Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo (51595 Views)

I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Daniel Amokachi And Their Dance At A Chinese Restaurant / Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Premature Ejaculation. Shades Half Minute Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo by Failtech: 9:13am On Feb 01, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin what is this the meaning of this fuckeryyy I'm seeing here angry tonto please go and sleep and never wake up again

I need a verified Google Adsense for sale
You're a very unfortunate fellow, how would you wish someone death. Better go eat some food so your head would be alright
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo by steryj(m): 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
Itzurboi:
Actor is a person who acts in a movie...
A Woman Actor is an Actress...
Here is the point she should have said my best "woman actor or actress"... I wouldn't say you are wrong cos most people use the word for male/female.
Make sure Serena Williams does not see that word "woman actor ". Only if you know what I mean.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo by Itzurboi(m): 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
steryj:
Make sure Serena Williams does not see that word "woman actor ". Only if you know what I mean.
You can visit the nearest online dictionary to check. Only if you know what i mean
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo by steryj(m): 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
ojonugwap:

You see your life, you have exposed the level of your illiterate please go to primary two ode
Even you self, illiteracy not "illiterate" grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo by steryj(m): 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
Itzurboi:
You can visit the nearest online dictionary to check. Only if you know what i mean
You see you didn't get the gist. A journalist was interviewing her in her last victory and she said to her " how does it feel being one of the greatest female athletes of all time" Serena said she should remove the word female. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo by siduofmandesid(m): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
better talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" / P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) / Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.