Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje (35133 Views)

2023: Why PDP Cannot Afford To Cede Its Presidential Ticket To Any Region / Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari / 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by shugabasbn: 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2019
My problem with some uninformed Ilorin people is that they do believed as if Ilorin is only part of Kwara n their Alimis is superior to others. So what about the Kwara south, the real Ilorin that typical Yoruba's n what is the population of ethnic groups in Kwara?

Anyway it was the same method they used for gullible people during Lawal but this time around,
O TO O GE
Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by totit: 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

You're diadem10, looool? Why you keep following me on here with your dumbass diction after I schooled you about the Biafran?

Anyway, WAEC and JAMB stats have proven that Igbos are best in education so, I really don't know why y'all are bitching about this.

Show us proof if you've a different opinion.

No be only diadem na demdem ode!
I am the fact finders , troublemaker that hit delutional villagers like you with facts mumuni grin

Will you just shut that you aba,dirty mouth already and quit pulling out nonsense ?? Yeah , maybe you lead in waec but not in jamb nor neco etc. Even in number of graduates una no lead SW sonjustbkeep quiet and quit the chestbeating over nothing angry

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by shugabasbn: 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2019
gaskiyamagana:
Hausa BOKOI and BANSA BOKOI. Even, Kwara is not among BANSA BOKOI. Of what important is Kwara to Nigeria history let alone to Yoruba or South West in general? To hell with Kwara and whatever its identity in Nigeria.

Your head need a thorough examination. U needs to learn how to talk
Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by gaskiyamagana: 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
shugabasbn:

Your head need a thorough examination. U needs to learn how to talk
What is identity of Kwara in the history of Nigeria? Answer the question, no sermon.
Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Ayobami7(m): 11:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
好朋友阮德英
Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by adekolaelect(m): 11:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
But when it is election time politicians play Religious, Tribe's Ethnicities and hate speech to get vote from their gullible followers which they don't play when it comes to how to share money or loot the national treasure .Nigerians should be wise more than for any politicians to get any cheap votes from us let evaluate them before getting our vote bcs Hunger ,poverty and sickness does not recognise religious and ethnicities .
Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by myckal2: 11:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
technicallyrich:

zone b you are a big liar.tosyn2much here a northerner from kwara has never said he is a yoruba man.
Kwartians are not yorubas but afonjass.they were the one that slaughtered the weak lazy cowardly dirty oyorobas that stink worst than dead goat.
As far as i am concernerd,the great kwarians are afonjass and have been conquered by the greater fulanis.
Fulanis i hope you are reading tto see how these wicked oyorobass c laves hate you people and want to grab your allah given land.
Retarded brain, I salute your stupidity!
False knowledge, chai, am sure u ar from Sudan

1 Like

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Gabriel004: 12:10am On Feb 02, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

Aba is finer than your Amala webbed foot.

Igbos keep leading in education while, Amala folks are retrogressing.
You mean this aba below or another one?

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:26am On Feb 02, 2019
Abdulsalami murdered Afonja and make himself the King, If Afonja had never trusted Fulani he wouldn't have lost Ilorin to those Fulani, and FYI Ilorin was not lost in a War, if Fulani never had accessed to Ilorin there wouldn't be any Jihad
Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:40am On Feb 02, 2019
Haywhysat:
Are you saying there are Emirs everywhere in kwara?
Offa also has Emir? Do your research very well next time.

There is nothing like Emir in Offa, we have Olofa of Ofa and when will all these Ipob pigs stop Barking because Ilorin have the title of Emir, Emir is from Muslim title and it is even in English Dictionary and they are all Muslim in Ilorin. If Ilorin was not a Muslim City and it have Emir as the king then there is problem, but Emir is A Muslim title and they are all Muslim in the city
Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 02, 2019
Not everybody in Ilorin is a Muslim,yes they dominate it,but there are Ilorin Christians also with immigrants to the city.

Do u know that most ppl dobrdon't know the olubadan of Ibadan here in Ibadan,we see him on tv but were rarely see him in real life.

Which means the emir in Ilorin is just a title.

All of the ruling class can be muslim,but let me tell u there are at leadyleast up to 30℅ Christians in Ilorin.

Don't let me go to kwara south.

Omu aran oke oro ekiti isin irepodun ara irin esie.

These places have large Christians
Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Dareal90s(m): 8:00am On Feb 02, 2019
sammy99:

did i say der are no obas in ilorin?

History has it even though d fulanis defeated d yoruba muslims and took over der land does not mean dat yoruba wer wiped out completly

get my fact right,emir of ilorin is d head among all other rulers in ilorin.
So ur portopotor history book told u d Fulani defeated Yoruba's, its good to b well educated. If u can still read English go online nd read abt how Afonja lived his life in Kwara. But if u r too lazy to read lemme let u knw this, Kwara-Ilorin was vested unto the Fulani Shehu Alimi family based on the assistance of his army during d war to compensate him for a job well done, of which we have rulers from both sides, the current ruler is Ibrahim Kolapo Sulu Gambari which is a Yoruba.

