Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Who Says I'm Not A Real Techcapon ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Says I'm Not A Real Techcapon ? (1693 Views)

Things I Can Do On Android 12, I'm Not Sure iOS can Do It. / I Need A Real Solid Phone Between 50k And 60k Now / Why Does Facebook Messenger Says I'm Active When My Data Is Turned Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Says I'm Not A Real Techcapon ? by TechCapon(m): 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
Don't insult me o. What I'm saying here is true cheesy

On 8th of January 2019 I created this thread on why Apple must lower prices of the iPhone in order to compete. See the thread here

https://www.nairaland.com/4946700/4-major-reasons-why-apple

Many guys including some so called "tech experts" bashed me saying I don't know what I'm saying that Apple cannot lower its' prices because the iPhone is a "status symbol" grin grin

I laughed at their ignorance and tried to convince them otherwise. Now Apple CEO Tim Cook has finally agreed with me and less than one month after I posted that thread, the company will slash prices of the iPhones in selected markets.

Who says I'm not a techcapon? grin

Oya gimme likes jor

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Says I'm Not A Real Techcapon ? by MJBOLT: 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
iphone is overrated especially in nigeria

TechCapon:

Many guys including some so called "tech experts" bashed me saying I don't know what I'm saying that Apple cannot lower its' prices because the iPhone is a "status symbol"

3 Likes

Re: Who Says I'm Not A Real Techcapon ? by TechCapon(m): 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
MJBOLT:
iphone is overrated especially in nigeria

I concur

4 Likes

Re: Who Says I'm Not A Real Techcapon ? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
TechCapon:

On 8th of January 2019 I created this thread on why Apple must lower prices of the iPhone in order to compete. See the thread here

Many guys including some so called "tech experts" bashed me saying I don't know what I'm saying that Apple cannot lower its' prices because the iPhone is a "status symbol" grin grin

I laughed at their ignorance and tried to convince them otherwise. Now Apple CEO Tim Cook has finally agreed with me and less than one month after I posted that thread, the company will slash prices of the iPhones in selected markets.

Oya gimme likes jor

Watch them derail this thread in 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1

2 Likes

Re: Who Says I'm Not A Real Techcapon ? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
Am hungry, should I eat?
Re: Who Says I'm Not A Real Techcapon ? by TechCapon(m): 11:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
ClixMaster:
Am hungry, should I eat?
starve

5 Likes

Re: Who Says I'm Not A Real Techcapon ? by seunfly: 7:50am On Feb 01, 2019
TechCapon:
I concur

The problem in Nigeria is that it is very difficult to see young people to have intellectual argument with, many of them don't really know anything except general opinion which is usually not correct.
The matter is even worst on nairaland as majority of commentators here lacks exposure, extremely poor in research and really don't know anything other than tribalism, religious bigotry and political sentiment. Funny enough all of them face one direction and they lack logical reason.

Gone are the days you open thread on nairaland for logical discussion, intellectual advice and experience opinion, today you will be faced with insult, illogical comments, hate speach and clowns.

Nigeria is going down everyday as our educational system becomes poorer and our government becomes unreasonable.

Many have internet but it is only Facebook, whatapp and nairaland you will see them sharing fake news and engaging in non educational discussion.

Anybody that follows tech news or ordinary news at that knows this is going to happen and pretty soon.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Says I'm Not A Real Techcapon ? by TechCapon(m): 8:44am On Feb 01, 2019
seunfly:

The problem in Nigeria is that it is very difficult to see young people to have intellectual argument with, many of them don't really know anything except general opinion which is usually not correct.
The matter is even worst on nairaland as majority of commentators here lacks exposure, extremely poor in research and really don't know anything other than tribalism, religious bigotry and political sentiment. Funny enough all of them face one direction and they lack logical reason.

Gone are the days you open thread on nairaland for logical discussion, intellectual advice and experience opinion, today you will be faced with insult, illogical comments, hate speach and clowns.

Nigeria is going down everyday as our educational system becomes poorer and our government becomes unreasonable.

Many have internet but it is only Facebook, whatapp and nairaland you will see them sharing fake news and engaging in non educational discussion.

Anybody that follows tech news or ordinary news at that knows this is going to happen and pretty soon.
I weep for the future of our country. The ones who don't even know anything are the ones making the loudest noise. Everyday I receive insult from them in my email. Lack of exposure is their problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says I'm Not A Real Techcapon ? by hahn(m): 10:09am On Feb 01, 2019
TechCapon:
I weep for the future of our country. The once who don't even know anything are the ones making the loudest noise. Everyday I receive insult from them in my email. Lack of exposure is their problem

You receive insults? Seriously? undecided
Re: Who Says I'm Not A Real Techcapon ? by TechCapon(m): 10:44am On Feb 01, 2019
hahn:

You receive insults? Seriously? undecided
yeah. They know nairaland mods will ban them so they send it to my email. I laugh at their ignorance. Nigerians are hateful people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says I'm Not A Real Techcapon ? by hahn(m): 10:51am On Feb 01, 2019
TechCapon:
yeah. They know nairaland mods will ban them so they send it to my email. I laugh at their ignorance. Nigerians are hateful people

Haba

What exactly do they insult you about?

