Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

How To Track My Savemore Order - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Track My Savemore Order (207 Views)

How To Track Conversions On Your Shopify Store? / Cant Track My Orders Due To Lack Of Tracking Ids / Four Method To Track A Lost Cell Phone By Using Gmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Track My Savemore Order by savemore(m): 9:34am On Feb 01, 2019
Savemore provides a large number of convenient customer services and “track your order tool” is one of them. With the help of this service, you can keep an eye on the status of your shipment at any time. Goto dhl website and put your waybill no or follow the steps below

TRACK MY SAVEMORE ORDER
On www.savemore.ng Click “track your order” at the top right side of the screen.
On this page you see shipment tracking.
Enter your shipment number/waybill no and search.

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc’s Negotiations With Financiers Over Revamp Of Refineries Halted / Fixed Match's / Free 3 Weeks Online And Offline Forex Masterclass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.