
The biafrans should disappear from the east.Now that the ibos are struggling to find their own feet and goal.And for those (mad people) who dated the referendum on feb16, knew in that hearts that they were sponsoring the utter destruction of the Ibos. Sending them on A mission of no Return.What a suicide plot.
Afonjaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Claim Of 66 Dead By Elrufai False / Meet The 3 New Ekiti Senators-Elect / Should Atiku Still Continue With The Courts OR Should He Form A Parallel Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.