Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

I Have Vcf Contact That Is Already Saved For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Vcf Contact That Is Already Saved For Sale (195 Views)

Can I Easily Get A N1m Loan With My Already Saved N500k? / How Much Have You Saved For Jan 2019 ? / Man Buys Brand New BMW With The Coins He Had Saved For Many Years [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Vcf Contact That Is Already Saved For Sale by Josyakin: 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2021
I have up to 10k already saved vcf(WhatsApp) contact for sale what you just need to do is to import them to your Gmail and they will start seeing your status, it goes for a token message me via WhatsApp on 08146260258
Re: I Have Vcf Contact That Is Already Saved For Sale by EliteStriker(m): 1:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
what is the limit of gmail when importing vcf and where do the contacts see my status
Josyakin:
I have up to 10k already saved vcf(WhatsApp) contact for sale what you just need to do is to import them to your Gmail and they will start seeing your status, it goes for a token message me via WhatsApp on 08146260258

(1) (Reply)

Discover A Better Means To Carry Out Cleaning! / Deleted / Small Youtubers Connect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.