Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th (26429 Views)

Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' / Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina / Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by DavSagacity(m): 10:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
khingTony:
grin

Buhari is not even qualified to be a Local Government Chairman in his state

He must be disqualified from contesting for presidency
If he's not disqualified and he contests, Atiku will serve him his greatest defeat ever

AtikuObi2019
point of correction bro....He's not qualified to be a whatsApp group Admin. !!!
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by Mastercheff(m): 10:44pm On Jan 31, 2019
Funke e don happen
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by ORIENTATION101: 10:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
johninhos:
[/b][b]

FYI kwankwaso ain't contesting for Senate, he said he's not interested in the senate

Be under no illusion kwankwaso is a force in the north, he didn't spend his money in the primaries because he knew he wasn't popular in d south and cannot stand Buhari in the election, they all support atiku because atiku has d money to spend
can i see the list of pdp aspirants for senate in kano
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by muhsain299(m): 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
cutesmilez:
sly on Peter Obi? An average Igbo man voting out their son in a general election? Not possible bro.... With Peter Obi, the East is secured for pdp
There are alot of Igbo Politicians that arent Happy
with the Choice of Peter Obi
And you dont Expect Obiano to Support Obi
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
cutesmilez:
Atiku don't need to win Kano state. He only needs atlist 40% of Kano's votes. That's all. As you know, Kano gave pmb above 1.9million votes in 2015 while PDP got less Dan 250 thousand votes from the region. Now going by kwankwanso's movement in Kano. I can categorically tell you that the APC votes in Kano will just be a little above PDP's Kano votes, that's if APC wins Kano in the first place.

Now let's take a look at Rivers state. The state is predominantly a PDP state. Rivers gave PDP 1.4 million votes in 2015, close to 1.5 million. While APC only got 69 thousand + votes in Rivers.

My point? Apc's strongest state is Kano, while PDP's strongest state is Rivers. Going by recent appenings, PDP will sure get above 25% votes in APC's strongest state which is Kano and APC don't stand a chance in Rivers (PDP's strongest state).... Which is already a win win for PDP. Kano will not produce as much votes it produced for APC in 2015, but Rivers will sure produce more Dan wat it delivered for PDP in 2015, this makes it a win win for PDP.

I rest my case! Politics is all about numbers, and getting more votes from ur opposition's strongest place.
the part you forgot is that the national embarrassment of a returning officer...that old prof. Would no longer be in Rivers to supervise massive rigging that even himself was ashamed to read out. APC is the incumbent federal now you know?
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by anonymous1759(m): 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:
This was probably the reason they removed Onoghen and moved Okon Abang to abuja.

Reason with head... PDP had four years to tackle this saga while now? Onoghen Committed a crime stop making excuses or justifying anything. If Buhari is found wanting he should resign? But if PDP had a concerete reason to nail this certificate saga they would have done it. They just want to Constitute Nuisance as usual
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
The man of integrity that wore baba Riga and glasses to snap WAEC passport. ..sai....

1 Like

Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by capitalzero: 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
national assembly should suspend buhari as well. a court order will be enough to suspend him.
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by cutesmilez(f): 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
kevwemike:
bros pls wat do u think about Lagos votes
APC have an edge in Lagos. That's basically d Western state they will find very easy to win. The rest won't be a bed of roses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by toprealman: 11:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
khingTony:
grin

If he's not disqualified and he contests, Atiku will serve him his greatest defeat ever

AtikuObi2019
councilor sef....werey
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by koyeni(m): 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ok
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by fareed69(m): 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
PapaBaby:
Buhari must produce his dodgy certificate.

In your dreams
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by fareed69(m): 11:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:

E go do you like magic when Buhari is disqualified.

In your dreams

Tell OBJ to bring his own

1 Like

Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by fareed69(m): 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
Buhari is supposed to resign so that the police can investigate this case thoroughly.You can't be a judge in your own case.

You are not a Nigerian and the man in power is Jubril.

Go and ask Jubril to resign.
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by erico2k2(m): 11:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
cutesmilez:
Atiku don't need to win Kano state. He only needs atlist 40% of Kano's votes. That's all. As you know, Kano gave pmb above 1.9million votes in 2015 while PDP got less Dan 250 thousand votes from the region. Now going by kwankwanso's movement in Kano. I can categorically tell you that the APC votes in Kano will just be a little above PDP's Kano votes, that's if APC wins Kano in the first place.

