Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje (35140 Views)

2023: Why PDP Cannot Afford To Cede Its Presidential Ticket To Any Region / Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari / 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Talaha(m): 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
It's too late for this noise, it is apparent saraki will lose this one, u can go to hell weather it is west or south what kwaran need is freedom and it shall be achieve,u people thought those that voted against you in the local government election are still with you it is a lie. Initially it was federal government support that you people used to use ,which you had blatantly ignored we shall see how saraki Will escape defeat this time.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by paq1: 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
olajizz01:
How long have you been dreaming of this?you will wake up by febuhari 16 from your slumber.

February 16th will shut Otoge up.
Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Haywhysat: 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
Are you saying there are Emirs everywhere in kwara?
Offa also has Emir? Do your research very well next time.
sammy99:

der Govornor can b a yoruba man der is nothing wrong about it.

But y is der king called Emir(a fulani title) and not Oba or any oda yoruba title?
Stop being deceived, kwara state has longed been defeated by d fulanis so dey are d owner of der land.

D reason y yorubas are d governors is as a result of dem being d owner b4 dey wer being conquered by d fulanis so der are still yorubas who are indigene.

U shud av said a yoruba shud b der ruler in kwara state den i will believe its a yoruba land nevertheless,its a fulani land

Read history well.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Abeyjide: 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
paq1:

PDP will win kwara with not less than 150k votes.
for your mind

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Yes I Have.I have started arranging charity materials and psychiatric drugs I will donate for the ccare o zombies and BMC 30k agents who are about to lose their jobs

The worst part is that whether buhari wins or not, bmc job is endangered.

If buhari loses, it's automatic unemployment. and if buhari wins, they will be as good as nothing. cos buhari will no longer need them. They will be budgetted for but higher hierarchies in bmc will suck them dry and they can't complain.
Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Ojiofor: 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
sarrki:
Cede or no cede O TO GE is d code

Translation enough is enough to saraki dynasty in Kwara

When will enough will be enough for High Tiefnubu's dynasty in Lagos state or will the reign of the convicted drug Lord last forever?
Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Ategberoson(m): 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

We yoruba Muslims know that kwara belongs to Fulani, because they conquered it and have the right to it. Most of we Yoruba Muslims became tenants in kwara the day the Fulani lords conquered it and took it. Land grabbing by conquest confers on you right to ownership. Even many of we yoruba muslims in kwara are even afraid of identifying with yorubaland, we prefer to identify with the Fulani which is a superior race to the Yoruba tribe.

Sarrki my dear Yoruba Muslim brother do you agree with me?

coming from mumu that's ashamed to associate with his lineage. your moniker prove me right even the Igbo in the region distance themselves

is that not why you people abuse the hell out of KANU to eat Atiku butt cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by dedos(m): 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
All these Saraki cronies can continue to cry like the bereaves, no going back,the code is Ò to gee....dey are going even if Kwara is join with South-South we don't care.The resolve of Kwarans is they must go....(Enough is enough).

The Igbos can sign him ones we kick him out.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by bigiyaro(m): 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
Gabriel004:
Sarki, tell the idiot that he is mad. Kwara has always been Yoruba land. He should jump into lagoon
lol Yoruba land with an emir.
Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by paq1: 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
Abeyjide:

for your mind
No quarrel February 16th is around the corner may God spare us all.
Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Abeyjide: 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
paq1:
No quarrel February 16th is around the corner may God spare us all.
amen. what a matured response.love that

1 Like

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Gabriel004: 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
IFearGod:
Ipobian!

According to the newly reviewed version of the Essential Biology, Ipobians are special type of hypergonomic animals that lay their eggs inside potopoto. They are characterised with flat heads, oblong face, violence and always blood-thirsty. They have phobia for pythons and thus, always kept in the zoo.
Wickedness

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by isaacsegun(m): 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
afonjass grin grin grin grin grin The more you play this card the less chance of victory the APC has in Kwara state
see, if anybody tell you that PDP will win in kwara state in this coming election, just tell the person to stop deceiving you. go and mark it on the wall the kind of humiliation saraki will be subjected will be none to nothing. before you say trash again, I lives in kwara state and from Ilorin to be specific.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by isaacsegun(m): 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
IFearGod:
Ipobian!

