Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,456 members, 7,958,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

Man Buys Brand New BMW With The Coins He Had Saved For Many Years [photos] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Buys Brand New BMW With The Coins He Had Saved For Many Years [photos] (1752 Views)

I Have Vcf Contact That Is Already Saved For Sale / Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper / How Much Have You Saved For Jan 2019 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Buys Brand New BMW With The Coins He Had Saved For Many Years [photos] by hypemanifeanyi: 2:38am On Dec 22, 2017
A man in China has taken delivery of a brand new BMW car he purchased with coins he had been saving for several years.

According to local reports, the unnamed customer bought a BMW, whose full price is about 400,000 yuan (£45,000), on December 18, and insisted to pay the first instalment of his new car in coinage.

The coins were said to have brought in 10 boxes. Workers at the car retailer who were stunned by the man's choice of payment reportedly spent hours counting coins which totalled nearly £8,000.

Mr. Gu, sales manager of BMW in Putian, Fujian Province, told Pear Video that the client was doing wholesale business and he insisted paying the first instalment in five mao (5p).

'They (the coins) were all five maos that the client had been saving over the years. There were worth about 70,000 yuan (£7,954) in total,' said Mr Gu.

Source: http://www.mrifeanyisblog.com/2017/12/man-buys-brand-new-bmw-with-coins-he.html

Re: Man Buys Brand New BMW With The Coins He Had Saved For Many Years [photos] by reliableme: 3:00am On Dec 22, 2017
If na for my country wey we no dey use coins, na waste be that
Re: Man Buys Brand New BMW With The Coins He Had Saved For Many Years [photos] by baski92(m): 3:01am On Dec 22, 2017
The man no get joy o, if you try am with nigeria coin, i swear 10 years the money no go don complete
Re: Man Buys Brand New BMW With The Coins He Had Saved For Many Years [photos] by Khd95(m): 4:44am On Dec 22, 2017
Savage mind grin

That baba wicked ehn...which kain punishment be this na..because u want to buy ordinary car grin
Re: Man Buys Brand New BMW With The Coins He Had Saved For Many Years [photos] by Oye0404(m): 4:48am On Dec 22, 2017
Seriously, is coin still a legal tender in Nigeria??
Re: Man Buys Brand New BMW With The Coins He Had Saved For Many Years [photos] by Authoreety: 5:32am On Dec 22, 2017
Mhen, see assignment....

But if it wr to be in naija eh..... let me reserve my comment

Op, but d man should have posed with the car na.. where is ur illustrational material na

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE: Gtbank Sms Alert Now Cost N4 Plus Latest Updates from GTBank / N5000 Business Startup Challenge / Tomatoes Buyers In Lagos Needed In Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.