Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th (26423 Views)

Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' / Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina / Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by Hisxellency: 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
This table you people are shaking ehh
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by staytravel: 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
Buhari Buhari Buhari,
Please retire, biko, please.

For the sake oof the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-TVDOOF51g
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by chakula: 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
Useless set of Judiciary. They wasted first tenure without result what do you expect to happen this time around?

2 Likes

Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by staytravel: 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2019
chakula:
They wasted first tenure without result what do you expect to happen this time around? Useless set of Judiciary.

That's what I'm saying!! People who vote for him are really silly.
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2019
If the Judiciary has some balls, this is when they are supposed to show the illiterate that they are learned gentlemen.

4 Likes

Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by asawanathegreat(m): 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
You and I know that nothing good will come out of it, so next post pls.

3 Likes

Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by Mysticluv(f): 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
Prayer point for all genuine christians all over the nation lipsrsealed
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by muhsain299(m): 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2019
cutesmilez:
Atiku don't need to win Kano state. He only needs atlist 40% of Kano's votes. That's all. As you know, Kano gave pmb above 1.9million votes in 2015 while PDP got less Dan 250 thousand votes from the region. Now going by kwankwanso's movement in Kano. I can categorically tell you that the APC votes in Kano will just be a little above PDP's Kano votes, that's if APC wins Kano in the first place.

Now let's take a look at Rivers state. The state is predominantly a PDP state. Rivers gave PDP 1.4 million votes in 2015, close to 1.5 million. While APC only got 69 thousand + votes in Rivers.

My point? Apc's strongest state is Kano, while PDP's strongest state is Rivers. Going by recent appenings, PDP will sure get above 25% votes in APC's strongest state which is Kano and APC don't stand a chance in Rivers (PDP's strongest state).... Which is already a win win for PDP. Kano will not produce as much votes it produced for APC in 2015, but Rivers will sure produce more Dan wat it delivered for PDP in 2015, this makes it a win win for PDP.

I rest my case! Politics is all about numbers, and getting more votes from ur opposition's strongest place.
The highest Atiku can get from Kano is 20%
And Concerning Rivers in the 2015 general Elections from my Observation the Pdp Strongholds were getting 98% voter Turnout which isnt Normal...Kano and Lagos didnt have that Number
Apc is making Inroads in d SE as many Ppl will Sly on Peter Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by johninhos(m): 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
[/b][b]
ORIENTATION101:
Delusion grandnuer grin you believe Pdp will record same performance in Rivers state like 2015 but disagree with apc in kano. recent election in rivers state was a neck to neck battle infact the suspended bye elections by inec in Rivers was won by Apc currently pdp has no senator in Rivers state.
Kwankaso is facing a fierce battle to return to senate with apc fielding a worthy opponent in shekarau who defeated kwankaso as a governor in gubernatorial election 2007.pdp banking on kwankaso to deliver substantial vote in kano is a mere wishful thinking cos his popularity ends in just one constituency out of 3 constituency in kano.
Kwankaso cannot even deliver his constituency on scale of 60% it will be a tough battle for him to return to senate. Forget those red caps , kwankakaso had the most colourful pdp primary campaign but the lizard that sees himself like a crocodile didnot even make top 3 of pdp presidential elections. Kano is a fortress for apc believe me Apc will get more than 2.2 million votes pdp best performance will be 400k votes

[b]
ORIENTATION101:
Delusion grandnuer grin you believe Pdp will record same performance in Rivers state like 2015 but disagree with apc in kano. recent election in rivers state was a neck to neck battle infact the suspended bye elections by inec in Rivers was won by Apc currently pdp has no senator in Rivers state.
Kwankaso is facing a fierce battle to return to senate with apc fielding a worthy opponent in shekarau who defeated kwankaso as a governor in gubernatorial election 2007.pdp banking on kwankaso to deliver substantial vote in kano is a mere wishful thinking cos his popularity ends in just one constituency out of 3 constituency in kano.
Kwankaso cannot even deliver his constituency on scale of 60% it will be a tough battle for him to return to senate. Forget those red caps , kwankakaso had the most colourful pdp primary campaign but the lizard that sees himself like a crocodile didnot even make top 3 of pdp presidential elections. Kano is a fortress for apc believe me Apc will get more than 2.2 million votes pdp best performance will be 400k votes

[/b]
ORIENTATION101:

FYI kwankwaso ain't contesting for Senate, he said he's not interested in the senate

Be under no illusion kwankwaso is a force in the north, he didn't spend his money in the primaries because he knew he wasn't popular in d south and cannot stand Buhari in the election, they all support atiku because atiku has d money to spend

2 Likes

Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by cutesmilez(f): 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
muhsain299:

The highest Atiku can get from Kano is 20%
And Concerning Rivers in the 2015 general Elections from my Observation the Pdp Strongholds were getting 98% voter Turnout which isnt Normal...Kano and Lagos didnt have that Number
Apc is making Inroads in d SE as many Ppl will Sly on Peter Obi
sly on Peter Obi? An average Igbo man voting out their son in a general election? Not possible bro.... With Peter Obi, the East is secured for pdp

2 Likes

Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
You mean the same certificate that got him elected for this current 4-year tenure that will expire this year May?

