Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

How Much Have You Saved For Jan 2019 ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Have You Saved For Jan 2019 ? (366 Views)

How Much Have You Saved This Year? / I Have Vcf Contact That Is Already Saved For Sale / Man Buys Brand New BMW With The Coins He Had Saved For Many Years [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Have You Saved For Jan 2019 ? by ariyebaba(m): 9:00am On Feb 01, 2019
Hello Nairalanders !

Happy new month of Feb. 2019

As we welcome the year 2019, we all plan to cultivate the habit of saving towards various things of great importance to our lifes.

Things like land, building projects, cars, education, phones, laptops and other electronic gadgets , vacation overseas, traveling abroad, investing in business etc .

My question is how much have you saved so far toward that thing you desire to acquire or achieve ?
Re: How Much Have You Saved For Jan 2019 ? by SoNature(m): 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ask this question in six months' time. The reasoning is that the year is still new.

As a result many people are still trying to recover from last Christmas spending, including myself grin

However, speaking for myself, I am already planning toward my project for this year with investment and training.

(1) (Reply)

If You Re Serious About Making Profit On sport Betting Then Use betting Exchange / Bianance / How To Regularise Abuja Lands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.