Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) (64725 Views)

Moment Buhari Tapped The Presidential Seat For The Last Time (Video) / Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students / The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by baganas: 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
kikake:
The Buharis of northern Nigeria created this scandal of politics as the only job for most northern youths.

The Buharis of northern Nigeria still exploit these youths in political rallies till now

I am angry.

Northern youths, change Buhari for good.

Buhari can't boast of one enterprise which employs labour.
Not interested in personal bussiness of predator elites. Its about us and them. The battle line has been drawn as far as the north is concern. Its a pity we see things in different perspective. Private 'achievement' by public servants is never a source of inspiration. We don't celebrate corruption

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by rickyrex(m): 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
if the total number of people that came out on that rally will still be the same number to vote buhari. then atiku is a winner cause the crowd is not even up to two local government in kano. meaning the millions in ho did not appear on that stadium are for atiku
Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by KunleyY19(m): 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
The Only way the educated one's would come out well on Election day is if The internet Connection is jacked nationwide ...

If not person (wey no go vote) go dey Oshodi dey complain about voting process for Mokwa( Niger State) online ...
Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by madridguy(m): 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
Buhari is something else shocked
Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by Godhead4(m): 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
Corrinthians:
This is what I keep telling folks about. The greatest undoing for Atiku is having ebos support him. cheesy

The same people pigs curse right down to their forefathers are the ones they expect to vote their preferred candidate and possibly ensure his victory.

Sometimes, it's best to just shut up and pretend you didn't see a thread.

Its worrying aswear.
Thank God it only happens on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by ProfJulius1(m): 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
The Chief Justice is waiting with the law.
http://gospelpoetry.org/the-chief-justice-and-the-law/
Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
cutesmilez:
Let me educate some Zombies on how politics works!

Atiku don't need to win Kano state. He only needs atlist 40% of Kano's votes. That's all. As you know, Kano gave pmb above 1.9million votes in 2015 while PDP got less Dan 250 thousand votes from the region. Now going by kwankwanso's movement in Kano. I can categorically tell you that the APC votes in Kano will just be a little above PDP's Kano votes, that's if APC wins Kano in the first place.

Now let's take a look at Rivers state. The state is predominantly a PDP state. Rivers gave PDP 1.4 million votes in 2015, close to 1.5 million. While APC only got 69 thousand + votes in Rivers.

My point? Apc's strongest state is Kano, while PDP's strongest state is Rivers. Going by recent appenings, PDP will sure get above 25% votes in APC's strongest state which is Kano and APC don't stand a chance in Rivers (PDP's strongest state).... Which is already a win win for PDP. Kano will not produce as much votes it produced for APC in 2015, but Rivers will sure produce more Dan wat it delivered for PDP in 2015, this makes it a win win for PDP.

I rest my case! Politics is all about numbers, and getting more votes from ur opposition's strongest place.

You are just making assumptions from a baseless point of view , you cannt talk politics without reference & history.
this is not the first time atiku is contesting for presidency ...under AC coalition of tinubu , atiku as never won buhari in the north upon cpc been an underdog as a party .
secondly ... the coalition of sw + N as never lost in any presidential election in the 20yrs of our democracy ..
elites are inconsequential & irrelevant when it comes to election ,which means all these social media noise we amount to nothing .
the perpetuators of jungle justice are the illiterates & commoners they cannt forgive atiku like obsanjo did .... privatization will only trigger mass retrenchment as no private firm can employ labour more than the govt.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by demandtruth: 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
cutesmilez:

Atiku don't need to win Kano state. He only needs atlist 40% of Kano's votes. That's all. As you know, Kano gave pmb above 1.9million votes in 2015 while PDP got less Dan 250 thousand votes from the region. Now going by kwankwanso's movement in Kano. I can categorically tell you that the APC votes in Kano will just be a little above PDP's Kano votes, that's if APC wins Kano in the first place.

Now let's take a look at Rivers state. The state is predominantly a PDP state. Rivers gave PDP 1.4 million votes in 2015, close to 1.5 million. While APC only got 69 thousand + votes in Rivers.

My point? Apc's strongest state is Kano, while PDP's strongest state is Rivers. Going by recent appenings, PDP will sure get above 25% votes in APC's strongest state which is Kano and APC don't stand a chance in Rivers (PDP's strongest state).... Which is already a win win for PDP. Kano will not produce as much votes it produced for APC in 2015, but Rivers will sure produce more Dan wat it delivered for PDP in 2015, this makes it a win win for PDP.

I rest my case! Politics is all about numbers, and getting more votes from ur opposition's strongest place.

