Stats: 3,153,904 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic (87853 Views)

Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture / Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos / Graduate Poses With The Bush Pig He Killed After Hunting In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by mmadu5(m): 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
His friends survived his the only one that died . Hmmm . He no settle baba if you know you know

Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Mizik(m): 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Once you drive and own a Lexus, you feel almost invisible.........
Lexus Rx300 nko sad
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Yewandequeen(f): 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2019
This is much!
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Lexusgs430: 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
Mizik:
Lexus Rx300 nko sad

Probably when it was brand new......... grin
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by KIDfurniture(m): 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
Hope this no be one of them pant and ritual boys.. no Yahoo boy go give me free ride anymore .. I dont trust any of them. They will all bid the world good bye soon but they dont wanna go alone..
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Mizik(m): 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Probably when it was brand new......... grin
oya go murdify ya post grin.
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by stagger: 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
Chai! Lord let my eyes not behold corruption.

What is this? His village people got him good! Aaahhh!

Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Crystalworld(m): 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
Driving a Jeep in high speed is the most riskiest thing to do, even that airbag can save you.
Always drive carefully and don’t drive when you are drunk.
RIP bro
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Itzurboi(m): 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Invincible.
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Rubbiish(m): 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Well, it could be anything from spiritual, karma, law of sowing and reaping, witches and wizards or arrows from household wickedness sad
It could also be a mistake on his part or dat of d lorry driver?
With the way Lorry drivers drives recklessly such accidents will always occur.
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by 3kay945(m): 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
alphaNomega:
That looks like a high speed crash

Yea, enhanced with influence of something... so sorry full
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by mozona(m): 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
this life
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by 3kay945(m): 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
Crystalworld:
Driving a Jeep in high speed is the most riskiest thing to do, even that airbag can save you.
Always drive carefully and don’t drive when you are drunk.
RIP bro

Why? Brake wont work at that speed?
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
Complete destruction mehn....
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Abdul4trust1(m): 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
boneblogger what is HND2 graduate?
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by damoceile: 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
Blood of Zerubabel shocked shocked shocked nah man pikin trailer crush lai dis

Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by wonlasewonimi: 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I own and drive a lexus and I don't feel invincible. I'm always very cautious.

It's so sad that Nigerians are so used to this kind of news, it doesn't even mean anything to them anymore
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Lexusgs430: 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
Itzurboi:
Invincible.

Thank you grammar teacher, I don't blame you, but my hopeless keyboard app.........
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Lexusgs430: 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
wonlasewonimi:

Put a bit of red wine in your system and report back about the sensation...........
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by NkayStory(f): 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
Jewingle:
poor deluded girl .. so every young man with a car is a yahoo boy . Such a myopic mindset.yet you wonder why our youths lack foresight when an average Nigerian think this way.

Oh well its same way you guys tag any successful lady as an "olosho"..it goes both ways.

Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Lexusgs430: 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
wonlasewonimi:

It's so sad that Nigerians are so used to this kind of news, it doesn't even mean anything to them anymore

It's bent so far now...... The horse has bolted, no point attempting to shut the stable doors no more..........
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by wonlasewonimi: 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Put a bit of red wine in your system and report back about the sensation...........

Did you miss the part that I'm very cautious. I don't even drink alcohol. God is on my side too.
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by RighteousI: 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
A THOUSAND WAYS TO DIE

#pim$p my ride and I die

Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Lexusgs430: 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
wonlasewonimi:

Did you miss the part that I'm very cautious. I don't even drink alcohol. God is on my side too.

Drink a little wine for thy stomach's sake....... It's in the great book............ tongue
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by stankezzy: 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
I suspect village people , because of the way he was showing off
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by wonlasewonimi: 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Drink a little wine for thy stomach's sake....... It's in the great book............ tongue

Gerrrrout
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by AngelicBeing: 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
Rubbiish:

It could also be a mistake on his part or dat of d lorry driver?
With the way Lorry drivers drives recklessly such accidents will always occur.
True that, so sad that his life was cut short, all the years spent in pursuing his HND and waiting for NYSC just ended like that sad
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Sojiladokun: 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
SalamRushdie:
hian
Rest in peace and may the Lord forgive your sins and grant you eternal rest in heaven.
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Tapout(m): 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
3kay945:

Why? Brake wont work at that speed?

yeah bro instant braking stops ur wheels, but not the motion of the vehicle entirely ....enough maximum damage can still be done while the car is screeching to a halt should it come in contact with an external force... High speed driving is very Risky. Aside the brake factor, u can easily loose control of the car.

Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Rubbiish(m): 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
AngelicBeing:
True that, so sad that his life was cut short, all the years spent in pursuing his HND and waiting for NYSC just ended like that sad
Very sad sir

Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) / Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard / Funny But Inspirational Quote I Saw On A Vehicle In Benin City