Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,913 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic (87867 Views)

Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture / Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos / Graduate Poses With The Bush Pig He Killed After Hunting In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by dododawa1: 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
AngelicBeing:
In as much as I have read so much about karma, I wonder why karma is yet to visit all the useless politicians that have rendered Nigeria as a cesspit of poverty, hunger and darkness shocked, I believe in the laws of sowing and reaping but I want karma to wield a koboko laden with chilly pepper on all the politicians that has made Nigeria the headquarters of poverty and darkness sad
if you want to know, politicians FACE bigger karma,just checked on their family one by one,I don't want to mention NAME.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by planetx: 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
Stop posting pictures of dead and dying people, this forum needs to be shut down for this penchant of showing dead people. In advanced countries pictures of dead people are censored but you clowns display it proudly with no sense of shame and respect to the dignity of the dead and their families. If you don't desist we will make sure you are put out of business.
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by 2shure: 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
2cars i fear most to turbo
infiniti and lexus
any small pot hole like diz na bye bye on top speed
lexus es 2004 model
i hate dat sedan
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Orangina(m): 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
And it could be any person.
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by SalamRushdie: 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
Sojiladokun:

Rest in peace and may the Lord forgive your sins and grant you eternal rest in heaven.

why are you quoting me with this na? No be me die na
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by AngelicBeing: 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2019
dododawa1:
if you want to know, politicians FACE bigger karma,just checked on their family one by one,I don't want to mention NAME.
Lol, when will karma visit Buhari, Jonathan, Obasanjo, Abdusalami, Babangida, Ernest shonekan and all the thieves that stole and milk the resources of Nigeria dry, they all seem to be enjoying their loot but I want karma to flog these criminals to misery, none of the past presidents has less than 500 million Naira with properties all over the country. the same applies to politicians from 1979 till date sad shocked

1 Like

Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Americanboy35: 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2019
MAY HIS GENTLE SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE IJN
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Godsend11: 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by juniorstar(m): 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
AngelicBeing:
In as much as I have read so much about karma, I wonder why karma is yet to visit all the useless politicians that have rendered Nigeria as a cesspit of poverty, hunger and darkness shocked, I believe in the laws of sowing and reaping but I want karma to wield a koboko laden with chilly pepper on all the politicians that has made Nigeria the headquarters of poverty and darkness sad
forget about what you see or hear those politicians are reaping wat dey are sowing sleepness nights, pain from those who should normally give them joy..managing one illness or the other. All that glitters isnt Gold..some na panda!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Atiku007: 6:02pm On Jan 31, 2019
Rest in peace cry
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by sophiathefirst: 6:02pm On Jan 31, 2019
RIP bro.
May God Grant his soul eternal rest
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by seangy4konji: 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
Jesus
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
Rip young blood you in a better place now. Na why I dey avoid lorry for road like plague.
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Jaii(m): 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
Jewingle:
poor deluded girl .. so every young man with a car is a yahoo boy . Such a myopic mindset.yet you wonder why our youths lack foresight when an average Nigerian think this way.

oga, she is not an average Nigerian. she is below average undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by TemiVast: 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:
Maybe karma.
hahaha.............. R.I.P to the dead
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Horiolah(m): 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
damn, that's a sh*t way to die.
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Godson32(m): 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
What kind of accident is this
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by MrPaul2: 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
RIP brother man. God will judge all those village people.
I never believe village people was real until I got my first car Dec 17,2016. The car was crashed beyond repairs seven days after Dec 24, 2016 on my way back from a friends function and I was told the unexpected happened but 5 minutes after God brought me back. I ignored it, two months later I was sacked from my place of work for no tangible reason. I confronted the director to ascertain what I have done the guy just said they will call me, in fact this was when I know something was wrong somewhere. Then prayers was made and things began to fall in place again.

Advance if you are not prayerful even if you make your cash genuinely please avoid show up and frequent visit to your village
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Drsmiles(m): 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
this is too gruesome to display on social media
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by pooozeee(m): 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2019
If you belong to the yahoo yahoo++ then the death is a good one for you but if not, may your soul rest in peace, we will blame your death on our past leaders.

Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by litaninja(m): 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
"A lorry fell"
How does a lorry fall on an SUV
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by YaksonFCA(m): 7:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
RIP
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Benosky011(m): 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
This same car was bought and registered not quite long ago. Say, around May to August.
May God save His people.

But, a student that owns a Lexus worth over 3m, what does he do for a living?
Many unanswered questions looming.

May God save His people.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by dododawa1: 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Lol, when will karma visit Buhari, Jonathan, Obasanjo, Abdusalami, Babangida, Ernest shonekan and all the thieves that stole and milk the resources of Nigeria dry, they all seem to be enjoying their loot but I want karma to flog these criminals to misery, none of the past presidents has less than 500 million Naira with properties all over the country. the same applies to politicians from 1979 till date sad shocked
BUHARI own is coming soon, JONATHAN, Nigeria are not talking of him again if not APC bringing him to our memory (,OBJ),I will not talking,God time is coming for him soon, KING of corruption BABAGIDA,just sitting on one chair for d past 5 years now with fracture leg, BROTHER,all of them will suffur d punishment here and hereafter by GOD GRACE.
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by AngelicBeing: 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
dododawa1:
BUHARI own is coming soon, JONATHAN, Nigeria are not talking of him again if not APC bringing him to our memory (,OBJ),I will not talking,God time is coming for him soon, KING of corruption BABAGIDA,just sitting on one chair for d past 5 years now with fracture leg, BROTHER,all of them will not suffur d punishment here and hereafter by GOD GRACE.
I concur, sad
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by 3kay945(m): 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
Tapout:

yeah bro instant braking stops ur wheels, but not the motion of the vehicle entirely ....enough maximum damage can still be done while the car is screeching to a halt should it come in contact with an external force... High speed driving is very Risky. Aside the brake factor, u can easily loose control of the car.

Thanks, I have not passed 100km/hr on it sha. .
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
Cc;Heavenlybang grin
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by dododawa1: 9:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
AngelicBeing:
I concur, sad
will suffer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) / Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard / Funny But Inspirational Quote I Saw On A Vehicle In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.