Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic (87861 Views)

Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture / Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos / Graduate Poses With The Bush Pig He Killed After Hunting In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by kenoz(m): 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
So sad

Rip to him
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Kinjikitile(m): 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
AngelicBeing:
In as much as I have read so much about karma, I wonder why karma is yet to visit all the useless politicians that have rendered Nigeria as a cesspit of poverty, hunger and darkness shocked, I believe in the laws of sowing and reaping but I want karma to wield a koboko laden with chilly pepper on all the politicians that has made Nigeria the headquarters of poverty and darkness sad
karma does visit them man

you know dipriyes case ,, former governor of bayelsa state
what about tinubu sons death ...
what about that retired Chief of defense staff that was killed by hoodlums .
the list goes ... karma is real

seriously ,, I think Karma met that guy .... he was not lucky to escape karma.... karma is real

1 Like

Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by jideflash(m): 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2019
Only fools believe in karma. Ever heard of coincidence. So any body that dies an untimely death is a result of their action??
Kinjikitile:

seriously ,, I think Karma met that guy .... he was not lucky to escape karma.... karma is real
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by AngelicBeing: 10:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kinjikitile:

Yeah, I do agree with the various submissions from different posters, yours inclusive, but I also think that karmaic effects can be mitigated by genuine repentance and asking for mercy by the offender, although the karma will eventually land on the person that commit it but with acts of mercy and seeking for forgiveness from God, the effects might reduce, I am not sure but just thinking out loud grin
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Kelzzzzx(m): 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2019
Wow! Very heartbreaking, to even think that I stayed in the same Lodge with this dude. Rip, brotherly. Life is really bleeped up!!!!
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 01, 2019
I see people commenting Karma, When will karma visit all the politicians that mortgaged Nigerians future ? Because Atiku and Buhathief is ready to run again ?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 01, 2019
Drink and drive responsibly.

As regards the debate on karma, it seems the kind of karma working in Nigeria fears wicked, wealthy people.

See their kids taking your jobs...The tragedy they experience are same with normal, innocent people.

Who Nigerian karma help?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by KELVONISTIC: 1:31am On Feb 01, 2019
God nor give me moto wey go kill me or collection wey go end my life, RIP
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by zedman1(m): 5:43am On Feb 01, 2019
Such incidents make you wonder if there's any use worrying about anything in life. One minute you're here, next you're maggot food. Rest well bro.
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:36am On Feb 01, 2019
nwanneni:
Cc;Heavenlybang grin

Lol, lemme joor. Shite happens.
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by ArcMazi(m): 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
Blood of the used are crying
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Kinjikitile(m): 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Yeah, I do agree with the various submissions from different posters, yours inclusive, but I also think that karmaic effects can be mitigated by genuine repentance and asking for mercy by the offender, although the karma will eventually land on the person that commit it but with acts of mercy and seeking for forgiveness from God, the effects might reduce, I am not sure but just thinking out loud grin
Only if you are lucky to ask forgiveness... You know ,, you might be carried away before forgiveness comes to your mind ...
Am aware of Karma ... That's why I eschew Con-Life ...... Con life pays you know .. but I know karma will come knocking

1 Like

Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by AngelicBeing: 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
Kinjikitile:

Only if you are lucky to ask forgiveness... You know ,, you might be carried away before forgiveness comes to your mind ...
Am aware of Karma ... That's why I eschew Con-Life ...... Con life pays you know .. but I know karma will come knocking
Yeah, someone said and I quote, karma is a universal koboko suspended in the universe by the creator to flog offenders, end of quote but I want a speedy koboko on the butt of all the politicians in Nigeria cool
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Kinjikitile(m): 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Yeah, someone said and I quote, karma is a universal koboko suspended in the universe by the creator to flog offenders, end of quote but I want a speedy koboko on the butt of all the politicians in Nigeria cool
Sometimes I wonder if Karma is biased�� ..... Reason am�

1 Like

Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by AngelicBeing: 8:08am On Feb 03, 2019
Kinjikitile:

Sometimes I wonder if Karma is biased�� ..... Reason am�
Why do you say karma is biased?
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Kinjikitile(m): 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Why do you say karma is biased?
You know ,, I keep wondering ,, why it delays to strike many people,, who have been indulging in grievious crimes,
Right now ,, they are many abnormalies in our society .. people are been maimed ,, many things are going wrong ...
In our societies. We have evil doers .. it's funny how they are living long ..
Many of our politicians,, sacrifice human flesh just for fame .. and our religious societies,,, that is the worst .. alot of evil is been carried out .
I think Karma should be acting fast ,, it should not wait ,, for 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 of the atrocity to be committed again before it strikes ..

