Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials (37917 Views)

Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding / Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) / Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2019
A young Nigerian graduate has told an unbelievable story about how her own sister burnt her credentials.  It has been reported that a young woman identified as Charity Amadi has alleged that her blood sister, Chioma, burnt all her credentials out of jealous for her success.

According to a report by Legit, Charity, a 2013 part-time graduate of Economics/Maths from the Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education (AOCOED) in Oto-Ijanikin area of Lagos, narrated that she is from a family where nothing comes easily.

She said she had to work with her Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) as a private school in Iba, a suburb of Lagos state, where she earned N12,000 per month and that she enrolled for an evening training programme in tailoring and a weekend course at AOCOED.

Narrating her trials to Legit.ng, Charity said her problem began when her fiancé and his family came for her introduction while her sister, Chioma, who is six years older than her, had no man to call her own.

She said: “We lost our mother early in life, so we were left to the care of our father. After my secondary education, I was employed as a teacher in a private school in LASU-Iba road and I also got enrolled for an apprenticeship in tailoring every evening.

"While this was on with the little I saved from my salary, I sought admission into Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education (ACOED) to study Economics/Maths on part-time.

"This was how I struggled and sponsored myself through self-effort until I graduated from the college and my fiancé came to our father for my hand in marriage.

"This angered my sister. She became jealous of my success and harboured animosity against me without me knowing until she launched her evil machination against me.

"One day, I got home to make photocopies of my credential for the job offer I got only to discover that they were all missing where I kept them. "I searched everywhere for it. I asked my father and other siblings, they told me they didn’t know anything about the missing documents.

"Meanwhile, my sister was silent all the while until one of our neighbours came to me saying she saw my sister when she burnt some clothes with some papers wrapped in it.

"What paper could that be? I asked myself. I hurried to my father to tell him about what I heard and when she came back, my father confronted her and she denied having anything to do with it initially.

"Later she confessed to burning my Senior Secondary School Certificate, my Baptism certificate, Birth certificate and AOCOED certificate out of jealousy of me. She confessed that she was envious of my successes.

"I learnt tailoring, I was employed and now wanted to get married while she has none. And that was what made her to burn my credentials. I cried out my eyes. My father appeased me but said I shouldn’t make a case out of it after all we are sisters.

"Now my father is dead. My sister is married now while I am out of job and needed my certificates to secure another job.

"I was left with only the photocopies of all the affected documents and I know employers of labour would demand to see the original copy of all the certificates. I am at a crossroad not knowing where to turn to.”

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/01/young-graduate-tells-shocking-story-on.html?m=1

Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by dingbang(m): 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
Evil spirit

11 Likes

Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by greatme2good(f): 10:11am On Feb 02, 2019
I think waec and her school can still reissue the certificate but the process might be long.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by dominique(f): 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
Why is she acting as if all hope is lost? She can go and swear an affidavit and start reprocessing the lost credentials. It will take time and cost money but it is achievable.

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by Abdulhakeem78(m): 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
Chioma, Charity and Credentials. The letter C family

19 Likes

Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by Elslim: 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
End time sister

5 Likes

Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by freemanbubble: 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
Women always pretend to love themselves.
But deep down in their heart is jealousy and hatred. Even in public they display affection for one another but it is not genuine

Jennifer: hi Cynthia, how are you doing?
Cynthia: am fine sweetheart
Jennifer: are you at home, what did you cook am coming o
Cynthia: sweetheart am at home. Come i will prepare rice
After the call. Deep in Cynthia's heart is like this witch want still come again with her wahalar

But for guys you hear things like
Jerry: idiot, how far
Kelvin: your father. See that game when you say make i play goal goal na im cut my hundred thousand
Jerry: you dey house?
Kelvin: yes na
Jerry: wetin you cook?
Kelvin: nothing o. Na Garry i even drink sleep yesterday. Na my last two hundred naira i take play that game yesterday. But show first we fit enter them Daniel side or we go just huzzle pepper and Maggie take run this two cup of rice.
You go enter class tomorrow?
Jerry: no level for class. I even see your babe this afternoon for ekosodin. That your babe dey wide for waist anyhow. You sure say na only you one dey bang that girl
Kelvin: that na clear matter na. Girls na like swimming pool. Just enter make you swim your own. Nor reason who don swim before, nor also reason who go swim after you don swim Finish. In fact nor reason who dey follow you swim as you dey swim.

Guys we pretend to hate each other but deep down we love each other

180 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2019
She wants u to get perfect by writing them again..u can't see the benefits in what she did now, but in future.
Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by Olajah81: 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
Naa photocopy she burnt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by Amalekki: 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
“A lack of knowledge creates fear. Seeking knowledge creates courage.” slowpoke, start re-processing your credentials and stop acting like a clown. Life is full of challenges. That is one for you. Put into practice what you have learned while earning those credentials e.g. how to get information and act on it. Learn how to blog or find someone who can do it and monetize it if possible - write a manual on how to re-process lost credentials in Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
Fake story.

