Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

#ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire (34190 Views)

Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing / Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by collinsprince: 10:48am On Jan 31, 2019
Chikiletta:

It was an exciting day on twitter yesterday as H.E. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the PDP Presidential candidate and his running mate, H.E. Peter Obi held Nigerians spell bound during a live broadcast townhall hosted by Kadaria Ahmed.

The duo fielded questions from the host and townhall audience articulately, driving home their points, supporting each other when it was absolutely necessary.

They have warmed their way into the hearts of many, exceeding expectations as Nigerian twitter users shared their opinions. The highly critical occupants of the Nigeria Twitter space could not hold their accolades as hundreds of thousands of tweets praised the duo as the ultimate solution to the Nigeria problem. Here are some of the reactions.
The Difference Is Clear. While Saraki Looked With Confidence And Joy: Look At AMEACHI

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by fowlyansh181(m): 10:48am On Jan 31, 2019
Melian:
The daftness of most nigerians is really appalling. These are cunning, sarcastic responses by the candidates meant to subvert the cogent issues raised. Intelligent responses address issues not tactically shirk them. Eloquence don't run the economy.
the best the dullard could have done was even at least give us a reason or convince us on why we should vote for him, since he failed doing that physically as a leader , he should have eloquently as a candidate

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by RTSC: 10:50am On Jan 31, 2019
bestower:
Its easier said than done...buhari we want...no more no less..4+4....is the answer...sai buhari...
Who is we?

7 Likes

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:51am On Jan 31, 2019
ClearFlair:
A tale of two thieves

One said When you get to your kingdom forgive me.. Atiku is forgiven, buhari is not

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by mudiana(m): 10:55am On Jan 31, 2019
Melian:
The daftness of most nigerians is really appalling. These are cunning, sarcastic responses by the candidates meant to subvert the cogent issues raised. Intelligent responses address issues not tactically shirk them. Eloquence don't run the economy.
I guess ur father buhari is doing a good job. Poverty capital of the world...

6 Likes

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by superlanny(m): 10:55am On Jan 31, 2019
Those people against Buhari will be amazed at the support he is getting against all odds, they have called us zombie and we will gladly be zombies, because our patriotic and moral compass is working excellently, they said Buhari died, but God had other plans, they said he is a clone(jubril), but we know they are just acting normal(stupid), what this wailers and ipob pigs don't realise is that they are making Buhari larger than life, by the constant hatred and lies they level against him, I realize corruption can never be eradicated in Nigeria, as it cannot in other parts of the world too, but it can be minimal, while growing up I saw corruption as a norm, the few were feeding of the wealth of many and leaving the scraps for a good number of others, we didn't know we were eating up our future, yes I will blame PDP, because what we are passing through today is as a result of the massive corruption and embezzlement of the nation's resources that collapsed the economy, brought about poverty and unemployment, critical infrastructure was abandoned midway, etc. And yet a certain Atiku.....omg ATIKU wants to be President, if I start listing all of his misgivings illl be writing a book, but we all know how yahoo boys are learners where Atiku dey. This is the man PDP and ipob pigs want as their leader, I cannot help but to address them as idiotic and lacking common sense.Watching the candidates yesterday was a reminder of who Atiku really is and the interviewer was only asking questions millions of Nigerians want him to answer, abeg did she lie against him, everything was true and he didn't deny a thing. Nigerians wake up, we cannot go back when we have come this far, people are afraid to steal our money now as at before, Buhari is no magician that can reverse all the wrongs that put us in a downward spiral, we gave PDP 16years and they efficiently enriched themselves and their families, don't you want a future for you children, I may and may not make it to dream Nigeria, but I want a leader I can trust who will make stealing a crime and future generations know, Buhari will go down in history as a Hero. Let me end this by saying that all of you that want to cause violence this coming election should use their brains, I can bet you that 99% of the children and families of this politicians are abroad, but you they will give 5k to kill yourselves and cause violence, Nigerians be wise.