1 Like

Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by AngelicBeing: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
Kinjikitile:

You know ,, I keep wondering ,, why it delays to strike many people,, who have been indulging in grievious crimes,
Right now ,, they are many abnormalies in our society .. people are been maimed ,, many things are going wrong ...
In our societies. We have evil doers .. it's funny how they are living long ..
Many of our politicians,, sacrifice human flesh just for fame .. and our religious societies,,, that is the worst .. alot of evil is been carried out .
I think Karma should be acting fast ,, it should not wait ,, for 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 of the atrocity to be committed again before it strikes ..
In as much as I agree with your points, l also think that we are still in the era of confession, mercy, grace and forgiveness, someone can commit a crime and run back to God Almighty for forgiveness and mercy, it is solely the discretion of God to forgive but the individual might still be served his own karma but I think the effects of the karma might reduce because of the pardon received from the creator, this are my opinion though.

God is a patient and merciful God that is always seeking to bring his creation to Godliness and sometimes it takes a life time for such to happen in the life of an individual, even the thief on the cross was forgiven by Christ at the last minute cool

1 Like

Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Kinjikitile(m): 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
AngelicBeing:
In as much as I agree with your points, l also think that we are still in the era of confession, mercy, grace and forgiveness, someone can commit a crime and run back to God Almighty for forgiveness and mercy, it is solely the discretion of God to forgive but the individual might still be served his own karma but I think the effects of the karma might reduce because of the pardon received from the creator, this are my opinion though.

God is a patient and merciful God that is always seeking to bring his creation to Godliness and sometimes it takes a life time for such to happen in the life of an individual, even the thief on the cross was forgiven by Christ at the last minute cool
In as much as am not an Atheist,, I wonder how God thinks ..
Seriously ,, I want to experience something new .. being an extrovert in nature .. I want to experience new countries and find out their believe about God ... Is it not That Same God that created us and them ....
Why are they innovative and we devlish and dubious ... Why their Grace differs from us
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by AngelicBeing: 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
Kinjikitile:

In as much as am not an Atheist,, I wonder how God thinks ..
Seriously ,, I want to experience something new .. being an extrovert in nature .. I want to experience new countries and find out their believe about God ... Is it not That Same God that created us and them ....
Why are they innovative and we devlish and dubious ... Why their Grace differs from us
Lol, God is God Almighty and his ways are mysterious, he created the entire universe with billions of stars and also created humans, I can't question the way he runs the universe but as regards why other climes like Europeans / Chinese and even some countries that don't believe in God and things are going on fine with them but Nigeria / Africa seems to be backward, I don't have a concise answer to it but one thing I do know is this God Almighty is kind, merciful, just, righteous, I can't question him because I am not qualified to do that, Only God knows what he is doing
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Kinjikitile(m): 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Lol, God is God Almighty and his ways are mysterious, he created the entire universe with billions of stars and also created humans, I can't question the way he runs the universe but as regards why other climes like Europeans / Chinese and even some countries that don't believe in God and things are going on fine with them but Nigeria / Africa seems to be backward, I don't have a concise answer to it but one thing I do know is this God Almighty is kind, merciful, just, righteous, I can't question him because I am not qualified to do that, Only God knows what he is doing
We are so backward ...

Sorry , are you a male or Female ??
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Kinjikitile(m): 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2019
Benosky011:
This same car was bought and registered not quite long ago. Say, around May to August.
May God save His people.

But, a student that owns a Lexus worth over 3m, what does he do for a living?
Many unanswered questions looming.

May God save His people.
No no
Don't attribute such... They are many folks hustling legitimately... Don't you think he might be raised with golden spoon ....
Have you heard of Nnewi people .. they are set of successful people in Anambra .. young boys there own luxurious cars ... So if you manage to meet any of them in the ivory tower with their Machine ,, you will attribute such

1 Like

Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by Benosky011(m): 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2019
Kinjikitile:

No no
Don't attribute such... They are many folks hustling legitimately... Don't you think he might be raised with golden spoon ....
Have you heard of Nnewi people .. they are set of successful people in Anambra .. young boys there own luxurious cars ... So if you manage to meet any of them in the ivory tower with their Machine ,, you will attribute such

It's OK.
My wife is from Nnewi too.
But the question I asked is the first thing every right thinking person will also asked because he is a student.

May God console the family for a life lost.
Re: Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic by riczy(m): 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2019
If he source of income Cnt we trailed den forget him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) / Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard / Funny But Inspirational Quote I Saw On A Vehicle In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.