Now let's take a look at Rivers state. The state is predominantly a PDP state. Rivers gave PDP 1.4 million votes in 2015, close to 1.5 million. While APC only got 69 thousand + votes in Rivers.

My point? Apc's strongest state is Kano, while PDP's strongest state is Rivers. Going by recent appenings, PDP will sure get above 25% votes in APC's strongest state which is Kano and APC don't stand a chance in Rivers (PDP's strongest state).... Which is already a win win for PDP. Kano will not produce as much votes it produced for APC in 2015, but Rivers will sure produce more Dan wat it delivered for PDP in 2015, this makes it a win win for PDP.
nop PDP strongest state i n 2015 was Delta state.

I rest my case! Politics is all about numbers, and getting more votes from ur opposition's strongest place.
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by loffyloffy: 11:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
cutesmilez:

That is the big mistake you guys are making..

Rivers 1.5 million votes will be less than 1 million in this election..note that in the last election less 400k voters were accredited.

With the card reader fully deployed, there will be less than 1 million voters in rivers this election..same as most states in the SS and SE ...voters turn out percentage will match what we had in the SW in the last election.

That is why PMB will win
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by khingTony(m): 11:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
olisaEze:

He’s not even qualified to be a “whatsapp admin” sef! grin

DavSagacity:

point of correction bro....He's not qualified to be a whatsApp group Admin. !!!
sanesta:
He is not even fit to be a whatsapp group admin

My bad, I overrated him

1 Like

Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by sanesta: 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
khingTony:
grin

AtikuObi2019
He is not qualified to be a whatsapp group admin
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by victorazyvictor(m): 11:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
Mystick:
The court will just rely on present happening to throw out the case. If only WAEC wasn't bought to release that fraudulent certificate to the lifeless one, they would have been expecting something even if small from this case. Now event has overtaken this case.

With the current happening (Onnoghen saga) and the role Buhari played, it will be used against him, remember he touched their oga at the top, they won't take it lightly with him.
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by Forciblevibes(m): 11:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
Story...

Meanwhile,
If you would like to Live and Work in Canada this 2019, Click the link in my signature to get Valuable Information.
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by TAO11(f): 12:01am On Feb 01, 2019
This goes to rubbish the claim that he has no regard for the rule of law; because he could have used agidi and scatter everything long before now, as they want everyone to believe.
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by kikake: 12:04am On Feb 01, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:
This was probably the reason they removed Onoghen and moved Okon Abang to abuja.

The two men of Buhari CABAL believe they are intelligent.
Their cup shall soon full.

Buhari has led Nigeria to the gutters.
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 01, 2019
olisaEze:

He’s not even qualified to be a “whatsapp admin” sef! grin
Not even qualified to operate a camera phone in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by YakubuA: 12:16am On Feb 01, 2019
cutesmilez:

Sorry your analysis for Kano is wrong. Even Kwankwaso will vote for Buhari talk-less of his followers. Atiku cannot get 40% in Kano. Wait and see after the election Kwankwaso will move back to APC.
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by TruthinAction: 12:29am On Feb 01, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:
Even after they removed Onoghen and drafted Okon Abang to Abuja. God is great.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/buharis-certificate-saga-court-fixes-feb-7-for-hearing-suit-seeking-presidents-disqualification/

I thought the drama about the certificate was all over. Maybe this is season 2. We are watching.
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by Burgerlomo: 12:30am On Feb 01, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:

E go do you like magic when Buhari is disqualified.

4 country where everybody be criminals right? Abeg no be me talk am ooo nah Folarin take am sing cool

Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:41am On Feb 01, 2019
Scam
Never will happen dat why he removed CJN and replace him with his kinsman
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by CaptainFM1: 12:50am On Feb 01, 2019
Everything is just going awkwardly down for Buhari right now.
Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by Iyajison: 12:52am On Feb 01, 2019
khingTony:
grin

AtikuObi2019
Not even qualified to be a WhatsApp admin..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader / PDP leaders protest at EU, French embassies / CONAECDA To Herdsmen: We Are Coming After You To Reclaim Our Lands, Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.