Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Di’ja Gushes About Her Husband As She Shares Rare Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Di’ja Gushes About Her Husband As She Shares Rare Photos (960 Views)

This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema / Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes About Her Cooking: 'My Wife Is The Best Cook' / "Drake No Be God" Fans Remind Davido After He Gushes About Drake, He Replied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Di’ja Gushes About Her Husband As She Shares Rare Photos by Naijahit: 9:24am On Jan 31, 2019
Singer and mother of two, Di’Ja shared these rare photos with her husband, Rotimi as they enjoyed a stroll together at the beach.

In one of her posts, she wrote:
‘Because life is about the love you make ??. Together we make our favourite people. #partnerineverything.’

https://hitng.info/forum/celeb/dija-gushes-about-her-husband-as-she-shares-rare-photos/
Lalasticlala Seun mynd44

Re: Di’ja Gushes About Her Husband As She Shares Rare Photos by Rextizz(m): 9:35am On Jan 31, 2019
She looks like something I can break to pieces, I don't like skinny girls.

1 Like

Re: Di’ja Gushes About Her Husband As She Shares Rare Photos by youngberry001(m): 9:56am On Jan 31, 2019
Rextizz:
She looks like something I can break to pieces, I don't like skinny girls.
shey u be bulldozar go break her undecided
Re: Di’ja Gushes About Her Husband As She Shares Rare Photos by Forreellinc: 10:02am On Jan 31, 2019
grin she is still boobless
Re: Di’ja Gushes About Her Husband As She Shares Rare Photos by Bloggerdredd(m): 10:06am On Jan 31, 2019
Lovely couple

(1) (Reply)

“your Cozy Bed Is Looking For You To Come And Embrace It” – Ned Shows His Roman / JTO Fashion CEO, Temi Otedola Steps Out In Los Angeles, California (photo) / Female Artistes Must Dress Half-naked Like Beyonce And Jennifer Lopez – Eazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.