Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS (51786 Views)

Nwa-John Obinna Missing In Port Harcourt After Closing From Work (Photos) / Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM / Police Auctions Stolen Range Rover In Port Harcourt After It Was Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by Ozkar: 8:27am On Feb 01, 2019
xpool:

Are you stable upstairs?
Wetin you dey form?
You dey judge wetin you no dey where e happen.
Do they steal female used pants in western world?
Your IQ should take cognizance of your environment too.
They killed a stray dog which posed danger to the lives of the people in a busy city centre, and you here forming what you not.
So you would prefer rabies spread
spoken like a true ignorant Nigerian. Sane people don't defend stupidity and cruelty like you are doing now. The stray dog posed danger to whose life? Your own?

You know this isn't about rabies. The average Nigerian cannot identify a rabid dog.

11 Likes

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by Isomerizm(m): 8:28am On Feb 01, 2019
A news lifted from facebook hitting front page? We all know the level of intelligence of the average facebooker.

1 Like

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by mmadu5(m): 8:29am On Feb 01, 2019
Chizuru01:
But wait o. Have you ever seen a dog coming down from a car that was moving B4

I don't support killing the dog sha. They would have kept it tied up. Who knows, it may have turned to Afonja migrant looking for trouble

yes i have seen a dog coming down from a car that is moving but i haven't seen where it turned to a man unless its a film trick . Nigerians are very stupid set of people with the high rate of unemployment and poverty people are bitter and eager to kill .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by bizzibodi(m): 8:30am On Feb 01, 2019
They have killed Wike's Dog,watch wike in fews hours time, breathing fire,issueing threat,curses,revenge on d murderers.
Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by wwwmaster: 8:31am On Feb 01, 2019
Just to tell you how heartless some people can be.

1 Like

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by Ozkar: 8:37am On Feb 01, 2019
uuzba:

Vex not.
This problem will take generations to solve. We are indigenous village peoples and all the book, and civilization came from outside Africa and was imposed on us. Some persons accept it, others reject it and go back to village mentality. Our government does not know how to handle and enforce the matter.
bro one can't help being upset, especially after visiting other countries.

Every civilization today had brutish origins. Japan basically worshipped their Emperor. Human sacrifice was the norm in South America. Europe had a very dark history, and even burnt people alive on allegations of witchcraft or heresy. Today it's no longer the same.

Why are people all over the world improving over several generations and Africa isn't?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by breakeven: 8:40am On Feb 01, 2019
Poor dog. That's what you get when you live with people who believe trash.
Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by XhosaNostra(f): 8:44am On Feb 01, 2019
So is there a man missing to corroborate these demented claims? Because if the dog was a man, as crazy as that sounds, surely he must have had a wife/life.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by toprealman: 8:48am On Feb 01, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Nigeria is becoming one of the most dangerous place on earth due to low IQ, mass hysteria and paranoia
Yes with high IQ, some pet still think Buhari is the one!

1 Like

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by mozona(m): 8:52am On Feb 01, 2019
i dont believe the dog is a transformation from man, i believe if it is true the dog would have transform back
to human after been killed.

1 Like

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 01, 2019
Ozkar:
bro one can't help being upset, especially after visiting other countries.

Every civilization today had brutish origins. Japan basically worshipped their Emperor. Human sacrifice was the norm in South America. Europe had a very dark history, and even burnt people alive on allegations of witchcraft or heresy. Today it's no longer the same.

Why are people all over the world improving over several generations and Africa isn't?

White people and studies say it's to do with a low IQ. I used to argue this position , but looking at how Africans behave as a collective, I think it may be true.

This IQ issue needs to be throughly investigated.
Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by Rebuke: 8:55am On Feb 01, 2019
Barbaric! Even if the dog was a man transformed into a dog as they claimed, why exactly should the dog be killed?

What if someone with a higher power has done dat to the man? Which I don't believe.

Nigeria is jxt such a vry dangerous place right nw. All it takes is for some to jxt raise a false alarm and yhu ar gone up in flame.

People jxt walk abt wt dangerous heart, ready to pound on fellow humans for destruction.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by Seun360(m): 8:58am On Feb 01, 2019
Not surprised!
People from that part of the divide never cease to amaze.
Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by GreenCap: 9:02am On Feb 01, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Giving a dog a bad name just to hang it

you're right. these countrymen are barbarians!

why not cage the dog, feed it and observe him?
Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by urahara(m): 9:04am On Feb 01, 2019
Lucid1:

In a city as big as Port Harcourt, if this kind of thing can still prevail then we could officially pass for the most backward nation on earth.

You're spot on in your comment, what a shame.

Education has failed us, no we've failed education.

