Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

Economic Emancipation Via Importation Of Goods:the Know-how - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Economic Emancipation Via Importation Of Goods:the Know-how (436 Views)

What Kind Of Goods Can I Import With #50, 000 And Sale Them Within A Week? / Importation Of Bitumen Products To End Soon Says Gov. Akeredolu. / Importation Of Bitumen Products Ends When Bitumen Factory Begins In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Economic Emancipation Via Importation Of Goods:the Know-how by Shamzy255: 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
You can make great wealth from importation of fashion and cosmetics items from China and instabul with little or no hassles.I am a living testimony of how this works.You can create an Instagram page to sell your goods or get already created Instagram page with 10k and above followers.You can also sell your goods faster on e-commerce sites such as Jumia,Kong’s,Amazon and the likes.Remember the dream to achieve gets activated when you start taking sincere articulated steps to jail break from poverty and leap into blissful wealth.To get the light into this you can chat me on WhatsApp on 08130089976

(1) (Reply)

. / Mercy Wave / TBC Investment Telegram Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.