7 Likes

Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by Caseless: 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
grin

Is it that so difficult to get certificates back? Go get a statement of result or "to whom it may concern".
Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by gurunlocker: 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
This is super story....

3 Likes

Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by kozmokaz(m): 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
me I no go even talk much I go shake an self join , gimme two days she will be decleared missing

It is never murder until the body is found
Else its just a missing person

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by FunctionX(m): 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
I don't believe this story

Check My Signature And Topics For Quality Learning/Training at an Affordable price

5 Likes

Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by TruthHurts100: 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
collinsuchendu:

A young Nigerian graduate has told an unbelievable story about how her own sister burnt her credentials.  It has been reported that a young woman identified as Charity Amadi has alleged that her blood sister, Chioma, burnt all her credentials out of jealous for her success.

According to a report by Legit, Charity, a 2013 part-time graduate of Economics/Maths from the Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education (AOCOED) in Oto-Ijanikin area of Lagos, narrated that she is from a family where nothing comes easily.

She said she had to work with her Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) as a private school in Iba, a suburb of Lagos state, where she earned N12,000 per month and that she enrolled for an evening training programme in tailoring and a weekend course at AOCOED.

Narrating her trials to Legit.ng, Charity said her problem began when her fiancé and his family came for her introduction while her sister, Chioma, who is six years older than her, had no man to call her own.

She said: “We lost our mother early in life, so we were left to the care of our father. After my secondary education, I was employed as a teacher in a private school in LASU-Iba road and I also got enrolled for an apprenticeship in tailoring every evening.

"While this was on with the little I saved from my salary, I sought admission into Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education (ACOED) to study Economics/Maths on part-time.

"This was how I struggled and sponsored myself through self-effort until I graduated from the college and my fiancé came to our father for my hand in marriage.

"This angered my sister. She became jealous of my success and harboured animosity against me without me knowing until she launched her evil machination against me.

"One day, I got home to make photocopies of my credential for the job offer I got only to discover that they were all missing where I kept them. "I searched everywhere for it. I asked my father and other siblings, they told me they didn’t know anything about the missing documents.

"Meanwhile, my sister was silent all the while until one of our neighbours came to me saying she saw my sister when she burnt some clothes with some papers wrapped in it.

"What paper could that be? I asked myself. I hurried to my father to tell him about what I heard and when she came back, my father confronted her and she denied having anything to do with it initially.

"Later she confessed to burning my Senior Secondary School Certificate, my Baptism certificate, Birth certificate and AOCOED certificate out of jealousy of me. She confessed that she was envious of my successes.

"I learnt tailoring, I was employed and now wanted to get married while she has none. And that was what made her to burn my credentials. I cried out my eyes. My father appeased me but said I shouldn’t make a case out of it after all we are sisters.

"Now my father is dead. My sister is married now while I am out of job and needed my certificates to secure another job.

"I was left with only the photocopies of all the affected documents and I know employers of labour would demand to see the original copy of all the certificates. I am at a crossroad not knowing where to turn to.”

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/01/young-graduate-tells-shocking-story-on.html?m=1

Looking for sympathy upandan. Dem don close down all the institutions wey award you the certificate and documents? Rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by XhosaNostra(f): 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
Some sisters though. Smh.
Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by Westaslave2(f): 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
jealousy.//

.umunwanyi igbo na anya ufu!
make prayer start ' dat time u go knw say "chioma na prayer warrior"

i stamp my breast 2 tell u dat chioma can do 6 to 6 fasting for 21 days,//_

anya ufu di na igbo erika.?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by BOBORH: 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
Are credentials still worthy in 9ja!?

2 Likes

Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
so u dont know u can simply meet up with d board of each exams birthday cert and ask how u can get a new one.

2 Likes

Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by cana882(m): 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
Story Story, Super Story..

Picture of your sister burning your credentials or adunbeleivit...

4 Likes

Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by chendstone01(m): 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
mehn I don't believe this story Jor all of a sudden your sister got married and your fiance dumped you because of your burnt credentials cause you didn't mention it if you got married or not

10 Likes

Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by israelmao(m): 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
You need to pray for God to keep what is going to do for you even as you ask God to bless you because enemies abound, first in your family,among friends and neighbours.
Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by sageer1706(m): 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
sorry about that... just go to the schools,the schools might issue another certificate.

2 Likes

Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by az94(m): 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
Beware of this thief

Police are looking for him

A Bounty has been placed on his head

6 Likes

Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
The enemies of most people are in their households.
Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by kasim155: 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
May God see u through. but just try n go to the various institutions to see if u can get some back though it might take some time to be replace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized' / OPINION POLL: Silent Treatment - Maturity/immaturity? Good OR Bad? / 10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.