Nigeria has all the markings of a medieval land ,

.....illiteracy , superstition and farmers still using hoes and cutlass to farm

2 Likes

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by nextnear(m): 9:11am On Feb 01, 2019
BoneBlogger:
Residents of Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital, brutally killed a dog earlier today after alleging that it was transformed from a human being.

According to multiple online reports from residents who witnessed the killing, it was alleged that a man turned into the big dog after alighting from his car at Garrison area in Port-Harcourt.

The dog was immediately caught, tied up and tortured to death before its corpse was dumped by the roadside.

The incident caused tension in the area. 

Meanwhile, online users have condemned the killing of the 'innocent' dog, with many calling for the arrests of those responsible. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/dog-killed-in-port-harcourt-after-being-accused-of-transforming-from-a-man.html
those calling for the arrest of the dog killers are not serious, maybe they think we are in America, whether the allegation against the dog was true or not, a dog wandering around has no responsible owner , what if its a ferocious dog and it kills children along the way, so why pity a dog, is dog a human being or what that you are calling for arrests or so, nonsense.
Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by Segstring: 9:22am On Feb 01, 2019
wicked Nigerians...who among u saw d transformation
Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by bdsm: 9:30am On Feb 01, 2019
How come the dog is a female if it was a man? Mumu people

1 Like

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by vioment: 9:37am On Feb 01, 2019
Nigeria's foolishness is like i++, according to coding.
Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by kachistone: 9:38am On Feb 01, 2019
grayht:
The transformer!
You still dey wear cloth and cap abi? Dey there dey dress like human being. Make dem no catch you o.

1 Like

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by Afritop(m): 9:39am On Feb 01, 2019
They killed it because a man turned into a big Dog. If it was a lady that turned into a big bitch or the big dog, they will say she is a victim of Yahoo plus boys and will be taking the bitch or dog to church up-and-down looking for pastor angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by CDMagazine(m): 9:42am On Feb 01, 2019
Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by kachistone: 9:43am On Feb 01, 2019
Afritop:
They killed it because a man turned into a big Dog. If it was a lady that turned into a big bitch or the big dog, they will say she is a victim of Yahoo plus boys and will be taking the bitch or dog to church up-and-down looking for pastor angry angry angry angry angry angry
So true.
Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by Toseenlove: 9:44am On Feb 01, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Are u through?

Now take a deep breath....in!....out!!

Now that u r okay....For your life never call your country a shithole.Abi ur family, friends girlfriend, wife,pastor, boss,children no dey Nigeria? Dem be shit?

Last warning...

2 Likes

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by Ozkar: 9:46am On Feb 01, 2019
Freedem:

White people and studies say it's to do with a low IQ. I used to argue this position , but looking at how Africans behave as a collective, I think it may be true.

mehn, I don't know what to think anymore. I think about Africa and Nigeria a lot and, each time, it just makes me sad. I'm tired.

Something as basic as electricity we cannot sufficiently produce and distribute. It's not as if we had to discover electricity ourselves and then invent ways to generate and distribute it. Others have done all that work, just to implement we can't.

This election period is a particularly disappointing period for me. At this age we still have many people clamoring for illiterates to take the lead and continue the mediocrity. No foresight whatsoever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by K9blunt(f): 9:48am On Feb 01, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Nigeria is becoming one of the most dangerous place on earth due to low IQ, mass hysteria and paranoia
it is the most dangerous place due to low IQ

1 Like

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by urahara(m): 9:56am On Feb 01, 2019
Freedem:

To be fair , things like this happen in India.

1 Like

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by 9jaRealist: 9:56am On Feb 01, 2019
ZOO! embarassed

Populated by SUPERSTITIOUS knicker-nickers.
Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by urahara(m): 10:00am On Feb 01, 2019
Ozkar:
mehn, I don't know what to think anymore. I think about Africa and Nigeria a lot and, each time, it just makes me sad. I'm tired.

Something as basic as electricity we cannot sufficiently produce and distribute. It's not as if we had to discover electricity ourselves and then invent ways to generate and distribute it. Others have done all that work, just to implement we can't.

This election period is a particularly disappointing period for me. At this age we still have many people clamoring for illiterates to take the lead and continue the mediocrity. No foresight whatsoever.

Omo u travel o . U talk light . What about water supply ?

Tap water that Romans have been using over 2000 years ago is still too hard to be implemented for us.

Loool

4 Likes

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:06am On Feb 01, 2019
Innocent dog...

People are just senseless sha!
Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by ollah2: 10:07am On Feb 01, 2019
urahara:

To be fair , things like this happen in India.

There are over 1 billion people in India and this kinda sh*t would happen in a big city. Portharcourt is a big city

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride / Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage / What To Do If Someone Throws Acid At You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.