1 Like

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by daimsy(f): 10:55am On Jan 31, 2019
Melian:

I disagree with you on this.
You definitely cannot offer what you don't have.
If they can speak out with eloquence, it means that they are good to go ,based on thier knowledge.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by hrykanu231(m): 10:57am On Jan 31, 2019
Melian:

You cannot give what you don't have. They did not only sound eloquent, they expressed in no small terms their mental prowess.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by wilsonchilboy(m): 11:01am On Jan 31, 2019
No be small thin o
Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by JustBeYourselfO: 11:03am On Jan 31, 2019
pchukwudi:
grin grin grin

It is as clear as a summer day.

But let me call it here, in case there's any sophisticated slowpoke who's still in doubt. Here are the first things APC will do if you stupidly vote them in at the center a second time:

1) They will increase corporate tax, personal income tax and VAT (without any increase in your income). You will cry blood to no avail. To make matters worse, the proceed of high tax will not be used for human/infrastructural development. Nope. They will tax you like hell and use the money to fund government and loans. At the ends of the day, you will become poorer and there will be more national brain drain and middle class erosion. Finally much more businesses will close down, corruption will multiply in government and public services. And Nigeria's number of people in extreme poverty will skyrocket. And guess what, it will be all your fault.

2) The party will be plunged into a messier political crises after this election. This is because most of the promises that are now being used to lure the warring factions into cooperation with the presidency will be broken. Guess who will suffer the consequences of another 4 years of rudderless and incoherent government? You and your loved ones. Can you imagine the opportunity cost of that silliness? Totally unquantifiable.

3) Due to their insatiable selfish interests, deceits and sheer incompetence in inclusive leadership, they will go ahead to polarise the country to the extreme and get it more dangerously divided. It will literally take an act of God to round off another 4 years circle under this administration as a Nation.

Thing is, you have zero excuses this time. Therefore Karma will pay you accordingly. And the reason is simple: If you cannot hire someone with PMB's level of qualification and capacity to head your organization or business, you have zero moral justification for electing him TWICE to decide and manage the future of hundreds of millions of people (including that of those currently unborn). God will not forgive you.
True talk.. in other word and at the same time, "welcome back to recession" if boo and osi elect once again.. boo+osi=recession.. that's all
Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by Acidosis(m): 11:05am On Jan 31, 2019
Melian:

Lifelessness and senility don't run it either

6 Likes

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by mightyhazell: 11:06am On Jan 31, 2019
superlanny:
Those people against Buhari will be amazed at the support he is getting against all odds, they have called us zombie and we will gladly be zombies, because our patriotic and moral compass is working excellently, they said Buhari died, but God had other plans, they said he is a clone(jubril), but we know they are just acting normal(stupid), what this wailers and ipob pigs don't realise is that they are making Buhari larger than life, by the constant hatred and lies they level against him, I realize corruption can never be eradicated in Nigeria, as it cannot in other parts of the world too, but it can be minimal, while growing up I saw corruption as a norm, the few were feeding of the wealth of many and leaving the scraps for a good number of others, we didn't know we were eating up our future, yes I will blame PDP, because what we are passing through today is as a result of the massive corruption and embezzlement of the nation's resources that collapsed the economy, brought about poverty and unemployment, critical infrastructure was abandoned midway, etc. And yet a certain Atiku.....omg ATIKU wants to be President, if I start listing all of his misgivings illl be wIriting a book, but we all know how yahoo boys are learners where Atiku dey. This is the man PDP and ipob pigs want as their leader, I cannot help but to address them as idiotic and lacking common sense.Watching the candidates yesterday was a reminder of who Atiku really is and the interviewer was only asking questions millions of Nigerians want him to answer, abeg did she lie against him, everything was true and he didn't deny a thing. Nigerians wake up, we cannot go back when we have come this far, people are afraid to steal our money now as at before, Buhari is no magician that can reverse all the wrongs that put us in a downward spiral, we gave PDP 16years and they efficiently enriched themselves and their families, don't you want a future for you children, I may and may not make it to dream Nigeria, but I want a leader I can trust who will make stealing a crime and future generations know, Buhari will go down in history as a Hero. Let me end this by saying that all of you that want to cause violence this coming election should use their brains, I can bet you that 99% of the children and families of this politicians are abroad, but you they will give 5k to kill yourselves and cause violence, Nigerians be wise.
lol,all these epistle for what? To whitewash a well known sepulchre? Buhari is as corrupt as they come,..add dat to nepotism,bigotry,cluelessness,despotic nature,etc. U get the picture most of us got a long while back. Wake up sir

