Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Is Love Real? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love Real? (436 Views)

Is (love Real)? Signs Of Real Love / Is Love Real? / Telenovela Love, Real Love And Fake Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Love Real? by gldayslover: 10:04am On Feb 01, 2019
Hi, im confused about love. i have always been the type of young lady (im 20) to believe that [url="http://sugarmummieskenya.com/online-dating-tips-3-facts-about-women-dating-online/"]love is beautiful[/url] and passionate and that you can love someone so much it hurts to picture yourself without them. i am confused i have a boyfriend that ive been with for 2 years. hes an amazing guy, i can tell he loves me unconditionally. he does so much for me and has always been there for me. and i love him alot for the person he is and for never being judgmental and always trying to help me. his name is Nathan. but i don't feel that burning in my heart. i dont look at him and feel like i cant breathe. i felt that when we first started dating but it quickly vanished. sometimes i llok at him and cry to myself because i think how can i hurt him how can i not love him? i feel so horrible and i feel like im being ungrateful that i cant have the same feeling for him. ive tired i really have. but my heart longs for something more. i want to feel that passionate love. my family loves my boyfriend, so do my friends. sometimes i think im in this relationship for my family for the most part. i did want to be with him but now im just so confused. i dont want to lose him if the "love" i believed in isnt real. i dont want to hurt him he doesnt deserve it. i dont want to break his heart after what he has been threw he says im everything to him and he has proven it for all of our relationship. i cry as i write this. my heart hurts just thinking about the pain i can cause him. but what about my happiness and the love i crave for soo much. im just so confused and im searching for some kind of advice! i see romanitc movies and i cry because i wish to feel that. i know that movies are not reality but for the most part i should be able to feel some sort of that love...right? then why cant i feel it if my boyfriend is everything a girl can wish for. i dont want to lose him as a friend. i love him a lot i just never felt that love people descried. someone please help me. has anyone ever had that love i wish for if so please let me know it does exist! thanks smiley
Re: Is Love Real? by solz007(m): 11:29am On Feb 01, 2019
Uhmm! when it comes to LOVE it isn't something that just falls in place without y'all doing Much, y'all gotta work towards making Sh!t Work.

'Bout U not feeling him anymore Let him know what's on your mind. if he really Loves U & he wants the best for U, Like U being Happy he'll Let U go search for that LOVE U seek & still keep it real with U as a Friend. well I'm Just Saying!

1 Like

Re: Is Love Real? by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 01, 2019
when a guy tells u he loves u " his díck is rising"

when a lady tells u she loves u " get ready to spend ur hard earned money"
Re: Is Love Real? by MelaninGold(f): 11:47am On Feb 01, 2019
There is nothing like love. It doesn't exist here on Earth.ok. The only true love is that which our heavenly father has for us and perhaps that of our earthly parents. My dear, the rest is just infatuation,lust, you name it. Here on Earth, nothing lasts forever. My honest opinion.
Re: Is Love Real? by marvin906(m): 11:50am On Feb 01, 2019
love exist it's just hard to find buh it doesn't exist for me..

Re: Is Love Real? by Lightangel65: 11:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
gldayslover:
Hi, im confused about love. i have always been the type of young lady (im 20) to believe that [url="http://sugarmummieskenya.com/online-dating-tips-3-facts-about-women-dating-online/"]love is beautiful[/url] and passionate and that you can love someone so much it hurts to picture yourself without them. i am confused i have a boyfriend that ive been with for 2 years. hes an amazing guy, i can tell he loves me unconditionally. he does so much for me and has always been there for me. and i love him alot for the person he is and for never being judgmental and always trying to help me. his name is Nathan. but i don't feel that burning in my heart. i dont look at him and feel like i cant breathe. i felt that when we first started dating but it quickly vanished. sometimes i llok at him and cry to myself because i think how can i hurt him how can i not love him? i feel so horrible and i feel like im being ungrateful that i cant have the same feeling for him. ive tired i really have. but my heart longs for something more. i want to feel that passionate love. my family loves my boyfriend, so do my friends. sometimes i think im in this relationship for my family for the most part. i did want to be with him but now im just so confused. i dont want to lose him if the "love" i believed in isnt real. i dont want to hurt him he doesnt deserve it. i dont want to break his heart after what he has been threw he says im everything to him and he has proven it for all of our relationship. i cry as i write this. my heart hurts just thinking about the pain i can cause him. but what about my happiness and the love i crave for soo much. im just so confused and im searching for some kind of advice! i see romanitc movies and i cry because i wish to feel that. i know that movies are not reality but for the most part i should be able to feel some sort of that love...right? then why cant i feel it if my boyfriend is everything a girl can wish for. i dont want to lose him as a friend. i love him a lot i just never felt that love people descried. someone please help me. has anyone ever had that love i wish for if so please let me know it does exist! thanks smiley