According to the newly reviewed version of the Essential Biology, Ipobians are special type of hypergonomic animals that lay their eggs inside potopoto. They are characterised with flat heads, oblong face, violence and always blood-thirsty. They have phobia for pythons and thus, always kept in the zoo.
this guy must finish from London school of savagery. lolz.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Gabriel004: 6:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
technicallyrich:

ok let me call on another afonja that speaks the truth,which few oyorobas do,considering that most are liars,betrayals and thieves.
Ibrahimdamola a oyoroba muslim are you here.
That folk up, how can take OSU, someone that is a sacrifice material serious. You want to call one your osus. The sad thing is that the guy always deny being osu since no one wants to be identify with the word Osu
Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by papparatzzi2013: 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
sammy99:

der Govornor can b a yoruba man der is nothing wrong about it.

But y is der king called Emir(a fulani title) and not Oba or any oda yoruba title?
Stop being deceived, kwara state has longed been defeated by d fulanis so dey are d owner of der land.

D reason y yorubas are d governors is as a result of dem being d owner b4 dey wer being conquered by d fulanis so der are still yorubas who are indigene.

U shud av said a yoruba shud b der ruler in kwara state den i will believe its a yoruba land nevertheless,its a fulani land

Read history well.

In your state, there is a ruler of your state?

Emir is an Islamic title. Learn.

Ilorin is the cradle of Islam in yorubaland. Learn.
Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Calers: 6:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
Oto ge

1 Like

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Afonja007: 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
[quote author=Gabriel004 post=75327391]Lol, who calls London as rondon? Lagos as ragos? Election as erection? Referendum as lefelendum? So you even addmit your people don't know how to pronounce some alphabets abi?
Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by MajesticIgbo(m): 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
Gabriel004:
Lol, who calls London as rondon? Lagos as ragos? Election as erection? Referendum as lefelendum? grin

Mooron, who says she I ham instead of I am, who says ate instead of hate?
Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by MajesticIgbo(m): 7:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
papparatzzi2013:
Even your Gov is Yoruba

Saraki is Yoruba.

Who is this igunnuko yarning dust.

O to ge!!!!!!

Saraki is not Yoruba.

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by michelz: 7:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
FlyoruB:
'O to ge' is a Yoruba statement. That alone validates and reinforces Yoruba preeminence in Kwara even though the state is a conglomerate of different cultures and languages. Scare/bully tactics by the Saraki camp can't stop the movement.
In one breathe you Yoruba prominence in Kwara,in another you agreed Kwara is conglomerate. where do you actually stand?
Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Lanre0: 7:51pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ilorin itself is a Yoruba name. North or west, what we need is good governance. Baraje is one of the old slaves of satanic Saraki. These boot lickers have since been collectively stealing our money in kwara state. They have jointly sown conspiracy hence rebellion & prison awaits all of them Insha Allahu.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Timatayo1: 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
As I love PDP and saraki and l am atikulate I don't support this useless man alhaji baraje that mean spoil body Ilorin belong to Yoruba to hell with you spoil body
Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Maximus03: 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
Please Who Is Baraje?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Nadheer15: 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
IFearGod:
Ipobian!

Guy, you no dey fear God o grin
Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Make Fulani catch you.

Fulani oil dey for your pussy ?
Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by rapid101(m): 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
sarrki:

go lagos go talk am

I TI GE
Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by rapid101(m): 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
sarrki:

go lagos go talk am

O TI GE
Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by newmusic: 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
Is Kwara not a Yorubaland? I blame Afonja for this nonsense this man is saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu / Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial / Borno Residents Reaction Against Fg’s Plan To Negotiate With Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.