I don't get it. No be tech you dey do?
Re: Who Says I'm Not A Real Techcapon ? by TechCapon(m): 11:32am On Feb 01, 2019
hahn:

Haba

What exactly do they insult you about?

I don't get it. No be tech you dey do?
lol. That's Nigerians for you. That's also the way they carry out their frustration on others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says I'm Not A Real Techcapon ? by odinga1of: 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2019
TechCapon:

Oya gimme likes jor

Bros can we chat on WhatsApp, something important to share with you..........
Re: Who Says I'm Not A Real Techcapon ? by rapcy(m): 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
Iphones have been overpriced for long jaree, you make phone for around 300$ you sell it 700$ what kind of senseless rip-off is that nah
Re: Who Says I'm Not A Real Techcapon ? by VICTOR4LYF(m): 5:12am On Feb 02, 2019
seunfly:

This is easily one of my all time favourite comments on Nairaland.Well done Bros.

3 Likes

Re: Who Says I'm Not A Real Techcapon ? by TechCapon(m): 7:56am On Feb 02, 2019
odinga1of:

Bros can we chat on WhatsApp, something important to share with you..........
drop ur digit.

Info@techcapon.com
Re: Who Says I'm Not A Real Techcapon ? by freebloke: 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
seunfly:

Bros, I comot cap for you.
You don talk am finish .
The kain tins wey I dey read for political section sef dey make fear catch me.... Most of the time na to come nairaland read without commenting mode I dey. People like us visit nairaland to learn and still remain neutral.. The kain insult and hatred wey full for here ... ISMH
Re: Who Says I'm Not A Real Techcapon ? by tck2000(m): 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
Iphone is an overated piece of crap.
Re: Who Says I'm Not A Real Techcapon ? by skywalker240(m): 7:46am On Sep 11, 2019
You're right Techcapon,

but as for me, if it does not produce device in the price range of 20something k to 30 something k, then they should forget about the averrage African. grin
Re: Who Says I'm Not A Real Techcapon ? by TechCapon(m): 7:51am On Sep 11, 2019
skywalker240:
You're right Techcapon,

but as for me, if it does not produce device in the price range of 20something k to 30 something k, then they should forget about the averrage African. grin
funny. U know that can never happen
Re: Who Says I'm Not A Real Techcapon ? by MrBONE2(m): 7:52am On Sep 11, 2019
skywalker240:
You're right Techcapon,

20 - 30k grin

This can only happen if their Chipsets are produced in China and Africa grin
Re: Who Says I'm Not A Real Techcapon ? by skywalker240(m): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2019
MrBONE2:

20 - 30k grin

This can only happen if their Chipsets are produced in China and Africa grin
grin

but they can still make a lesser Chipset say like A12 air or I-12 grin
Anything other than that, Make dem forget matter.
Re: Who Says I'm Not A Real Techcapon ? by skywalker240(m): 8:20am On Sep 11, 2019
TechCapon:
funny. U know that can never happen
Funny thats what the likes of Blackberry and Nokia overlooked grin
Re: Who Says I'm Not A Real Techcapon ? by MrBONE2(m): 8:37am On Sep 11, 2019
skywalker240:

grin

but they can still make a lesser Chipset say like A12 air or I-12 grin
Anything other than that, Make dem forget matter.

It's when serious in producing such Chipsets in China and Africa then price can be from 13k - 30k grin

Otherwise they Guwarad their business to Oblivion grin
Re: Who Says I'm Not A Real Techcapon ? by stanboy28(m): 8:37am On Sep 11, 2019
Only ignorant pple feels iphones are a symbol of wealth ..its just one overpriced piece of junk..

What the average consumer need right now compromise not innovation according to jon prosser of front page tech...they want less for more..and that's what samsung is doing with their A series..they are adding premium touch and specs to the midrange/affordable phones..
That is compromise...and same goes for huawei and other brands...

Flagship sales are generally on the decline...
Pple are keeping their old flagships becos they see no reason to upgrade...
Now its mid range that owns the market now..the earlier apple drop its pride and continue to push cheaper mid range device ..the better for them..

Cos they no longer top 3 smartphone makers..
They no longer boast of huge sales
They've stop their profit announcement..lol..
Apple is slowly fading....well until they make a compromise ...
I hope its not gonna be too late.
Re: Who Says I'm Not A Real Techcapon ? by skywalker240(m): 8:45am On Sep 11, 2019
MrBONE2:

It's when serious in producing such Chipsets in China and Africa then price can be from 13k - 30k grin

Otherwise they Guwarad their business to Oblivion grin
Anticipatically praying for that day ooo grin

(1) (Reply)

About UK Phones / Which Mobile Network Has The Fastest Internet Service / How Can I Save Multiple Contacts On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.