9 Likes

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by webcalculator(m): 11:06am On Jan 31, 2019
Melian:

I'm sure you're daft. I don't vote and don't support any person for this election but if I'm to vote, I'll vote atiku&obi against pmb&osibanjo.
Anyone with an atom of reasoning knows PMB is not in charge of this government. He would have done far better if he is. They are busy projecting him using his past glories so they can keep milking the country. How can someone that can't coordinate his brains coordinate the affairs of Nigeria. They're using him for their selfish interest, at the end he'll be singled out as the one that ran the country down.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by PointZerom: 11:07am On Jan 31, 2019
Melian:

You Must be in siviahh pains.

4 Likes

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by caprini1: 11:07am On Jan 31, 2019
superlanny:
Those people against Buhari will be amazed at the support he is getting against all odds, they have called us zombie and we will gladly be zombies, because our patriotic and moral compass is working excellently, they said Buhari died, but God had other plans, they said he is a clone(jubril), but we know they are just acting normal(stupid), what this wailers and ipob pigs don't realise is that they are making Buhari larger than life, by the constant hatred and lies they level against him, I realize corruption can never be eradicated in Nigeria, as it cannot in other parts of the world too, but it can be minimal, while growing up I saw corruption as a norm, the few were feeding of the wealth of many and leaving the scraps for a good number of others, we didn't know we were eating up our future, yes I will blame PDP, because what we are passing through today is as a result of the massive corruption and embezzlement of the nation's resources that collapsed the economy, brought about poverty and unemployment, critical infrastructure was abandoned midway, etc. And yet a certain Atiku.....omg ATIKU wants to be President, if I start listing all of his misgivings illl be writing a book, but we all know how yahoo boys are learners where Atiku dey. This is the man PDP and ipob pigs want as their leader, I cannot help but to address them as idiotic and lacking common sense.Watching the candidates yesterday was a reminder of who Atiku really is and the interviewer was only asking questions millions of Nigerians want him to answer, abeg did she lie against him, everything was true and he didn't deny a thing. Nigerians wake up, we cannot go back when we have come this far, people are afraid to steal our money now as at before, Buhari is no magician that can reverse all the wrongs that put us in a downward spiral, we gave PDP 16years and they efficiently enriched themselves and their families, don't you want a future for you children, I may and may not make it to dream Nigeria, but I want a leader I can trust who will make stealing a crime and future generations know, Buhari will go down in history as a Hero. Let me end this by saying that all of you that want to cause violence this coming election should use their brains, I can bet you that 99% of the children and families of this politicians are abroad, but you they will give 5k to kill yourselves and cause violence, Nigerians be wise.
Please don't be judgemental, everybody deserves a second chance......I hope when Atiku was dashing money out to APC in the 2015 election,he wasn't a criminal?

6 Likes

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by thespokenword: 11:07am On Jan 31, 2019
helinues:
Their supporters are known as a keyboard warriors. That's why they always win Likes and Shares online

But when it comes to real vote, they are always second like their party chairman Second us.

Pity beckons on your First - tious assertions like your festus Kenyamo

2 Likes

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by Biingoo: 11:08am On Jan 31, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
I go be ur zombie oo zombie ooo..wer dem dey? grin
Lmao!!
Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by Melian(f): 11:09am On Jan 31, 2019
webcalculator:

I'm sure you're daft. .

Guilt is painfully hurting. You just validated what I thought about your daftness level.
Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by Ekpolee(m): 11:10am On Jan 31, 2019
@kagawa10 .
y are u always thinking with ur anus.
common sense u don't have well if not for free data person like u no for they comment now.
u need to join buhari in daura by Feb ending.

2 Likes

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by MisterFresh: 11:12am On Jan 31, 2019
Because you rig the actual elections
helinues:
Their supporters are known as a keyboard warriors. That's why they always win Likes and Shares online

But when it comes to real vote, they are always second like their party chairman Second us.

2 Likes

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by Athena4: 11:13am On Jan 31, 2019
Kagawa10:
What a shambles! No initiatives from Pdp at the town hall me except to make dumb metaphor and derail everywhere with their lack of decorum to the extent the moderator had to keep getting them back on track. I'm sure the developed countries would all think Nigerians are dumb unorganised people.