Nigeria is truly a Banana Republic. Talk of judicial rascality.

2 Likes

Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
for what....
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by Seetto: 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:
This was probably the reason they removed Onoghen and moved Okon Abang to abuja.
Did your onoghen failed to declared 1.3bill and 55 houses,
Yes or No undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by smalls001: 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:
This was probably the reason they removed Onoghen and moved Okon Abang to abuja.

Really?? You must be very smart. smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
This is the person who suspended a learned Chief Justice of a Nation.

Someone who lacks WASC certificate.

Every Yoruba man or woman voting this man should just know that his stupidity will be on his head.

People take actions with cogent reasons.

What will be your reason voting a man who cannot better your life in any way by any means ?

3 Likes

Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by Humility017(m): 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
vacanci:

The votes you saw in Rivers, Akwaibom and Delta in 2015 was majorly because Jonathan who was from South South and a Christian was the one involved. Last election was like a battle between Muslim North and Christian South. There will not be so much gap this time around between them in south South even though I give it to PDP.

you're very funny ..
I am from Niger delta...even Edo state is locked for atiku. ...

APC can't get up to 30% of votes in any of those states in a free and fair contest
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by chozzy: 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
khingTony:
grin

Buhari is not even qualified to be a Local Government Chairman in his state

He must be disqualified from contesting for presidency
If he's not disqualified and he contests, Atiku will serve him his greatest defeat ever

AtikuObi2019
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by enemyofprogress: 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
Rubbish

I can not marriage a girl that is not education cos in this lives illitrature is a decease i hate rubbish
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by 0koyibos: 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
Buhari is supposed to resign so that the police can investigate this case thoroughly.You can't be a judge in your own case.

Pachukwudi44 that Onnoghen matter has really affected you mentally o!

Everything now, you compare it to Onnoghen's matter.

No wonder your predictions have been off point, illogical and outrightly useless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by timota(m): 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
buhari should suspend himself if he has any integrity
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by emmy2244: 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
May God Choose through us ,
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by Boyooosa(m): 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
Wii u kii kwayet?
This is a typical dynamics that law doesn't work in naija most esp on VIPs.
Do u want to tell me that the February 7 sitting will affect pmb vis-a-vis the coming election?

1 Like

Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by vacanci: 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
Humility017:

you're very funny ..
I am from Niger delta...even Edo state is locked for atiku. ...

APC can't get up to 30% of votes in any of those states in a free and fair contest

You are in Niger Delta doesn't mean you are spirit that can be everywhere. I can't even see the difference in reception between Buhari in Warri and Atiku in Asaba. Pls bookmark this and quote me after the election. Akwaibom, Delta and Edo will deliver over 40% for APC.
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by Halo22: 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
That case must not be handled with levity. You cannot be an offender of the law and be judging another offender. Buhari should answer his case and if found guilty, he should be served with the necessary punishment. No mercy.
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by imamabi(m): 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
cutesmilez:
Atiku don't need to win Kano state. He only needs atlist 40% of Kano's votes. That's all. As you know, Kano gave pmb above 1.9million votes in 2015 while PDP got less Dan 250 thousand votes from the region. Now going by kwankwanso's movement in Kano. I can categorically tell you that the APC votes in Kano will just be a little above PDP's Kano votes, that's if APC wins Kano in the first place.

Now let's take a look at Rivers state. The state is predominantly a PDP state. Rivers gave PDP 1.4 million votes in 2015, close to 1.5 million. While APC only got 69 thousand + votes in Rivers.

My point? Apc's strongest state is Kano, while PDP's strongest state is Rivers. Going by recent appenings, PDP will sure get above 25% votes in APC's strongest state which is Kano and APC don't stand a chance in Rivers (PDP's strongest state).... Which is already a win win for PDP. Kano will not produce as much votes it produced for APC in 2015, but Rivers will sure produce more Dan wat it delivered for PDP in 2015, this makes it a win win for PDP.

I rest my case! Politics is all about numbers, and getting more votes from ur opposition's strongest place.

Save your calculation for break even analysis. Better wakeup before your younger brother greets you good morning in the evening
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by kevwemike: 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
cutesmilez:

bros pls wat do u think about Lagos votes
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by Emma1Oj(m): 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
The number of pple that will suffer heart brake or pains when Buhari is declare winner of 2019 election are plenty o... God!
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by Nature8(m): 10:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
JusticeSeeker:
Futile exercise
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by ahamonyeka(m): 10:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
Do they mean the Nepa bill ?
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by ridbell01(m): 10:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
cutesmilez:

oga stop dreaming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Immediate Suspension Of Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa Ari / Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com / How Reno Omokri Controls Buhari's Government (Screenshots )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.