Know how you feel
You don't love for family, you love for you
If u don't love him, tell him.
You don't want to regret spending a life with someone you don't love.

NB: if a man truly loves you
1) he won't have any sexual intention
2) he won't be clingy, he will let go if you don't love him back and won't hate you for it.
3) he doesn't think of his own interests. Or have a secret agenda
4) he doesn't try to get familiar with your friends and family at all costs, to try and pin you to him.
5)he is always there for you.
6)he will do anything to see you happy.
7) Lastly not being judgemental is not love just being nice, if I love someone I will try my best to correct them if they are wrong

Real love is rare because of the world we find ourselves in, most men are devious and not trustworthy.
I can't promise you that you will find that person.
But if you find that person don't push him away.

If he truly loves you he will let go.

This might not be able to satisfy the agony you feel in your heart, but just know and believe you will find love.
And ask God too, that you find the right person.
I believe you will.
Re: Is Love Real? by lincsnuel: 12:49am On Feb 03, 2019
Shit... That guy is a nice guy!

Sometimes, I just can't help but wonder why this world is so unfair... A lot of adult females pray for Mr. Nice guy, but when they see one, they just treat him like some fool to the extent of "FriendZone"ing him. They take your too much niceness as being desperate. They end up going for the "Bad Guys"

Dear, OP... The feeling you used to have for him is no longer there cos of over familiarity. You see him everyday and he has sacrificed a lot for you that's why you don't feel love for him again. True love doesn't really exist (exists only in Romantic films/books). If you're no longer interested in the guy, then tell him on time so that you both can move on with your lives. The worst thing you will do in a relationship is to manage your partner... If you feel the both of you are no longer compatible, then initiate the break up. My ex once said and I quote "Nuel, I know you love me but to me it's like I don't have a boyfriend", I had to cut the relationship cos it shows that she's now starting to manage me which is not healthy for a relationship.

The only girl I truly loved was Chi Chi... I discovered she didn't really love me but loved the biscuit and ice cream I used to give her. That was in primary school sha... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Love Real? by Jman06(m): 1:26am On Feb 03, 2019
Your boyfriend is the architect of this whole confusion you are in right now. You know why? Because he bared all his feelings for you! He told you that you are everything he ever desired in a lady so deep in your mind you started feeling that you must be missing the sort of feeling he had for you. That was how you started drifting apart and longing for that sort of feeling he expresses for you.

This is the mistake many guys make! I made that mistake too. There's this girl I loved so much with all my life. I approached her normally and at first she was very positive and accepted with all her heart to date me. She was burning with desire to be with me and all. My naive self then made the costly mistake of pouring out all my heart to her. Always telling her how she was my every taste in a woman. How I couldn't do without her! Sending her text messages and expressing how I felt. That was how she lost interest. The eagerness that was there before on her side vanished.

That experience taught me never to tell a girl how much I need her. Once a lady knows that a guy is deeply in love with her, she'll begin to feel that she's missing something. Guys, learn to suppress that feeling and keep her in suspense! Her interest would grow if you do that, otherwise you'll push her away.

So, op I think the best thing to do in this case is to break off the relationship because it'll be easier for a camel to pass through the eyes of a needle than for you to pick interest in that guy again.

(1) (Reply)

Read / Things Women Do That Push Men Away From Them / Thai Woman Accuses Nigerian Boyfriend Of Beating And Injuring Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.