Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Man Blasts His Parents After Finding Out He Has A Twin 21 Years After Birth.PICS - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Blasts His Parents After Finding Out He Has A Twin 21 Years After Birth.PICS (3359 Views)

Will You Allow Her To Stay With Her Parents, After Trad Without Church Wedding? / Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo / 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Blasts His Parents After Finding Out He Has A Twin 21 Years After Birth.PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 9:13am On Jan 31, 2019
A Nigerian man has taken to social media to reveal his heartbreak after finding out his parents hid his twin brother from him since childbirth. 

According to Emmanuel Rowland, he thought he was the only child of his parents before he was shocked to find out last year that he had a twin brother which was given to his father after birth (his parents are separated). 

The young man who reunited with his other half after 21 years - now calls him the best twin brother in the world.

Read his story below. 

Have been in tears have been in pains my mummy..y. do you have to hide my twin from me.  2016 one of my aunty said Emmanuel u have a twin just like a joke I took it, I didn't ask 4dat.

Since 1997, I grew up with no siblings no sister no brother, she doesn't even knw how hard it was 4 me growing alone mum y....meanwhile I had 1 hidden from me chai. Nigerians are wicked oh GOD.

Last year 2018 August 8 I received a call from dad, tho we ain't close so we don't communicate due to mummy and daddy issues. 

We spoke 4 an hour explaining things to me how der got separate and how she took me and gave my brother to dad. this so sad that have lived without a broda not jst a brother a twin my twin. I wish they were in my shoes,der 4 knw say it wasn't easy.

I needed someone to be dere 4 me stand by me laf with me and joke/cry with me, BT thanks to GOD I went to Cali we did the introduction And now we the best twin bro in the world.  

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/nigerian-guy-blasts-his-parents-after-finding-out-he-has-a-twin-brother.html

Re: Man Blasts His Parents After Finding Out He Has A Twin 21 Years After Birth.PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 9:14am On Jan 31, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Man Blasts His Parents After Finding Out He Has A Twin 21 Years After Birth.PICS by SalamRushdie: 9:22am On Jan 31, 2019
nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blasts His Parents After Finding Out He Has A Twin 21 Years After Birth.PICS by kheny12(m): 9:23am On Jan 31, 2019
Twins are inseparable,Ejire Ara ishokun.

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts His Parents After Finding Out He Has A Twin 21 Years After Birth.PICS by Racoon(m): 9:24am On Jan 31, 2019
Handsome cuties. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Man Blasts His Parents After Finding Out He Has A Twin 21 Years After Birth.PICS by DozieInc(m): 9:25am On Jan 31, 2019
The parents are heartless... more especially the mother.

2 Likes

Re: Man Blasts His Parents After Finding Out He Has A Twin 21 Years After Birth.PICS by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:26am On Jan 31, 2019
I don't understand?? How was it possible in the first place??.

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts His Parents After Finding Out He Has A Twin 21 Years After Birth.PICS by CreepyBlackpool: 9:28am On Jan 31, 2019
story story

these ones just started watching Phillipino movies undecided

12 Likes

Re: Man Blasts His Parents After Finding Out He Has A Twin 21 Years After Birth.PICS by orion7: 9:33am On Jan 31, 2019
yourubawood movies
Re: Man Blasts His Parents After Finding Out He Has A Twin 21 Years After Birth.PICS by Rextizz(m): 9:37am On Jan 31, 2019
I see
Re: Man Blasts His Parents After Finding Out He Has A Twin 21 Years After Birth.PICS by kheny12(m): 10:11am On Jan 31, 2019
orion7:
yourubawood movies
There is nothing like yorubahoo,try to have sense.

4 Likes

Re: Man Blasts His Parents After Finding Out He Has A Twin 21 Years After Birth.PICS by goodnessme1(f): 10:18am On Jan 31, 2019
yorubas and lies are like....

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts His Parents After Finding Out He Has A Twin 21 Years After Birth.PICS by Flirtyjane(f): 10:31am On Jan 31, 2019
I wonder how people think shaa. Someone came online and told you his story and people are there shouting it's a lie. Can you please tell us the truth since you know he's lying.
goodnessme1:
yorubas and lies are like....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blasts His Parents After Finding Out He Has A Twin 21 Years After Birth.PICS by dayleke: 10:44am On Jan 31, 2019
Some NLers are so blinded with tribalism.....