Bia,
come rest your case here:
my N100k on your N50k should atiku gets 35% in Kano

oyaa ooo

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by KunleyY19(m): 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
rickyrex:
if the total number of people that came out on that rally will still be the same number to vote buhari. then atiku is a winner cause the crowd is not even up to two local government in kano. meaning the millions in ho did not appear on that stadium are for atiku

So myopic... So you expect all Kano APC supporters to converge in a stadium that's not even up to quarter of Maracana...

You want Stampede to happen abi

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by seunmsg(m): 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
cutesmilez:
Win Osun without stress? Same Osun dat conducted governorship election months ago? No worry, e go shock u

No point arguing with you. If you have money, let’s just bet. I will double whatever amount you want to wager. Buhari will win Osun without stress.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by Akanapiaigwe: 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
FukkaFuka:
grin
mynd44 lalasticlala
rule 19 phukaphuka fukafuka
Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by Rotimi47: 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Today in Kano State, President Buhari again, broke record, as the man with the Highest Crowd ever pulled by any Known Nigerian in history.

No space to drive through by Buhari to greet the teeming Supporters..
Seeeeeee crowd shocked
Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by Gaddafi1: 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_9sI7PR8uQ

PDP are you still Contesting? grin grin grin

I enjoin everyone to watch this 24 Seconds video attached, in order to really appreciate what happened today in Kano

Buhari's support in Kano and other parts of the North cannot be explained. No wonder Jonathan pleaded with Dangote to contest 2019 election as he is the only one that can give Baba a run for his money.
2019 election was over the moment he rejected GEJ's offer.

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by olasco2035: 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
cutesmilez:

I must confessed that u are mad I swear....ur brain is paining u....rivers election that was written by prof I need more light...and there is no chance for that now..... u know the number of vote that buhari got in kano for primary election...nxt time use ur brain while doing analysis not ur anus

4 Likes

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by javaRookie: 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
Wow Buhari is a Fulani god to the North, an Osu to the West and a Scourge to the East.
Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by magzey: 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
cutesmilez:

I'm sure you Mean 4% because no way under presidential election, may be Governorship election

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by brightalo17: 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
cutesmilez:
Lol.... Believe wat u want bro. I just presented some factual facts grin
No, honestly the wailing is becoming too much... Haba. Do you think wailing will change anything? Haba. You have no single control over those crowd, So rest small kwanu.

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by Bishop4real: 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
cutesmilez:
Lol, no insults bro. We just here analysing politics cheesy . So you mean south west is solely behind Pmb? Waoooo, well the recent governship elections proved otherwise. APC scaled through Ekiti and Osun poles. And I can categorically tell u dat APC won't win either Osun or Ekiti in d Presidential elections. Cheers bro.

Elections in Ekiti & Osun states were between Yoruba but the presidency is between Yoruba (Osibanjo) & Ndi Igbo (Peter Obi) with Atiku & PMB cancelling out each other. Can a Peter Obi defeat an Osibanjo in Yoruba land especially with all the visible landmark projects scattered all over Yoruba land & the juicy positions they occupy in this government?

Think...!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by AnanseK(m): 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
AGNESikpuNNU:
Highest gathering of illiterate urchins in the world ... should be a thing of concern to any serious people. But this is Northern Nigeria!

I can see that you’re pained. You thought they would promote Atiku and Atikulooters, abi?

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by AnanseK(m): 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
Gaddafi1:

Buhari's support in Kano and other parts of the North cannot be explained. No wonder Jonathan pleaded with Dangote to contest 2019 election as he is the only one that can give Baba a run for his money.

You got it wrong it’s not about money and Dangote is loved but cannot defeat Buhari in the north.
Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by olasco2035: 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
cutesmilez:

educate ur leaking brain first
Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by Karufi: 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
zeromeridian:
Abokki na Abokki any day.
This show a lot of joblessness in the North.

You can't see people leave their business in lgbo to attend a rally.

Atiku will pull more crowd
I don't think you really understand what you are saying, Atiku who has already know his fate before on election day
"Serial loosers"
Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by Parada: 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
Your foolishness is extraordinary

Kano will produce less vote with when that is where the incumbent president is expecting his largest vote, in addition to the governor, all 3 senators and all over 40 rep members and state assembly member

but PDP with a PDP governor no single senator in River, some rep with a serial failure in Atiku n you are claiming he will win more votes. The way manybof you Igbos reason do exceedingly foolish baffles me.

cutesmilez:

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by Corrinthians(m): 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
Mouth Gig:
SAI BUHARI

SAI BABA BUHARI

SAI BABA BUHARI

SAI BABA BUHARI

SAI BABA BUHARI
grin cheesy

You want wailers to come for your head abi? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by Aysha110(f): 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
Wow see buhari fans..buh buhari u are tired dis country na only God go repair ham becoz every thing don damaged oooo
Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by chakula: 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
AGNESikpuNNU:
Highest gathering of illiterate urchins in the world ... should be a thing of concern to any serious people. But this is Northern Nigeria!