Read this from Wikipedia if u really want to b educated
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilorin_Emirate

1 Like

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by michelz: 8:20am On Feb 02, 2019
FlyoruB:

'Very innocent question' my black a$$. I knew all along that you are a typical flatron that's up to your usual mischief. Your impression or warped opinion about Kwara is inconsequential as you are a nonentity anyway. undecided
There you go again with the insults whenever someone tells you the truth.
Don't you think the insults are misdirected and they make you sound childish?
I mean,I was only repeating what several other people have affirmed.
If your hot-head allowed you,you'd have noticed that and explained out your position better.
Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by orisa37: 9:29am On Feb 02, 2019
What is the meaning of Saraki?
My own Translation "swagger before you greet him".
Tinubu cannot swagger, so Saraki will follow the likes of OBJ and Falae on Yoruba Issues.
Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by MajesticIgbo(m): 4:06pm On Feb 02, 2019
Gabriel004:
You mean this aba below or another one?

2019 and, the most educated people on earth are still defecating in water bodies, open fields and bushes.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by MajesticIgbo(m): 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2019
totit:

No be only diadem na demdem ode!
I am the fact finders , troublemaker that hit delutional villagers like you with facts mumuni grin

Will you just shut that you aba,dirty mouth already and quit pulling out nonsense ?? Yeah , maybe you lead in waec but not in jamb nor neco etc. Even in number of graduates una no lead SW sonjustbkeep quiet and quit the chestbeating over nothing angry

You now agree that Imo state is home to the most educated people in Nigeria.
Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by 4X4: 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
Gabriel004:
You are myopic n never left you redmud enclave. Go to jebba to ask why there is oba of jebba. Jebba is a northern city.

you are the myopic one not me. ignorant liar.
Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by totit: 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

You now agree that Imo state is home to the most educated people in Nigeria.

Olodo ! Is IMO state now a region or tribe.
I knew it, you just had no idea what you were arguing about nor your brain the capacity to understand that we are talking about region/tribe here and not states.

Olodo ose grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Ikechu12: 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

But if we say the same thing about igbos in South south you will say that we can not decide for them. Is gbaraje from kwara not the one rejecting yoruba? Can you now be called land grabbers?

Do you mind them. Yorubas are the definition of hypocrites. I find it hilarious the same animals that stayed on this forum trying to tell me how much " SE Igbos hates Anioma and SS Igbos land belongs to" real SS" and I should go back to SE" are the same goats on here crying that a Kwaran told their greedy asses that Kwara will never ever become a Yoruba state. Hilariously enough, they are here reminding others that illorin does not represent whole Yoruba speaking Kwarans but the same morons uses ikwerre to represent Rivers Igbos and Ika to represent Aniomas. Likewise, they dissassociating the Kwaran leader that just made this announcement as not having the right to speak due to not being of " Yoruba heritage" but yet the same fools use Delta Central and South statements as voice of Delta North. Imagine the level of hypocrisy from those demons of hell. As far I'm concerned, to quote those demons Kwara belongs to real Kwara aka Fulanis. Any Yoruba in Kwara migrated from SW. No parts of Kwara will ever become part of Yoruba land as the Kwaran leader just stated. Kwara state belongs to Fulanis. Land grabbing Afonja thieves should stick to their South West

1 Like

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Gabriel004: 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

2019 and, the most educated people on earth are still defecating in water bodies, open fields and bushes.
Lol, bringing 2014 report won't say e you. Disprove that is not aba. Talking of open dedication is pot calling kettle black. See who wants to to shame others lol grin. Bring anything, I will expose you. This is 2018 report about world cleanest people. Not bringing 2014 report and tag it 2019

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Gabriel004: 12:09am On Feb 03, 2019
Dareal90s:

So ur portopotor history book told u d Fulani defeated Yoruba's, its good to b well educated. If u can still read English go online nd read abt how Afonja lived his life in Kwara. But if u r too lazy to read lemme let u knw this, Kwara-Ilorin was vested unto the Fulani Shehu Alimi family based on the assistance of his army during d war to compensate him for a job well done, of which we have rulers from both sides, the current ruler is Ibrahim Kolapo Sulu Gambari which is a Yoruba.

Read this from Wikipedia if u really want to b educated
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilorin_Emirate
Yes o, that is what our osu history book told us
Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
paq1:

PDP will win kwara with not less than 150k votes.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Are Disappointed With Nigeria’s 2019 General Elections — US / Money Laundering: Okupe Found Guilty, Sentenced To Two Years In Prison / Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.