Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

THE AGONY... A Story And Motivational Write Up By Mary Temitope - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE AGONY... A Story And Motivational Write Up By Mary Temitope (469 Views)

Depression A Motivational Write Up By Mary Temitope / If I Had Known A Poem By Mary Temitope Inspired By Adekunle Gold / I Wish I Never Meet Him A Regret Story By Mary Temitope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE AGONY... A Story And Motivational Write Up By Mary Temitope by marytemitope(f): 11:46am On Jan 31, 2019
At first,I thought I was going to end my life wandering about the streets in Lagos. I’d thought living my life would finally come to an end perhaps,I might one day get knocked down by a moving vehicle or beaten to death or accused, or maybe rot in the prison with anybody to ask or rescue me. My life has no meaning to me. My life has no importance to around me or maybe I’m the who’s got the mentality of no one taking any importance about my life. Never in my life have I thought of living a happy life because I’d never been a happy one ever since the incident happened…. I’m only a young girl of thirteen even though I was just ten when my beloved family left me to the great beyond. All I thought was dream. Everything seemed like I was in the dream Land. I’m so happy I lived to share my pasts and presents. I’ve wished Evey time that I could live to tell my story,and my wish has finally come true! Who hasn’t been through anything should always be up and grateful. Your present situation is another person’s everyday prayer point. read more @ https://temiconnect./2019/01/29/the-agony/

(1) (Reply)

T / Married To Death -The genocide story / The Fighting Demon (a Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.