Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) (64727 Views)

Moment Buhari Tapped The Presidential Seat For The Last Time (Video) / Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students / The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by baike: 7:41pm On Jan 31, 2019
all this are people? abi na ant....
Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by brightalo17: 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
AGNESikpuNNU:
Highest gathering of illiterate urchins in the world ... should be a thing of concern to any serious people. But this is Northern Nigeria!
shutup even in USA, France, Russia, e.t.c people do gather during election rallies. Wailer.

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
cutesmilez:
Let me educate some Zombies on how politics works!

Atiku don't need to win Kano state. He only needs atlist 40% of Kano's votes. That's all. As you know, Kano gave pmb above 1.9million votes in 2015 while PDP got less Dan 250 thousand votes from the region. Now going by kwankwanso's movement in Kano. I can categorically tell you that the APC votes in Kano will just be a little above PDP's Kano votes, that's if APC wins Kano in the first place.

Now let's take a look at Rivers state. The state is predominantly a PDP state. Rivers gave PDP 1.4 million votes in 2015, close to 1.5 million. While APC only got 69 thousand + votes in Rivers.

My point? Apc's strongest state is Kano, while PDP's strongest state is Rivers. Going by recent appenings, PDP will sure get above 25% votes in APC's strongest state which is Kano and APC don't stand a chance in Rivers (PDP's strongest state).... Which is already a win win for PDP. Kano will not produce as much votes it produced for APC in 2015, but Rivers will sure produce more Dan wat it delivered for PDP in 2015, this makes it a win win for PDP.

I rest my case! Politics is all about numbers, and getting more votes from ur opposition's strongest place.
as you try to sympathize yourself with this thing you wrote here I’ll also sympathize with you grin grin sorry ko?

7 Likes

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by kikake: 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2019
handie:
Buhari's popularity in the north is something that'll be a subject of research in years to come..... I don't really believe in crowd at rallies(PDP go also gather ground during their campaign-not this much crowd sha) but anyone who thinks Atiku would get more than 30 percent' in NW and 45 percent in NE is being delusional...... Walahi Buhari has a cult like following and a god like impression up north

As a man like "Buhari has a cult-like following and god-like impression up north'' you can then imagine the depth of draw back which northern Nigeria constitutes for southern Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2019
sarrki:

Atimes foolish people don’t know they are foolish

Pdp urchins especially women online miscreants are dumb
sarrki you mean AgnesOkponnu? Sorry agnesikpunnu?

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by brightalo17: 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2019
cutesmilez:

Atiku don't need to win Kano state. He only needs atlist 40% of Kano's votes. That's all. As you know, Kano gave pmb above 1.9million votes in 2015 while PDP got less Dan 250 thousand votes from the region. Now going by kwankwanso's movement in Kano. I can categorically tell you that the APC votes in Kano will just be a little above PDP's Kano votes, that's if APC wins Kano in the first place.

Now let's take a look at Rivers state. The state is predominantly a PDP state. Rivers gave PDP 1.4 million votes in 2015, close to 1.5 million. While APC only got 69 thousand + votes in Rivers.

My point? Apc's strongest state is Kano, while PDP's strongest state is Rivers. Going by recent appenings, PDP will sure get above 25% votes in APC's strongest state which is Kano and APC don't stand a chance in Rivers (PDP's strongest state).... Which is already a win win for PDP. Kano will not produce as much votes it produced for APC in 2015, but Rivers will sure produce more Dan wat it delivered for PDP in 2015, this makes it a win win for PDP.

I rest my case! Politics is all about numbers, and getting more votes from ur opposition's strongest place.
Inec himself. If crowd no come u will Wail if they come you'll still wail. Is wailing ur job?

8 Likes

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
hw many registered voters are they this year in rivers.
Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by ventoh: 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
Breathtaking!

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by Jklastborn(m): 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
cutesmilez:

A fool like you will always forget that the whole of south west is behind PMB this time.

I populations in Ibadan alone is more than the whole SS & SE, I don't want to mention Lagos, osun, Ondo, Ogun..........

I pity Mr pardon me aka Athieflooter

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by AerialMapper: 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
Shameless!!!! Raising the hand of a Governor who was caught taking bribes on camera.

Integrity kill you there
Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by cutesmilez(f): 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
brightalo17:
Inec himself. If crowd no come u will Wail if they come you'll still wail. Is wailing ur job?
Lol.... Believe wat u want bro. I just presented some factual facts grin
Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by JubiOmeiza(m): 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
What is massive here? How much different is this from the asaba crowd?
is it d Asaba that Asoebi ppl were hired wit 1000 and t-shirts&wrapper

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by JubiOmeiza(m): 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
What is massive here? How much different is this from the asaba crowd?
is it d Asaba that Asoebi ppl were hired wit 1000 and t-shirts&wrapper
Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by MikoB: 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
[s][/s]
cutesmilez:

My brother your analysis is not correct,all the votes in all ss and se regions in 2015 were all fabricated by PDP that explains why the election that came after 2015 in anambra for example,what was the turn out and the results,meanwhile the votes of kano bauchi katsina etc all in the north still remain the same turn out even after 2015,you can call me any name if the votes count of rivers state and every other ss or se states are more 300thousand fir any party that wins it.Thanks

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by berrystunn(m): 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Who born Atiku? grin grin

Yusuf Buhari joins the campaign for AtikuObi with the senate president Saraki. Said his father no longer in control of government, that his administration have been hijacked by the cabals, that they should allow his father rest.

