Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Sanwo-olu Promises To Compensate Owners Of Demolished Buildings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Promises To Compensate Owners Of Demolished Buildings (9568 Views)

Demolished Buildings Not Approved By Government – Lagos / Rivers Converts Site Of Demolished Hotel To Primary School / Promise Gogorodari: Owner Of Demolished Prudent Hotel In Rivers, Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Promises To Compensate Owners Of Demolished Buildings by Nobody: 2:27am On Feb 01, 2019
noskcid:
liar
He’s a BIG LIAR
Descendants of LIE MOHAMMED
Re: Sanwo-olu Promises To Compensate Owners Of Demolished Buildings by TRAVEL101(m): 3:16am On Feb 01, 2019
Political gimmicks
Re: Sanwo-olu Promises To Compensate Owners Of Demolished Buildings by Timi1990(m): 3:38am On Feb 01, 2019
Na so Sai Baba take promise us N1-$1 grin , chai . Ikorodu people should take him to the shrine to take an oath
Re: Sanwo-olu Promises To Compensate Owners Of Demolished Buildings by Dshocker(m): 4:02am On Feb 01, 2019
Jaywest1j:
VIP Games Available Today

But this game ended 0-2....Do you think you can even afford to buy a fixed game?

Are you willing to pay N70m for a fixed match?
Re: Sanwo-olu Promises To Compensate Owners Of Demolished Buildings by Emma1Oj(m): 4:07am On Feb 01, 2019
We don't need much talk from you, all we need is just get sense pass ambode. Because that guy called ambo na big slowpoke o....
Re: Sanwo-olu Promises To Compensate Owners Of Demolished Buildings by AngelicBeing: 4:25am On Feb 01, 2019
Re: Sanwo-olu Promises To Compensate Owners Of Demolished Buildings by Forciblevibes(m): 4:34am On Feb 01, 2019
Alright
Re: Sanwo-olu Promises To Compensate Owners Of Demolished Buildings by dadark: 4:59am On Feb 01, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
Ambode right now
[img]https://media1./images/0937ff699005db6a14684fb98962656d/tenor.gif?itemid=10493100[/img]

dont mind am....ambode is a good governor....i dont know what all this nonesense about him is about....
Re: Sanwo-olu Promises To Compensate Owners Of Demolished Buildings by dadark: 5:00am On Feb 01, 2019
Emma1Oj:
We don't need much talk from you, all we need is just get sense pass ambode. Because that guy called ambo na big slowpoke o....

what did he do wrong....??

did i missed someting....??
Re: Sanwo-olu Promises To Compensate Owners Of Demolished Buildings by Subonbon(m): 5:09am On Feb 01, 2019
Topmaike007:
Good that's what we need in Lagos State
the news is as good as dead... Enter now change mouth
Re: Sanwo-olu Promises To Compensate Owners Of Demolished Buildings by Sirpaul(m): 8:46am On Feb 01, 2019
Re: Sanwo-olu Promises To Compensate Owners Of Demolished Buildings by Eben2: 9:59am On Feb 01, 2019
Promises upon promises that will not be fulfilled. Why were they not paid by APC before? Anything to keep us in Tinubu's bondage. We shall be liberated.

I saw the light when I listened to Lagos governorship candidates debate. Babatunde (BOG) knows our challenges in Lagos and solutions to them far better than those that have been in the corridors of power for a long time.

Support BOG, support Lagos!

Re: Sanwo-olu Promises To Compensate Owners Of Demolished Buildings by Emma1Oj(m): 11:26am On Feb 01, 2019
dadark:

what did he do wrong....??

did i missed someting....??
my ansa for you is, pls compare ambo lagos now to that of Tinubu and Fashola. And v you wonder y no one is even fighting for him, v u? even Oba of lagos just bak out.
Re: Sanwo-olu Promises To Compensate Owners Of Demolished Buildings by Jegie(m): 11:31am On Feb 01, 2019
Mrkumareze:
cheesy Too many promises . Please promise what you can do so you don't end up like N1 to $1 promised by baba
Abi naw... Free food in schools and e neva reach lagos state afta 4 years.
Re: Sanwo-olu Promises To Compensate Owners Of Demolished Buildings by dadark: 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
where dem....??

where those kenyan efulefus.....??.... angry angry
Re: Sanwo-olu Promises To Compensate Owners Of Demolished Buildings by dadark: 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
ohhh,sorry....

wrong thread....
Re: Sanwo-olu Promises To Compensate Owners Of Demolished Buildings by murmee: 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
PointZerom:
Lies.

Your lunatic record is with Gbagada general hospital.
I'm laughing!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi APC Guber Aspirants Disagree Over Method Of Primary Election / Subsidy Removal: IPMAN Urges FG To Issue Licence To More Importers / OurMumuDonDo To Protest Against Fuel Scarcity On Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.