Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

NYSC: Leo Dasilva Criticizes Corpers Who Do Studio Shoots, Lady Blasts Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NYSC: Leo Dasilva Criticizes Corpers Who Do Studio Shoots, Lady Blasts Him (28318 Views)

Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him / Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad / Hushpuppi's White Friend, Abudhabifargo, Blasts Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: Leo Dasilva Criticizes Corpers Who Do Studio Shoots, Lady Blasts Him by KAHBOOM: 11:58am On Feb 01, 2019
Lol

At be think say dis guy go be the next mark zukerberg wit all the bizness idea wey im carry enter the house.
Re: NYSC: Leo Dasilva Criticizes Corpers Who Do Studio Shoots, Lady Blasts Him by Enugupikin: 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
Earthbound:

Don't mind all these mumus. At the very least, his own is making money for him. What is their own doing for them other than jobless slaying?
Las Las people got their choice to do what will make them happy...so it's their choice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: Leo Dasilva Criticizes Corpers Who Do Studio Shoots, Lady Blasts Him by symple: 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
%5bquote+author%3dczarina+post%3d75310855%5dThere's+nothing+savage+about+that.++Leo+is+a+celebrity%2c+the+end+game+for+him+is+better+endorsement+deals+and+all+of+that.+%0a%0aWe+can't+say+the+same+for+people+who+just+carry+their+full+regalia+and+jump+into+the+studio+because+them+pass+out.++Then+come+and+be+disturbing+everybody+on+Facebook+with+%22Oluwa+Taink+you+ooo%22.%5b%2fquote%5d%0a%0a%0aWe+need+to+celebrate+and+enjoy+the+journey+of+our+lives.+Every+level+conquered%2c+celebrate+and+then+move+on+as+a+lot+of+didn't+make+it+to+that+level+
Re: NYSC: Leo Dasilva Criticizes Corpers Who Do Studio Shoots, Lady Blasts Him by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
Well deserved savage.
Re: NYSC: Leo Dasilva Criticizes Corpers Who Do Studio Shoots, Lady Blasts Him by ClearFlair: 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
First remove the beam out of your own
eyes, and then you can see clearly to remove the speck out of someone else's eyes

Yes. And stop stealing DP's or are you related to Atiku. Stop it.
Re: NYSC: Leo Dasilva Criticizes Corpers Who Do Studio Shoots, Lady Blasts Him by NnamdiN: 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
czarina:
There's nothing savage about that. Leo is a celebrity, the end game for him is better endorsement deals and all of that.

We can't say the same for people who just carry their full regalia and jump into the studio because them pass out. Then come and be disturbing everybody on Facebook with "Oluwa Taink you ooo".
how about someone like me that doesn't have any picture to show I did the nysc thing?
Re: NYSC: Leo Dasilva Criticizes Corpers Who Do Studio Shoots, Lady Blasts Him by Omoapena(m): 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2019
folake4u:

You shouldn't encourage mediocrity whether as a celebrity or as an Nysc corper.

EOD.

Ur smart
I like that...
Re: NYSC: Leo Dasilva Criticizes Corpers Who Do Studio Shoots, Lady Blasts Him by czarina(f): 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
NnamdiN:
how about someone like me that doesn't have any picture to show I did the nysc thing?
We're on the same boat. I don't have a single picture of the event and I've never been bothered
Re: NYSC: Leo Dasilva Criticizes Corpers Who Do Studio Shoots, Lady Blasts Him by Unlimited22: 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
Holuwahyomzzy:
That lady deserves a hug grin
She deserves so much more. Leo na goat.
Re: NYSC: Leo Dasilva Criticizes Corpers Who Do Studio Shoots, Lady Blasts Him by LINTUNE(m): 1:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
Re: NYSC: Leo Dasilva Criticizes Corpers Who Do Studio Shoots, Lady Blasts Him by larryking540: 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
I have friends who even slem fit d khaki and pack starch inside, and do more than 5 photo shoot, last last na bro abeg send me credit, I go day hear next, ,,,,,,,,

Nysc is like every other tin gone are d days it was an achievement not now again
Re: NYSC: Leo Dasilva Criticizes Corpers Who Do Studio Shoots, Lady Blasts Him by larryking540: 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
czarina:
We're on the same both. I don't have a single picture of the event and I've never been bothered

Na only one I get,
Am not d first to do nysc in my family so it didn't Frick me at all while doing it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC: Leo Dasilva Criticizes Corpers Who Do Studio Shoots, Lady Blasts Him by bishop4life(m): 1:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
czarina:
There's nothing savage about that. Leo is a celebrity, the end game for him is better endorsement deals and all of that.