Yusuf is ATIKULATED.
Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by AfroBlue(m): 7:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
impressive, but yesterday's pics with the Imo tradition rulers is a bit more potent.

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by cutesmilez(f): 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
Jklastborn:

A fool like you will always forget that the whole of south west is behind PMB this time.

I populations in Ibadan alone is more than the whole SS & SE, I don't want to mention Lagos, osun, Ondo, Ogun..........

I pity Mr pardon me aka Athieflooter
Lol, no insults bro. We just here analysing politics cheesy . So you mean south west is solely behind Pmb? Waoooo, well the recent governship elections proved otherwise. APC scaled through Ekiti and Osun poles. And I can categorically tell u dat APC won't win either Osun or Ekiti in d Presidential elections. Cheers bro.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by sanesta: 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
cutesmilez:

I wish I could hit the like button a thousand times..

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by cutesmilez(f): 7:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
MikoB:
[s][/s]
My brother your analysis is not correct,all the votes in all ss and se regions in 2015 were all fabricated by PDP that explains why the election that came after 2015 in anambra for example,what was the turn out and the results,meanwhile the votes of kano bauchi katsina etc all in the north still remain the same turn out even after 2015,you can call me any name if the votes count of rivers state and every other ss or se states are more 300thousand fir any party that wins it.Thanks
lol. Is it Northern votes datz not fabricated? Lol. Go and check numbers of people dat voted with incident forms in d North, den come back here let's talk. Cheers
Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by kikake: 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
What is the real value of the money you receive on Election Day, in order to cast your vote for a candidate?

Note that the money you receive is all you will be paid in the 4 years the candidate will be in office. He has paid you in advance for 4 years service.

365 dys x 4 yrs = 1460 days.

1. You receive #5,000 ? OK
#5,000➗1460 = N3 per day.

= That is the value of the vote you sold, over 4 years.

2. U receive #1000..?Ok, now
1000➗1460 = 68 kobo per day.

3. You receive #500..?
500 ➗1460 = 34 kobo per day

3. You receive #200 to vote..?
See 200➗1460 = 13 kobo per day..!!

The question is how much do you value yourself..?

Is that what you are worth..?
They have bought your silence so that they and their children can live well.
Can you live on 13 kobo per day or even 68 kobo per day? Tom Tom sweet is 10 naira think twice before u decide.
God bless Nigeria.

vote wisely!!!

Spread this message as far and wide as you can,and by all possible means. Save your future generations from imminent extinction.
Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by JimD(m): 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
I must say this is impressive.
Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by kikake: 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
If you vote a candidate because he is from your ethnic or religious group,

the candidate wins,

his children go abroad for education; enjoy life. But you remain in Nigeria and poor.

What did you gain?
Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by onatisi(m): 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
many dont understand the gimmmick of political rallies .
having a mammoth crowd at a political rally does not mean everyone there will vote for that person , more than half of the people in this rally will also attend the political rally of atiku the next day and even any other presidential candidate most especially if there are promises of financial reward . it is during election that you will know those who are really for you .
when gej too was campaigning in 2015 , there were crowds of people too attending his rallies but when elections came , how many of them voted for him ?

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by Olawalesmarter(m): 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
Bokoharam don't show up when you actually need them grin
Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by EmmaLege: 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
Buhari sold out a stadium in kano cheesy
Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by bornolowu(m): 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
we are not afraid of the crowd pulled by Buhari in Kano today. It was expected, however not expected was that he had so many governors of Niger republic represented with all the people they brought. And that for me plays down on the crowd. Howbeit, this campaign today is a wrong move. Buhari is dull, his political strategist are dull too. Kano is a place politicians go to show off, he went too early. I know and I am sure that Atiku and kwankwaso can and will pull same and even more. Atiku has more integrity than Buhari, Atiku is more intelligent than Buhari. And this is clear to all Nigerians Now. I will vote for Atiku!!!!

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by surevik(f): 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
We sit and wait for Kwakwaso's crowed
Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by okeyumez(m): 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
you are a monumental fool
AGNESikpuNNU:
Highest gathering of illiterate urchins in the world ... should be a thing of concern to any serious people. But this is Northern Nigeria!
Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by idonhammer: 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
KunleyY19:
bubu Dan iska danbanza
Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by enemyofprogress: 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
Photoshop

I can not marriage a girl that is not education cos in this lives illitrature is a decease i hate rubbish
Re: See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) by Cyoung4real(m): 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
Just like the #CandidateDebate, when Atiku will visit Kano, you all will see that buhari and apc dey learn work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"My Baby Boo" Preisdent Buhari To His Daughter As She Cheered Him (Vid) / Kubwa Terminal Of Abuja-kaduna Rail Network (pix) / Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.