Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) (64742 Views)

Moment Buhari Tapped The Presidential Seat For The Last Time (Video) / Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students / The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by Corrinthians(m): 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
modath:

You people keep alienating people with this BS , pls don't stop, kontinu....when Buhari has crowd, they are illiterate urchins & jobless but Atiku's rented crowd denote the acceptability you lots have deluded yourself about....kontinu...

On Topic.... 16 days to glory... smiley
Exactly what I told the kid. It's best to simply keep quiet sometimes. You can't keep insulting the same people whose support you're counting on for victory.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by KunleyY19(m): 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
zeromeridian:
Abokki na Abokki any day.
This show a lot of joblessness in the North.

You can't see people leave their business in lgbo to attend a rally.

Atiku will pull more crowd

That's An IBO mentality and that's why Atiku will lose gallantly because on Election day an Igbo man will still prefer to go to Alaba or Ladipo...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by KunleyY19(m): 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
AGNESikpuNNU:
Highest gathering of illiterate urchins in the world ... should be a thing of concern to any serious people. But this is Northern Nigeria!

And That's why it's still those set of illiterate urchins that will come up to rule your own people someday...

No one can deny the fact that when it comes to POLITICS you have to salute the northerners...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by RoyalUc(m): 6:32pm On Jan 31, 2019
We are actually too careless in this country.

The President could easily be assassinated in such a place with out any trace of the assassin.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by Okoroawusa: 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
I rest my case

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_9sI7PR8uQ

PDP are you still Contesting? grin grin grin

Mynd44 lalasticlala thank you for the consideration.

I enjoin everyone to watch this 24 Seconds video attached, in order to really appreciate what happened today in Kano

5 Likes

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by Sholaco: 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
Wow

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by blowjob: 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
SAI BUHARI

SAI BABA BUHARI

SAI BABA BUHARI

SAI BABA BUHARI

SAI BABA BUHARI

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by kikake: 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
The Buharis of northern Nigeria created this scandal of politics as the only job for most northern youths.

The Buharis of northern Nigeria still exploit these youths in political rallies till now

I am angry.

Northern youths, change Buhari for good.

Buhari can't boast of one enterprise which employs labour.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Wooooow..It is over.. SalamRushdie Pachukwudi44 and the rest wailing zombies ,come and wail ooo.

This is massive..
What is massive here? How much different is this from the asaba crowd?

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by origima: 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
[quote author=livelymatilda22 post=75297720]Wooooow..It is over.. SalamRushdie Pachukwudi44 and the rest wailing zombies ,come and wail ooo.

This is massive..

Pls don't mention names so u won't be accused for an extreme actions.some nairalanders have swear that pmb will not win the coming election .pls mind ur bizness and allow the dead bury themselves

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by Omeokachie: 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
So many Nigeriens in the crowd.

Elrufai was selling a dummy when in essence it is the violent party that is on a mission to bring in election mercenaries.
Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by luvinhubby(m): 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

I enjoin everyone to watch this 24 Seconds video attached, in order to really appreciate what happened today in Kano

This video is a lie, the building behind is federal secretariat Abuja.

That was Kwankwaso's entrance to last year's Maulaud in Abuja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by tesppidd: 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
The crowd is simply orgasmic!

See people like flies!

6 Likes

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by m3mohammed: 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
the video clip shows that u are telling lies
Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by tesppidd: 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2019
luvinhubby:

This video is a lie, the building behind is federal secretariat Abuja.

That was Kwankwaso's entrance to last year's Maulaud in Abuja
so where are the red caps?

12 Likes

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by Slimbumzky: 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2019
[U are joking bro.Maybe you assume Buhari will still get another 198k votes in the SE in february polls.Buhari has the numbers to win the elections.
quote author=cutesmilez post=75297888]Let me educate some Zombies on how politics works!

Atiku don't need to win Kano state. He only needs atlist 40% of Kano's votes. That's all. As you know, Kano gave pmb above 1.9million votes in 2015 while PDP got less Dan 250 thousand votes from the region. Now going by kwankwanso's movement in Kano. I can categorically tell you that the APC votes in Kano will just be a little above PDP's Kano votes, that's if APC wins Kano in the first place.

