Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,559 members, 7,955,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

APC Reacts After PDP Lawyers Led Thugs To Disrupt Court Proceedings. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reacts After PDP Lawyers Led Thugs To Disrupt Court Proceedings. Photos (15285 Views)

Sagay: PDP Lawyers Deserve Supreme Court Fine, Not Afe Babalola, Olanipekun / Dino Melaye: Sunday Faleke Led Thugs Who Shot And Carted Away Ballot Box / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reacts After PDP Lawyers Led Thugs To Disrupt Court Proceedings. Photos by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:27am On Jan 31, 2019
Apc has no room in my state ,

Apc pack n go
Re: APC Reacts After PDP Lawyers Led Thugs To Disrupt Court Proceedings. Photos by senatordave1(m): 8:30am On Jan 31, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Apc has no room in my state ,

Apc pack n go
Based on this post,they have more rooms than your party.stop breaking homes
Re: APC Reacts After PDP Lawyers Led Thugs To Disrupt Court Proceedings. Photos by Rotimi47: 8:31am On Jan 31, 2019
alizma:
Do you know that each person will get 250,000 if Onnoghen's 1billion is to be shared among people in full Agege stadium which has 4,000 sitting capacity?

maybe you do not know that as big as God'swill Akpabio stadium is with 30,000 sitting capacity, each person will go home with 33,000 if the 1billion is to be shared among people in the stadium when it is at full capacity.
True, this is what most people don't understand as they prefer looters. Abeg You too sabi book I tell you! shocked
Re: APC Reacts After PDP Lawyers Led Thugs To Disrupt Court Proceedings. Photos by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:33am On Jan 31, 2019
senatordave1:

Based on this post,they have more rooms than your party.stop breaking homes
which room ,dnt stay in lagos n talk trash

Apc members ar running scare in rivers, dey ar being killed graciously,i dnt break home but silence home.
Re: APC Reacts After PDP Lawyers Led Thugs To Disrupt Court Proceedings. Photos by homegirl1: 8:34am On Jan 31, 2019
alizma:
Do you know that each person will get 250,000 if Onnoghen's 1billion is to be shared among people in full Agege stadium which has 4,000 sitting capacity?

maybe you do not know that as big as God'swill Akpabio stadium is with 30,000 sitting capacity, each person will go home with 33,000 if the 1billion is to be shared among people in the stadium when it is at full capacity.

Do you also know the number of people that would have benefited from Ganduje's five million dollars bribe. Hypocrite at work.

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts After PDP Lawyers Led Thugs To Disrupt Court Proceedings. Photos by senatordave1(m): 8:36am On Jan 31, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
which room ,dnt stay in lagos n talk trash

Apc members ar running scare in rivers, dey ar being killed graciously,i dnt break home but silence home.
Oj boys are replying double double.what you do to homes shall be done to you.even in the north,pdp members dont go through this and you think south is better than north?
Re: APC Reacts After PDP Lawyers Led Thugs To Disrupt Court Proceedings. Photos by nelronaldo(m): 8:41am On Jan 31, 2019
When I said our Judiciary has been politicized the other day and that's why they are chasing Onnoghen. People said it doesn't work like that.
Re: APC Reacts After PDP Lawyers Led Thugs To Disrupt Court Proceedings. Photos by JeffreyKinkade: 9:38am On Jan 31, 2019
How much will each person get in agege stadium from thiefinubu Lagos loot and alpha beta?

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts After PDP Lawyers Led Thugs To Disrupt Court Proceedings. Photos by JeffreyKinkade: 9:39am On Jan 31, 2019
homegirl1:

Do you also know the number of people that would have benefited from Ganduje's five million dollars bribe. Hypocrite at work.

Na bloody bastard that osu be. No reason am
Re: APC Reacts After PDP Lawyers Led Thugs To Disrupt Court Proceedings. Photos by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2019
senatordave1:

Oj boys are replying double double.what you do to homes shall be done to you.even in the north,pdp members dont go through this and you think south is better than north?
Yeah we ar better ,killing apc is ryt bedbug in ur new vita foam,

North chose nt 2 kill dem cos of religion dats y dey ar been on fire ,pls av sense..
Wat i do 2 homes is my biz nt urs
Senator nkapi
Re: APC Reacts After PDP Lawyers Led Thugs To Disrupt Court Proceedings. Photos by thatigboman: 10:44am On Jan 31, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
They will avoid this thread like plague. undecided undecided
APC are fools. has nothing to do with PDP. just lawyers carrying out NBA directive
Re: APC Reacts After PDP Lawyers Led Thugs To Disrupt Court Proceedings. Photos by Moventist: 10:44am On Jan 31, 2019
helinues:
Picture below: Master game plan but already failed.

They are now using NBA in disguise.
But the woman there is Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa, head of appeal court, is she supporting Wike too?

Wike has invested in court more than the federal government in the last 3years

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidents Of Ghana, Niger And Senegal Congratulates President Buhari / Do You Know Nigeria Has An Ethnic Arab Tribe ? / Keyamo Emerges Consensus Senatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.