Behave yourself well or else will die as a result of heart attack. Buhari has secure North and no amount of propaganda that will demote him so low like atiku. Although your candidates will be much happy if they are able to pull crowd anywhere in respective of their background.Just take heart and leave Nigerians decide their fates.

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by Cannonleo(m): 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Write this down today and bookmark it my brother. This year joker card for apc is Lagos state. Do you know the meaning of almost 6.1million collected cards?Tinubu and his gang members are quietly waiting for you people. Southwest will dillute anything the south south will give atiku mark my words. Go through collected pvcs in buhari strongholds. They are quietly waiting for atiku. You will see the power of lagos votes and soro will grip you guys. Do you also know that 1.4million cards are still with inec in lagos state where tinubu is? Do you think those cards wont be used? Na everything this apc governmemt go use beat atiku dem. They cant just sit down and watch this presidency slip off like jonathan did. Peace
and you want to make nigeria great with this formular. Wehdone sir
Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by cutesmilez(f): 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
Bishop4real:

Elections in Ekiti & Osun states were between Yoruba but the presidency is between Yoruba (Osibanjo) & Ndi Igbo (Peter Obi) with Atiku & PMB cancelling out each other. Can a Peter Obi defeat an Osibanjo in Yoruba land especially with all the visible landmark projects scattered all over Yoruba land & the juicy positions they occupy in this government?

Think...!
Cool.... Talking about Juicy position, can u name any? Obj already diluting the western votes d way he did in 2015. Hope u are also aware about the recent endorsement by Afenifere?
Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by uslaad(m): 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
cutesmilez:

You are making an error in your assumptions and calculations. Kano is one of the seven states in northwest with voting strength of about 5million, whereas there are Kaduna, Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina, Kebbi and Jigawa states in same region. Rivers state has the highest vote strength compared to each state in the entire South-South and South-Eastern region. Hence beside the fact that Kano is like twice Rivers. I like you to know that a single state of just Kaduna, Jigawa or Sokoto are each equal to Rivers State vote.
How do you now justify Rivers in North-West if we can extract about 7 of its votes there?
Talking about Southeast that has five states (and each state dont have votes equal to Rivers) for Atiku then imagine adding that of North-east, North Central and South West into the calculation...
Quote me any day, it is over and the winner is PMB, except if Nigeria is more than 6 geopolitical zones or more than 36 states + fct.
Or will Cameroon and Togo join in voting?

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by cutesmilez(f): 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
Parada:
Your foolishness is extraordinary

Kano will produce less vote with when that is where the incumbent president is expecting his largest vote, in addition to the governor, all 3 senators and all over 40 rep members and state assembly member

but PDP with a PDP governor no single senator in River, some rep with a serial failure in Atiku n you are claiming he will win more votes. The way manybof you Igbos reason do exceedingly foolish baffles me.

Lol. I initially intend responding with ur post with some little fact but after going through ur last statement, I just can't engage in a conversation with u.

For the info, I'm not Igbo!
Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by cutesmilez(f): 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
uslaad:

You are making an error in your assumptions and calculations. Kano is one of the seven states in northwest with voting strength of about 5million, whereas there are Kaduna, Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina, Kebbi and Jigawa states in same region. Rivers state has the highest vote strength compared to each state in the entire South-South and South-Eastern region. Hence beside the fact that Kano is like twice Rivers. I like you to know that a single state of just Kaduna, Jigawa or Sokoto are each equal to Rivers State vote.
How do you now justify Rivers in North-West if we can extract about 7 of its votes there?
Talking about Southeast that has five states (and each state dont have votes equal to Rivers) for Atiku then imagine adding that of North-east, North Central and South West into the calculation...
Quote me any day, it is over and the winner is PMB, except if Nigeria is more than 6 geopolitical zones or 36 states + fct.
Or will Cameroon and Togo join in voting?
well my analysis also goes for the Oda Northwestern states like Sokoto, Jigawa and Kaduna. Pmb can't even win Sokoto. Sokoto is already pdp
Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by Borderless: 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_9sI7PR8uQ

PDP are you still Contesting? grin grin grin

I enjoin everyone to watch this 24 Seconds video attached, in order to really appreciate what happened today in Kano

Kindly attach a 24 seconds video in order for us to appreciate what happened few days back in The east!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) / Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) / Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.