Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

I Want To Teach Just 50 People How To Create And Design A Blog N Get Free Domain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Teach Just 50 People How To Create And Design A Blog N Get Free Domain (219 Views)

Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone / I Have The Video Send Me 1000 N Get The Video / Wanna Teach A Few People How To Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Teach Just 50 People How To Create And Design A Blog N Get Free Domain by MrAwesome001(m): 8:54am On Jan 31, 2019
Wanna Start a Blog?

I want to teach Just 50 people;

How to Create, design and manage any type or niche of blog for free ;

*How to Get google to give you AdSense Approval;*

How to Earn money faster and legitimately from Google AdSense without getting blocked;

How to send massive traffic to your website from Google.

Help you secure a domain name very very very cheap from a trusted domain dealer* mine worth some handsome dollar bills, but I'll help you get yours at a very very very unbelievable rate. I've tracked the 2019 coupon code.

Also teach you

Quality Content creation ;
Basics on SEO (to help your blog appear on Google Search like Linda Ikeji)

And then as a Gift pack, you'll receive
Two Free sophisticated Blog designs/templates by Mr Awesome

and it will cost you just a very affordable amount of *2,000 Naira* only. (for Serious, Fast learning and Interested people only)

The class will be online, if you want offline you have to be in Owerri and you'll pay a little one time extra to book appointments for intensive tutor.
Registration is On already and will end on 5th February 12pm
While the class will start from 5th of February 6pm online.

To Register and make payment online,
Click Here

After payment, text me your name, and whatsapp phone number to

Good luck as I wait for you in Class.
If you have problems with the registration and payment, call me on 08158511778

Courtesy of
Mr Awesome's Blog & Media

(1) (Reply)

Cernicwealthbrokers Club / VALENTINE : 15 Ideal Romantic Ideas You Should Definitely Try / Is There Any Correlation Between Patience And Procrastination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.