Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Ekiti PDP Lawmaker Defects To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti PDP Lawmaker Defects To APC (9817 Views)

Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere / APC Lawmaker Defects To PDP In Rivers State, Says APC Is Dead / Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti PDP Lawmaker Defects To APC by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
grin

Re: Ekiti PDP Lawmaker Defects To APC by Okoroawusa: 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
seunmsg:
The honorable member captured the situation of Ekiti PDP succinctly. The party is as good as dead. Fayose started the destruction of the party while Olujimi’s impatience to become the party leader and push out Fayose finally buried the party. Atiku May not get up to 100k votes in the state.
100k?

You r generous o!
Re: Ekiti PDP Lawmaker Defects To APC by anonymuz(m): 6:07am On Feb 02, 2019
rusher14:

Will you shut up you bloody liar.

Are you not from Delta state?
you just want to know me,I grew up there and my parents are still there. Are you satisfied?
Re: Ekiti PDP Lawmaker Defects To APC by Spechialone(f): 9:20am On Apr 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ekiti PDP Lawmaker Defects To APC by chuchucalgary: 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
Spechialone:
. Holla...
Hiya, how you doing.
Re: Ekiti PDP Lawmaker Defects To APC by Spechialone(f): 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
chuchucalgary:

Hiya, how you doing.

Moi is good, you? Saw u sent a PM, I can't access my NL mail account

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Release Guidelines, Hotlines For Edo Governorship Election / Fr Obinyan to Obaseki: 'Be the big brother, call off the impeachment on Shaibu' / Third Christmas Church Blast In Yobe!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.