We can't say the same for people who just carry their full regalia and jump into the studio because them pass out. Then come and be disturbing everybody on Facebook with "Oluwa Taink you ooo".

Celegini?

What is he celebrated for?
Re: NYSC: Leo Dasilva Criticizes Corpers Who Do Studio Shoots, Lady Blasts Him by czarina(f): 1:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
bishop4life:

Celegini?

What is he celebrated for?
Uncle, Leo is a celebrity in his own right.

P. S

Na Nairaland front-page I take even "watch" Bbnaija, so I'm not a fan before you start talk.
Re: NYSC: Leo Dasilva Criticizes Corpers Who Do Studio Shoots, Lady Blasts Him by Lyrikallz2018: 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
Celebrity kò...... Celestooopid ni......

Do what makes you happy. If u no like am...... Drink Garri and Engine oil.... Nansenzzz
Re: NYSC: Leo Dasilva Criticizes Corpers Who Do Studio Shoots, Lady Blasts Him by paddyofboss(m): 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
Somebody explain what she meant by movie at the beach for the gram. Coz ayam not understanding
Re: NYSC: Leo Dasilva Criticizes Corpers Who Do Studio Shoots, Lady Blasts Him by NnamdiN: 2:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
czarina:
We're on the same both. I don't have a single picture of the event and I've never been bothered
I want memories of that phase of my life and I don't see any biggie doing a studio shoot. I'm only reluctant now coz I don fresh and my age don advance grin tongue
Re: NYSC: Leo Dasilva Criticizes Corpers Who Do Studio Shoots, Lady Blasts Him by Ayobami7(m): 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
我什么都没有
Re: NYSC: Leo Dasilva Criticizes Corpers Who Do Studio Shoots, Lady Blasts Him by folake4u(f): 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
Omoapena:

Ur smart I like that...

Thank you Sir
Re: NYSC: Leo Dasilva Criticizes Corpers Who Do Studio Shoots, Lady Blasts Him by czarina(f): 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
NnamdiN:
I want memories of that phase of my life and I don't see any biggie doing a studio shoot. I'm only reluctant now coz I don fresh and my age don advance grin tongue
its never too late for anything you know?
Re: NYSC: Leo Dasilva Criticizes Corpers Who Do Studio Shoots, Lady Blasts Him by NnamdiN: 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
czarina:
its never too late for anything you know?
I still have the kits, I'd give it a shot someday.
Re: NYSC: Leo Dasilva Criticizes Corpers Who Do Studio Shoots, Lady Blasts Him by williamdeluxe(m): 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
yeye dy smell

Re: NYSC: Leo Dasilva Criticizes Corpers Who Do Studio Shoots, Lady Blasts Him by czarina(f): 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
NnamdiN:
I still have the kits, I'd give it a shot someday.
Haba! Abeg go and throw them away jor. Don't tell me you mean this studio thing like that.
Re: NYSC: Leo Dasilva Criticizes Corpers Who Do Studio Shoots, Lady Blasts Him by bishop4life(m): 6:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
czarina:
Uncle, Leo is a celebrity in his own right.

P. S

Na Nairaland front-page I take even "watch" Bbnaija, so I'm not a fan before you start talk.

I am not attacking you, just know that people have their own opinion of life. What you are celebrating about him (bbnaija) is what some (me at least) will never celebrate,yet we understand he have to live his life his way as long as it doesn't affect ours.

He too should learn to let others live their lives.
I have never taken a photo shoot in any studio though.
Re: NYSC: Leo Dasilva Criticizes Corpers Who Do Studio Shoots, Lady Blasts Him by czarina(f): 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
bishop4life:

I am not attacking you, just know that people have their own opinion of life. What you are celebrating about him (bbnaija) is what some (me at least) will never celebrate,yet we understand he have to live his life his way as long as it doesn't affect ours.

He too should learn to let others live their lives.
I have never taken a photo shoot in any studio though.
I said he's a celebrity in his own right. Didn't say I was celebrating him.

The only thing I want cleared.
Re: NYSC: Leo Dasilva Criticizes Corpers Who Do Studio Shoots, Lady Blasts Him by NnamdiN: 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
czarina:
Haba! Abeg go and throw them away jor. Don't tell me you mean this studio thing like that.
lol seriously serious grin it doesn't mean much but I wanna do it
Re: NYSC: Leo Dasilva Criticizes Corpers Who Do Studio Shoots, Lady Blasts Him by czarina(f): 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
NnamdiN:
lol seriously serious grin it doesn't mean much but I wanna do it
Enjoy! It is well with you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mayweather Gets Dubai Royalty's Permission To Enter Country After Refusal / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Looking Flawless In New Pictures / Birthday Of Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.