What has VAR got to do to a question on having a poor reference from your previous employer? What a deluded joker. I just dey shame to be a Nigerian throughout the shambles last night.

No way would we allow two unorganised dullards get into a position 1 and 2 in this country. Pdp, neva again.
Blah blah blah. Shut up and park well.

2 Likes

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by Lokostic77: 11:13am On Jan 31, 2019
Melian:
your mumu is follow come I swear, your mumu has elevated to the highest level, shikena

3 Likes

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 31, 2019
Melian:

So, in essence, your point is that Buhari/Osibanjo performed better than Atiku/Obi and should be the preferred choice of most "un daft" Nigerians?
Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by Jflex07(m): 11:17am On Jan 31, 2019
Melian:
Shut your gutter mouth. you backstabbing Afonja Muslim

2 Likes

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by Lokostic77: 11:17am On Jan 31, 2019
Valleys:
The gospel truth is buhari is just a mediocre person not even a leader. A man that failed to upgrade himself after he left office as General. All he kept doing was preach about Islam and Sharia. In fact he got to US war college on quota system.
my brother in a sane society where people reasoning with their brain Buhari can never be local government chairman, it is pity where we found ourselves in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by Nfora: 11:18am On Jan 31, 2019
Trash!

Governance is more than questions and answers session undecided
Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by Nature8(m): 11:19am On Jan 31, 2019
Chikiletta:

It was an exciting day on twitter yesterday as H.E. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the PDP Presidential candidate and his running mate, H.E. Peter Obi held Nigerians spell bound during a live broadcast townhall hosted by Kadaria Ahmed.

The duo fielded questions from the host and townhall audience articulately, driving home their points, supporting each other when it was absolutely necessary.

They have warmed their way into the hearts of many, exceeding expectations as Nigerian twitter users shared their opinions. The highly critical occupants of the Nigeria Twitter space could not hold their accolades as hundreds of thousands of tweets praised the duo as the ultimate solution to the Nigeria problem. Here are some of the reactions.

Nigerians don dey Atikulate Obidiently cheesy
Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by EngrMarve(m): 11:20am On Jan 31, 2019
Melian:

and the ones who lack eloquency plunged us into recession... Sister wake up

3 Likes

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by Lokostic77: 11:20am On Jan 31, 2019
stuffs4me:
The APC moderator tried to bring them down but she only ended up showing her true nature.

Remove the evil smile from her face and you'll see a sinister APC apologist.
the lady was just too harsh with the way she questioned them yesterday, like she was an investigator to the EFCC

2 Likes

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by cosse(m): 11:20am On Jan 31, 2019
Buhari vs Atiku, 2019 ELECTION INDICATIONS & SURVEYS ON STATE BY STATE VOTING. 1. NORTH CENTRAL - (6 States with the FCT) over 13m votes Niger - Buhari Kogi - Buhari Benue - Atiku Plateau - Atiku Nassarawa- Buhari Kwara - Buhari FCT - Buhari 2. NORTH EAST- (6 States)0ver 14m votes Bauchi - Buhari Borno - Buhari Taraba - Atiku Adamawa - Buhari Gombe - Buhari Yobe - Buhari 3. NORTH WEST- (7 States) over 18m votes Zamfara - Buhari Sokoto - Buhari Kaduna - Bugari Kebbi - Buhari Katsina - Buhari Kano - Buhari Jigawa - Buhari 4. SOUTH EAST- (5 States) over 9m votes Enugu - Atiku Imo - Buhari Ebonyi - Atiku Abia - Atiku Anambra - Atiku 5. SOUTH SOUTH – (6 States) over 10m votes Bayelsa - Atiku Akwa Ibom - Buhari Edo - Buhari Rivers - Atiku Cross River - Atiku Delta - Atiku 6. SOUTH WEST- (6 States) 0ver 18m votes Oyo - Buhari Ekiti - Buhar Osun - Buhari Ondo - Buhari Lagos - Buhari Ogun - Buhari Indications shows that Buhari will win 25 States including FCT, while his opponent Atiku will get only 11 States.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) / Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor / Okigwe Road In Owerri After Heavy Rainfall (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.