Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,950 members, 7,956,588 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:40 PM

Looking For My Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Looking For My Father (1639 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland / Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For My Father by Timmi: 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2010
Nairalanders, please help this lady (see below) out as some of you have done in the past.

Thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SIR: I am a 28-year old half Nigerian female, my father met my mother in Aberdeen Scotland in the 70s and I was born in 1981. My father Samaila Zatto left Aberdeen when I was four as far as I know and I have no memory of him. I would appreciate any help you could give me in trying to trace him as I would like to know the other half of me.
Zinat Zatto,
e-mail: Zeinat_zatto@hotmail.com
Re: Looking For My Father by okenwa(m): 6:17am On Aug 19, 2010
we still need more information from her, back then in those days, where did SAMAILA ZATTO WORKED? which tribe did he speak? look for any of his pictures back then and post it here, etc

i guess her name is caroline zatto
Re: Looking For My Father by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 19, 2010
Re: Looking For My Father by demidrew: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2010
Thankyou for your support and advice, I have been recieving emails from a man claiming to be my half brother his name is Fatai Garuba he has explained to me that he is 100% sure that we are related. He has stated that my father has had a stroke and he has not informed him as he is too ill at the moment. I am very confused as I have no other information of my father and I cannot determine if this is true or false. Help would be greatly appreciated.
Re: Looking For My Father by mabaker(f): 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2010
be careful its not a scam.
next they will be asking you for money to treat your "father"

1 Like

Re: Looking For My Father by Kabiyesi1953(m): 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
Hi Zeinat!

I was your dad's classmate in Aberdeen and he used to bring you to our house in Torry. How's your mum? Have you now linked up with him? I've dropped an email with my number on it. I am in England at the moment. Prince Lanre Adegun
Re: Looking For My Father by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 05, 2015
How did this turn out?

Hope you found your Dad.
Re: Looking For My Father by Kabiyesi1953(m): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
Unfortunately, I have not heard from Zeinat after my initial contact with her, nor got anywhere with getting in touch with Sam. I would still love to get in touch with him. Such a pleasant, quiet man. I know he was from the North (likely Kaduna State) and must have worked with the Kaduna State Govt (probably Information Ministry as we did Communication Studies at College in Aberdeen). Please help and thanks

(1) (Reply)

Are Parties(aso-ebi) Being Abused? / Why I Killed My Husband, New Bride Confesses / Help A Lonely Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.