Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Nigeria Is Indeed A Zoo, No Wonder People Are Easy To Enslave – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Indeed A Zoo, No Wonder People Are Easy To Enslave – Nnamdi Kanu (359 Views)

No Wonder!!! Even God Is Afraid Of This Man! (pics) / Sit-At-Home: You Won’t Enslave Ndigbo For One Week – Ohanaeze Tells IPOB / Tribunal Judgment: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Nigeria 'A Zoo' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Indeed A Zoo, No Wonder People Are Easy To Enslave – Nnamdi Kanu by Naijahit: 10:01am On Feb 01, 2019
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, on Thursday, weighed in on the lingering strike by the Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU.

Kanu lamented that the Federal Government allegedly budgeted N91billion for grazing reserves while nothing was allocated for education.
ASUU began its current strike on November 4, 2018 and the end to the industrial action seems not to be close as the Federal Government was yet to meet the demands of the aggrieved lecturers.

Reacting to the protracted strike, Kanu wondered why youths are still supporting leaders who he claimed, valued their “cows more than them.”
In a tweet, the IPOB leader wrote: “N91Billion for grazing reserves but nothing for education. ASUU is still on strike. Youths whose future are being stolen are in support of their oppressors who value their cows more than them.

“Nigeria is indeed a Zoo? No wonder Africans are easy to enslave, it’s genetic.”

https://hitng.info/forum/politics/nigeria-is-indeed-a-zoo-no-wonder-people-are-easy-to-enslave-nnamdi-kanu/

lalasticlala Seun mynd44

Re: Nigeria Is Indeed A Zoo, No Wonder People Are Easy To Enslave – Nnamdi Kanu by StupidInyamiri: 10:02am On Feb 01, 2019
My take
Atiku: If I ever get to become Nig President, I'll steal more, even from the perceived corrupt people you think you know.
Obi: My Oga has chosen stealing, I will focus on lies. Nigerians do not deserve truth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Indeed A Zoo, No Wonder People Are Easy To Enslave – Nnamdi Kanu by oyebanji44: 10:04am On Feb 01, 2019
grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is Indeed A Zoo, No Wonder People Are Easy To Enslave – Nnamdi Kanu by Almaiga: 10:43am On Feb 01, 2019
This Terrorist should go and DIE. Nobody gives a damn about his opinion. cool
A bloody Coward.

Re: Nigeria Is Indeed A Zoo, No Wonder People Are Easy To Enslave – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2019
Is Nnamdi kanu still alive?

(1) (Reply)

Abducted Abia APC Chairman Regains Freedom / Delta State PDP Campaign Grand Finale / 2019 Eburutu Day: Obong Of Calabar Preaches Unity Among Efik Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.