Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Photos Of When My Baby Was Birthed And 2 Months After - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of When My Baby Was Birthed And 2 Months After (3046 Views)

Video Of Wife Caught Having S*x With Man While Her Baby Was Watching / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light / Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of When My Baby Was Birthed And 2 Months After by Airforce01(m): 11:20am On Feb 01, 2019
I remembered late last year I announced I and my girlfriend re expecting a baby , some people thought it was a joke till she was delivered safely to the glory of God .

Today some people still doubting even after so many photos of my daughter shared from her day 1 to date .

Dem no believe sey Airforce1 fit born pretty girl .

Maybe it's time I start sharing videos changing her Diapers , dem go believe .

1 Like

Re: Photos Of When My Baby Was Birthed And 2 Months After by Airforce01(m): 11:22am On Feb 01, 2019
2 months after

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of When My Baby Was Birthed And 2 Months After by mrphysics(m): 11:22am On Feb 01, 2019
Congrats bro.

Just know you are not here to convince anyone about your child. Just carry on and maybe you might get another baby.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of When My Baby Was Birthed And 2 Months After by Airforce01(m): 11:22am On Feb 01, 2019
H
Re: Photos Of When My Baby Was Birthed And 2 Months After by Buffalowings3(m): 11:27am On Feb 01, 2019
I get all squirmish just thinking one day I'll have a kid..
Re: Photos Of When My Baby Was Birthed And 2 Months After by Airforce01(m): 11:32am On Feb 01, 2019
If you're a first timer , mehn, trust me it's challenging.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of When My Baby Was Birthed And 2 Months After by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:50am On Feb 01, 2019
She's so adorable

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of When My Baby Was Birthed And 2 Months After by marvin906(m): 11:51am On Feb 01, 2019
why your pikin eye black like this

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of When My Baby Was Birthed And 2 Months After by Airforce01(m): 11:55am On Feb 01, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
She's so adorable

Thanks
Re: Photos Of When My Baby Was Birthed And 2 Months After by Guapismo: 11:56am On Feb 01, 2019
At first u were posting only ur picture, that's better because u decided to do it, but ur daughter is not aware of everything u are doing.
Must u proove that u are her father to other people?

Besides pictures with her doesn't prove the fact that u are her father, anyone can take pictures with children.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of When My Baby Was Birthed And 2 Months After by Keziehenry(m): 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
picture of you impregnating your girl friend or we wont believe you.

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of When My Baby Was Birthed And 2 Months After by IamPlato(m): 12:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
Damn! That Baby Is Very Beautiful... Are You Sure You Are The Father? undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of When My Baby Was Birthed And 2 Months After by tee59(f): 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
No useful life after social media. Nonsense. Must you put everything here? I can't blame you. You only get the likes and appreciation here and not in reality.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of When My Baby Was Birthed And 2 Months After by SweetBuns(f): 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
tee59:
No useful life after social media. Nonsense. Must you put everything here? I can't blame you. You only get the likes and appreciation here and not in reality.
Sister calm down.... If you don't like this just move on.
Its not every thing/event that needs a reaction
Biko

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of When My Baby Was Birthed And 2 Months After by Airforce01(m): 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
tee59:

Your frustration just too much

Pele

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of When My Baby Was Birthed And 2 Months After by spongeisback: 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
Lie lie. That's not your baby, if she was am sure you wouldn't miss snapping her in front of your T.V surrounded by bottles of cheap wine.
Re: Photos Of When My Baby Was Birthed And 2 Months After by youngberry001(m): 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
nah bushbaby u born grin
Re: Photos Of When My Baby Was Birthed And 2 Months After by Airforce01(m): 1:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
spongeisback:
Lie lie. That's not your house, if it was am sure you wouldn't miss snapping her in front of your T.V surrounded by bottles of cheap wine.

You're right it's not my house , took my daughter home to see grand ma
Re: Photos Of When My Baby Was Birthed And 2 Months After by OKOATA(m): 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
I used to Dislike this idiot called Airforce 1 but since he gave birth to that lovely baby girl have grown to like the fool. Lol

1 Like

Re: Photos Of When My Baby Was Birthed And 2 Months After by OKOATA(m): 1:38pm On Feb 01, 2019
tee59:
Kill yourself ontop another person matter. If you know like am go and hug transformer

1 Like

Re: Photos Of When My Baby Was Birthed And 2 Months After by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
OKOATA:
I used to Dislike this idiot called Airforce 1 but since he gave birth to that lovely baby girl have grown to like the fool. Lol

Your papa, that was funny
But the dude really surprised me with his caring for his daughter

We have to give it to him .

1 Like

Re: Photos Of When My Baby Was Birthed And 2 Months After by timibare(m): 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
IamPlato:
Damn! That Baby Is Very Beautiful... Are You Sure You Are The Father? undecided
I was gonna ask same thing.....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of When My Baby Was Birthed And 2 Months After by Airforce01(m): 1:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
timibare:
I was gonna ask same thing.....
Yes she's my daughter

Jesus Christ , why is no one believing the girl is my child .
What other prove do you need ?
Re: Photos Of When My Baby Was Birthed And 2 Months After by OKOATA(m): 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Your papa, that was funny
But the dude really surprised me with his caring for his daughter

We have to give it to him .
I have a baby girl, yesterday was her second year old birthday. I was so happy seeing her cos she looked so beautiful. I have always wished my first born is a girl and it was fulfilled. I admire girl child a lot and May God bless our kids

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of When My Baby Was Birthed And 2 Months After by Airforce01(m): 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2019
OKOATA:

Hahahahahahhaha you're obviously sick o grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of When My Baby Was Birthed And 2 Months After by Airforce01(m): 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2019
OKOATA:
I have a baby girl, yesterday was her second year old birthday. I was so happy seeing her cos she looked so beautiful. I have always wished my first born is a girl and it was fulfilled. I admire girl child a lot and May God bless our kids
If you can have a child , then why can't I have a child ?

Are children no longer gifts from God ?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of When My Baby Was Birthed And 2 Months After by OKOATA(m): 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
Airforce01:

If you can have a child , then why can't I have a child ?

Are children no longer gifts from God ?
Na so. No mind those guys. Na envy de worry dem.

*My daughters birthday yesterday
Re: Photos Of When My Baby Was Birthed And 2 Months After by Chepy: 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
Just passing by cheesy
Re: Photos Of When My Baby Was Birthed And 2 Months After by Airforce01(m): 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
OKOATA:
Na so. No mind those guys. Na envy de worry dem.

*My daughters birthday yesterday

She's cute .

Na man remain make the equation balance.
Re: Photos Of When My Baby Was Birthed And 2 Months After by OKOATA(m): 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2019
Airforce01:

She's cute .

Na man remain make the equation balance.
cheesy
Re: Photos Of When My Baby Was Birthed And 2 Months After by ImaIma1(f): 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
Tiro
Re: Photos Of When My Baby Was Birthed And 2 Months After by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
me no know who like attention pass among u, pocohantas, nwaanyiawkaetiti, elder0001, andyblaze, mrcock. any way if na ur child be dis true true congratulations

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Opinion About This Zfancy Prank Video (why You Shouldn't Trust Nobody) / "Result Of A Good Dick" Slay Mama Twerking (video) / Drmrsfunmi Here Is Bigcowhorn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.