2 Likes

Re: Man Blasts His Parents After Finding Out He Has A Twin 21 Years After Birth.PICS by Fidelismaria: 11:17am On Jan 31, 2019
Handsome guys

Love their eyebrows

3 Likes

Re: Man Blasts His Parents After Finding Out He Has A Twin 21 Years After Birth.PICS by iluvdonjazzy: 11:25am On Jan 31, 2019
nawao
Re: Man Blasts His Parents After Finding Out He Has A Twin 21 Years After Birth.PICS by kattieadina12: 11:25am On Jan 31, 2019
this is so so so sad
Re: Man Blasts His Parents After Finding Out He Has A Twin 21 Years After Birth.PICS by verifiablefacts: 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian man has taken to social media to reveal his heartbreak after finding out his parents hid his twin brother from him since childbirth. 

According to Emmanuel Rowland, he thought he was the only child of his parents before he was shocked to find out last year that he had a twin brother which was given to his father after birth (his parents are separated). 

The young man who reunited with his other half after 21 years - now calls him the best twin brother in the world.

Read his story below. 

Have been in tears have been in pains my mummy..y. do you have to hide my twin from me.  2016 one of my aunty said Emmanuel u have a twin just like a joke I took it, I didn't ask 4dat.

Since 1997, I grew up with no siblings no sister no brother, she doesn't even knw how hard it was 4 me growing alone mum y....meanwhile I had 1 hidden from me chai. Nigerians are wicked oh GOD.

Last year 2018 August 8 I received a call from dad, tho we ain't close so we don't communicate due to mummy and daddy issues. 

We spoke 4 an hour explaining things to me how der got separate and how she took me and gave my brother to dad. this so sad that have lived without a broda not jst a brother a twin my twin. I wish they were in my shoes,der 4 knw say it wasn't easy.

I needed someone to be dere 4 me stand by me laf with me and joke/cry with me, BT thanks to GOD I went to Cali we did the introduction And now we the best twin bro in the world.  

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/nigerian-guy-blasts-his-parents-after-finding-out-he-has-a-twin-brother.html
I believe he is the sad faced one in the pic..
Re: Man Blasts His Parents After Finding Out He Has A Twin 21 Years After Birth.PICS by Jackossky(m): 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
From the pictures, you can easily deduce the one trained by the mother and the other, catered for by the father.

The one in white is obviously a mum's boy. grin
Re: Man Blasts His Parents After Finding Out He Has A Twin 21 Years After Birth.PICS by carammel(f): 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
Nigerians are not the wicked ones in this case, your parents are.
I don't understand how a mother would not tell her son about a sibling for two decades like it is beyond me.

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts His Parents After Finding Out He Has A Twin 21 Years After Birth.PICS by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
Flirtyjane:
I wonder how people think shaa. Someone came online and told you his story and people are there shouting it's a lie. Can you please tell us the truth since you know he's lying.

no mind them, na those type wet sabi lie, they don't believe anything or anyone

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts His Parents After Finding Out He Has A Twin 21 Years After Birth.PICS by mu2sa2: 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I don't understand?? How was it possible in the first place??.
We know it can happen because it did happen! Seriously, both mum and dad are to blame - why should they be so heartless to their own children? They should have limited their wahala to themselves and shielded the kids from it. Well, the twins should move on with their lives and forgive and forget - they can even initiate a reconciliation of their parents.
Re: Man Blasts His Parents After Finding Out He Has A Twin 21 Years After Birth.PICS by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2019
mu2sa2:
We know it can happen because it did happen! Seriously, both mum and dad are to blame - why should they be so heartless to their own children? They should have limited their wahala to themselves and shielded the kids from it. Well, the twins should move on with their lives and forgive and forget - they can even initiate a reconciliation of their parents.

Oooh.. I now understand. Seems their parents separated when they were young and each left with one. Thanks
Re: Man Blasts His Parents After Finding Out He Has A Twin 21 Years After Birth.PICS by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
How come they have thesame haircut?

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts His Parents After Finding Out He Has A Twin 21 Years After Birth.PICS by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
carammel:
Nigerians are not the wicked ones in this case, your parents are.
I don't understand how a mother would keep not tell her son about a sibling for two centuries, like it is beyond me.

Two decades, not centuries.
Re: Man Blasts His Parents After Finding Out He Has A Twin 21 Years After Birth.PICS by carammel(f): 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2019
5thElement:

Two decades, not centuries.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Man Blasts His Parents After Finding Out He Has A Twin 21 Years After Birth.PICS by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
Fidelismaria:
Handsome guys

Love their eyebrows

gay
Re: Man Blasts His Parents After Finding Out He Has A Twin 21 Years After Birth.PICS by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2019
carammel:

Thanks.

You welcome.
Re: Man Blasts His Parents After Finding Out He Has A Twin 21 Years After Birth.PICS by Rosarie(f): 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
J

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kobojunkie and Calloti / Is It OK To Accept His Proposal? / Alligator Killed Inside Our Compound This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.