Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,969 members, 7,825,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials (37953 Views)

Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding / Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) / Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by holleyboy: 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2019
In a nutshell, ur sister in just an enemy of progress. #endtimesister
Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2019
what a wicked world.........
Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by koyeni(m): 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
Bad thing
Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by Mosco100(m): 11:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
freemanbubble:
Women always pretend to love themselves.
But deep down in their heart is jealousy and hatred. Even in public they display affection for one another but it is not genuine

Jennifer: hi Sandra, how are you doing?
Cynthia: am fine sweetheart
Jennifer: are you at home, what did you cook am coming o
Cynthia: sweetheart am at home. Come i will prepare rice
After the call. Deep in Cynthia's heart is like this witch want still come again with her wahalar

But for guys you hear things like
Jerry: idiot, how far
Kelvin: your father. See that game when you say make i play goal goal na im cut my hundred thousand
Jerry: you dey house?
Kelvin: yes na
Jerry: wetin you cook?
Kelvin: nothing o. Na Garry i even drink sleep yesterday. Na my last two hundred naira i take play that game yesterday. But show first we fit enter them Daniel side or we go just huzzle pepper and Maggie take run this two cup of rice.
You go enter class tomorrow?
Jerry: no level for class. I even see your babe this afternoon for ekosodin. That your babe dey wide for waist anyhow. You sure say na only you one dey bang that girl
Kelvin: that na clear matter na. Girls na like swimming pool. Just enter make you swim your own. Nor reason who don swim before, nor also reason who go swim after you don swim Finish. In fact nor reason who dey follow you swim as you dey swim.

Guys we pretend to hate each other but deep down we love each other
BLOOD OF JESUS !
What of Cain and Abel?, they were brothers. I think wickedness is wickedness whether man or woman, though I think wicked men are more wicked than wicked women.

Jesus The Only Begotten Son Of God Is Calling You Today.
REVELATION 3 :20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by ManTiger(m): 12:45am On Feb 03, 2019
az94:
Beware of this thief

Police are looking for him

A Bounty has been placed on his head

Tell us more about the thief, how much bounty?
Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by Westaslave2(f): 1:05am On Feb 03, 2019
millionboi2:
hmmmmm
Focus more on success than soul selling dear
Just do as I said.
hmmm...u dnt knw me, success u say
Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by millionboi2: 7:17am On Feb 03, 2019
Westaslave2:
hmmm...u dnt knw me,
success u say
all dsame let me know,...I could be d one.

Abi u don see him

#Smile
Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by IgweSwa(m): 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
greatme2good:
I think waec and her school can still reissue the certificate but the process might be long.
Yeah! they can do that but it will cost her money and police report that's all.
Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by santopelele(m): 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
Westaslave2:
truth my brother!

dats hw my born again friend ,calls me sweethrt n tell all iniquities 2 my husband
HUS gini, tel me dat u are joking
Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by millionboi2: 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2019
Westaslave2:
hmmm...u dnt knw me,
success u say
happy Sunday
Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by Westaslave2(f): 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2019
santopelele:
HUS gini, tel me dat u are joking
am not ,women
Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by Westaslave2(f): 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
millionboi2:
happy Sunday
dear ,
Re: Young Graduate Tells Shocking Story On How Her Sister Burnt All Her Credentials by millionboi2: 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
Westaslave2:
dear ,
Are u on Whatsapp?

I need to show u something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Things A Woman Must Never Do To Her Husband / Oluwaseun Bankole: Who Has Found This Missing Lady?! / Kola Edokpayi Hails Man Marrying 2 Women A Day 'To Avoid Being Chidinmanized'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.