Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) (54614 Views)

Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up / 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo / 2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by lastempero: 11:07am On Feb 01, 2019
See the small fish wey dey hm plate.
Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by Lastanza: 11:11am On Feb 01, 2019
Restaurant is one of the places people can form, See how them dey eat with left hands like say dem be lefties. Na so dem form form, form their carrier troway

One of the reasons why 2face left. He can't do stuff with fake people.

1 Like

Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by ojay2053(m): 11:38am On Feb 01, 2019
Even indomie generation peeps that doesn’t know when they started will say what they don’t know for cheap likes.

Faze got the voice jor.

Baby don’t you know that I
Really love you so..
Never let you go..
That song that year (memories) 1999/2000

1 Like

Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by Revolva(m): 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin the guy above me is a goat grin black face Abeg flex well joor angry haters gonna hate

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy now

Well lemme see if I can get it for you Sha verified one go de expensive
Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by EMDIEY: 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
GOFRONT:
See am....Instead make him concentrate chop food, him jus dey take pics.......

Later he will come to social media to Rant about how faze alone has taken one slice of fried plantain out of his plate........if u know u know
kai !! u no go kill pesin, hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by Nicoddemus(m): 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
grin
Hedonini:

Dem go dey form 'real' for the matter.

But this place dey be me like Area 3 food court for Garki. Pata Pata the '3 both of them' plates no fit pass N1, 800, including their extra fish, Coke, and bottle water.

hahahahaha
Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by Chanils(f): 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
GOFRONT:

Later he will come to social media to Rant about how faze alone has taken one slice of fried plantain out of his plate........if u know u know

See as you finish the guy grin grin cheesy in fact the guy complain too much

1 Like

Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by TruthHurts100: 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by Fixedsmatch44: 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
See below

Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by WilliamKhan(m): 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
GOFRONT:

This is the greatest savage comment on Nairaland. Ever!!! ���

1 Like

Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by brodalikeme(m): 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
GOFRONT:

You dey brush your teeth so, why you get bad mouth like this?

LWKMD
Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 7:28am On Feb 02, 2019
hmmmmm
Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by Revolva(m): 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

I need a verified one boss grin name your price

bros its 80k sure one verified

so if you ready lemme know
Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by greggng: 11:27am On Oct 15, 2019
This is old story...why bringing it up now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cindy Receives Car From Flo Rich As A Gift (Photos) / Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage / Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.