Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January (26395 Views)

Thread for all James Hadley Chase Books In PDF Format / How To Buy And Sell Books In Nigeria With Ease / Requirement For Obtaining ISBN Number For Published Books In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
If na only to read, i can read 100 books in 2 weeks nah
Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by theoldpretender(m): 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
Intelligent person
Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by pedel: 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
No mine am... I tire.

Kaxmytex:
27 in 31days...

Na "edet live in calabar" she dey read?

1 Like

Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by Pat081: 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
Op my own question is how many pages, because mi self am on 30 because some re 25 pages and some 50 so tell us

1 Like

Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by Fixitgood(m): 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
Bloooody:
Can she suck dick

Her gap tooth will probably have you fore skin caught between it.
Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by Roon9(m): 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
Before the internet I use to be a decent reader. These days if its not an e-copy forget it

3 Likes

Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by JustBeYourselfO: 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
mtcheeew... 27 books??.. me that ive read 121 books in january

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by Adakintroy: 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
Good kind of addiction.

Not this mumu boys. Them own na to "wear" 27 chick's in a month. Then complain say the country no good.

1 Like

Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by Forreellinc: 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
she no even fine sef

1 Like

Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by Fixitgood(m): 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
This mumu dey find attention like this my comment.
Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by Repentoday: 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
UceeGod:
Reading books is a life changer, trust me. Depending on the type of books you read, your mentality and perspectives in life will change for good. For me, I'm addicted to reading Christian inspirational and motivational books
Very good.

1 Like

Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by pedel: 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2019
Read Classics and research based textbooks.
Most Christian/motivational books are unrealistic and usually spurious.

UceeGod:
Reading books is a life changer, trust me. Depending on the type of books you read, your mentality and perspectives in life will change for good. For me, I'm addicted to reading Christian inspirational and motivational books

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by Jabioro: 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
The size and page number matter..go and read Gulliver travels let us see how pages of it kind you can finish in a month...Abi you think say na James Handly Chase?

1 Like

Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by yarnme2(m): 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
Very impressive, knowledge they say is power.. The Obi Ezekwesili in the making...

As for you, you are really a lazy youth, since this is all you do on the Internet, Receive deliverance and be purged

Bloooody:
Can she suck dick

My warnings
Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by Adolfdassler11(m): 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
1. What are you doing for a living?
2. How long do you work per day?
3. Do you have a valet, house keper or a relation living with you?
4. You dont see movies, or do instagram or what's app etc.

*please am not doubting your reading potential, but I will be greatful if you can answer my questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by anochuko01(m): 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
she nor get work?? maybe she runs a shop sha.

best time to read hard is when youre a youth. it gives you a very solid foundation to build your life on.
Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by Daeylar(f): 5:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
She get twitter or IG?
Let me follow her and see if she posts about the book she is reading at a point in time so I can join her.
Usually when people say read wide, read this number of books e.t.c I wonder how they even find books that interest them to read.
Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by Emceesaka: 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
Too much of reading damages the brain
Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by apelike: 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
Amagite3:
A Nigerian writer, Glory Abah, has revealed how she read 27 books in January, 2019.

She explained how she did it and said she's hoping to read 400 by the end of the year. She wrote;

"So I have always wondered exactly how many books I read in a year. I usually estimated 200 or more as the case may be. So I decided to keep count this year and in January, we have 27 books in total.

How did I do it?

1. I always have a book am currently reading. Always! Normally, when I come across good authors, I usually get all their books in bulk and binge read all. If you go through my page, you will notice that I read mostly Penny Reid's books this month. This leaves me with enough books to last me a while.

2. I use every spare moment to read. Normally, I stay awake till 2am, reading. This is not compulsory but when I have an interesting book at hand, I don't know how to keep it down. I also read when I eat. I find the time between chewing and the next spoonful boring, so I use it to read or watch a movie.

3. I love reading.
It's the second thing I cannot do without. Like an addiction. Reality is slow, but in books, I can read about an entire lifetime, centuries even and get my closure. Books give me a warm fuzzy feeling, makes me feel like I am part of something bigger, bigger than Glory Abah, bigger than Nigeria. It makes me feel like I am connected to the rest of the world.

The years journey is just beginning. I am hoping to read up to 400 books or more by the end of the year. Count with me.
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/02/nigerian-lady-reveals-how-she-read-27-books-in-january.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
her face is gradually turning into a book cover

1 Like

Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by earthsync(f): 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
Wish I could be like her. I find it hard to finish a book.
Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by Wisdombankxz: 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2019
adekhingz:
Please where can I get this book? Where can I get it in Lagos? I've searched all bookshop around me here for it but to no avail.

Hi... I have the e-book
Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by MissRaine69(f): 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2019
There are three factors to consider here
1) What is her work schedule like?
2) How many pages does each book have?
3) What is her work/life balance like?
I read a minum of two books a week and that is at a push.

2 Likes

Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
Please,what type of books did she read that she was able to read 27 books in January alone?

1 Like

Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by ScribeIt: 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
Reading good books opens your mind, spreads your tentacles and allows you to experience the world in your comfort zone. Reading is fun, come join us at Scribespad to Write, Read and Network.

Click on my signature to join us today.

1 Like

Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by Sunshyne200(m): 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
pedel:
Read Classics and research based textbooks.
Most Christian/motivational books are unrealistic and usually spurious.

Give examples please and maybe a little "about".
[quote][/quote] smiley smiley
Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by Fossil: 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
Good
Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by lielbree: 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
Bloooody:
Can she suck dick
Better than ur mother... tongue
Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by lielbree: 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
chloride6:
Eh ya?

So you are unemployed?
Most likely. Like 21millolion Nigerians...
Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by sphencer55(m): 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2019
Pele omo toh le ka 27 books in a month

1 Like

Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by sphencer55(m): 5:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
Pelee omo toh le ka 27 books in a month

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nwando, Chinua Achebe’s Daughter Marks Father’s 8th Death Anniversary (Photos) / Soyinka Risks Jail Term If He Cuts The Green Card: Legal Expert / Diary Of A Stingy Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.