Now let's take a look at Rivers state. The state is predominantly a PDP state. Rivers gave PDP 1.4 million votes in 2015, close to 1.5 million. While APC only got 69 thousand + votes in Rivers.

My point? Apc's strongest state is Kano, while PDP's strongest state is Rivers. Going by recent appenings, PDP will sure get above 25% votes in APC's strongest state which is Kano and APC don't stand a chance in Rivers (PDP's strongest state).... Which is already a win win for PDP. Kano will not produce as much votes it produced for APC in 2015, but Rivers will sure produce more Dan wat it delivered for PDP in 2015, this makes it a win win for PDP.

I rest my case! Politics is all about numbers, and getting more votes from ur opposition's strongest place.
[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by Jonadull: 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
cutesmilez:
Let me educate some Zombies on how politics works!

Atiku don't need to win Kano state. He only needs atlist 40% of Kano's votes. That's all. As you know, Kano gave pmb above 1.9million votes in 2015 while PDP got less Dan 250 thousand votes from the region. Now going by kwankwanso's movement in Kano. I can categorically tell you that the APC votes in Kano will just be a little above PDP's Kano votes, that's if APC wins Kano in the first place.

Now let's take a look at Rivers state. The state is predominantly a PDP state. Rivers gave PDP 1.4 million votes in 2015, close to 1.5 million. While APC only got 69 thousand + votes in Rivers.

My point? Apc's strongest state is Kano, while PDP's strongest state is Rivers. Going by recent appenings, PDP will sure get above 25% votes in APC's strongest state which is Kano and APC don't stand a chance in Rivers (PDP's strongest state).... Which is already a win win for PDP. Kano will not produce as much votes it produced for APC in 2015, but Rivers will sure produce more Dan wat it delivered for PDP in 2015, this makes it a win win for PDP.

I rest my case! Politics is all about numbers, and getting more votes from ur opposition's strongest place.
You should be placed on suicide watch on February 16

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by BiGVEEN58(m): 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
Atiku don win for online. Lol.

Buhari go win this thing with big gap

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by ejimatic: 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

. What will happen if the north election is open ballot,? Buhari and Atiku in the front and voters supporting them behind them? Your answer is as good as mine.......The handwriting is on the wall

7 Likes

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
4+4 issagoalllllll

Nor be who speak grammar pass dey win Naija election o.

Na by street credibility.......

Dem nor born Atiku well

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by luvinhubby(m): 7:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
tesppidd:
so where are the red caps?
Did you not read Maulaud and not a political gathering

See attached pix

That building at the background is federal secretariat Abuja

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by jericco1(m): 7:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
did he fall again?
Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by Dpharisee: 7:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
To these people voting Buhari is a vote for Islam, it's more of religion than politics of economic development. They don't care about the good life on earth, they think of paradise. They are ready to keep sending their kids to almajiri and daughters to early marriageundecided
Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by MartinsD12(m): 7:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
cutesmilez:
Let me educate some Zombies on how politics works!

Well said zombies don't know these

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by cosse(m): 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
Iamgrey5:
No problem cry

We online PDP urchins are not moved one bit, even though we can't hide our sorrow sad

You simply wait for our band of traveling red caps union to enter Kano right after we must toured the entire 44 local governments in Kano looking for support like a struggling artist. grin

Besides, we are winning Kano with a wide margin on Twitter and Nairaland which is the most important thing to us cheesy

Please don't forget to calculate our obituary
loool....epic......guy u harsh o

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by Nwachineke1980: 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
This video is Kwankwaso rally in Eagle Square,Abuja.OP should be ashamed of himself
Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by michoim(m): 7:41pm On Jan 31, 2019
Na sooo. Channels TV that are now PDP loyalist refuse to air it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS / Labour Party VP Datti Baba-Ahmed Loses His Polling Unit To PDP / Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.