Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January (26385 Views)

Thread for all James Hadley Chase Books In PDF Format / How To Buy And Sell Books In Nigeria With Ease / Requirement For Obtaining ISBN Number For Published Books In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by Hahjascho(m): 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
wao, so nice...it is said "If you want to eternally hide a truth from AFRICA put it in a book they won't find it" ...thank God the mentality is getting wiped off gradually. A single book can transform a soul.

Pls READ!

2 Likes

Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
Amagite3:

1. I always have a book am currently reading.
She is a scam. I stopped reading here.

Next, please!

3 Likes

Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by lielbree: 5:44pm On Feb 01, 2019
Brazzaville:
The more you learn, the more you earn.
Na so! Education opened my eyes. I fell in love with oil and gas law. I just can't seem to stop reading any related to it
Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by Sabby1(m): 5:45pm On Feb 01, 2019
It's not all about reading massive and impressive amount of books but how well your reading has been able to make impact in society. If you're reading for self glorification to form posh, geek etc, am sorry sis, you need to think twice

From a myopic and chaotic point of view-----
So you read on an average one book per day
Well done ma
If you're married I pity your husband

The society needs positive impact and legacy

If talk don too much, e go be like say person don drink

Off I go.....

4 Likes

Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by ultimatebas(m): 5:45pm On Feb 01, 2019
Naa only API 618 . I wan read this weekend. About 218 pages.
Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by nabegibeg: 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
Bloooody:
Can she suck dick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by Rebuke: 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2019
And I read jxt about 5 last month (in January) and feeling like a hero. Chai!
Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by pedel: 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2019
It depends on your areas of interests. What are your primary focus?
Sunshyne200:

Give examples please and maybe a little "about".
smiley smiley
Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by Numlock: 5:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
27 books?

She no dey hustle naa.
Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by shekauvsbuhari: 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
adebayo3449:
Congratulations!

Hope she is counting money too.

I like her spirit.
But could this be true?
27 books combined with her work shocked etc.

Check my signature
she must be jobless. She never mentioned reading in between work hours or break periods. So she must be jobless to have such time.

1 Like

Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by Yoighaman(m): 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
Lovely....jobless or not....some other girls read over 50,000 comments and posts on IG every month. cheesy
Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by shekauvsbuhari: 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
Sabby1:
It's not all about reading massive and impressive amount of books but how well your reading has been able to make impact in society. If you're reading for self glorification to form posh, geek etc, am sorry sis, you need to think twice

Well done ma

Off I go.....
tell am oooh.

1 Like

Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by Numlock: 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
Sabby1:

Well done ma

Off I go.....

Imagine if all the books are over 200 pages, how is she going to understand?

I like to jot down points, write down new words and reread a particular page or sentence to understand it well.

I'm still try to understand how she read 27 books in January.

1 Like

Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by shekauvsbuhari: 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
Forreellinc:
she no even fine sef
I noticed that too.
Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by Abee79(m): 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
Bloooody:
Can she suck dick

Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by akinszz: 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2019
Mopolchi:
I will like to read more than her but am too busy
oni'ranu embarassed
Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by LINTUNE(m): 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2019
grin
rhythyson:

Will you keep quiet!

Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by Bintuenyo: 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
God no carry me enter Nigeria make I dey read book abeg
Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by GeorgeTheCoder: 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
Almost a book a day. Impossible
Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
of you love READING STORY check my signature
Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by Businessideas: 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
Amagite3:
A Nigerian writer, Glory Abah, has revealed how she read 27 books in January, 2019.

She explained how she did it and said she's hoping to read 400 by the end of the year. She wrote;

"So I have always wondered exactly how many books I read in a year. I usually estimated 200 or more as the case may be. So I decided to keep count this year and in January, we have 27 books in total.

How did I do it?

1. I always have a book am currently reading. Always! Normally, when I come across good authors, I usually get all their books in bulk and binge read all. If you go through my page, you will notice that I read mostly Penny Reid's books this month. This leaves me with enough books to last me a while.

2. I use every spare moment to read. Normally, I stay awake till 2am, reading. This is not compulsory but when I have an interesting book at hand, I don't know how to keep it down. I also read when I eat. I find the time between chewing and the next spoonful boring, so I use it to read or watch a movie.

3. I love reading.
It's the second thing I cannot do without. Like an addiction. Reality is slow, but in books, I can read about an entire lifetime, centuries even and get my closure. Books give me a warm fuzzy feeling, makes me feel like I am part of something bigger, bigger than Glory Abah, bigger than Nigeria. It makes me feel like I am connected to the rest of the world.

The years journey is just beginning. I am hoping to read up to 400 books or more by the end of the year. Count with me.
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/02/nigerian-lady-reveals-how-she-read-27-books-in-january.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
Fantastic feat!
Add this to your reading list for February

Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by Seandisputed(m): 6:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
So this lady decided to enter February with her lying spirit?

Even if you're jobless you can't read 27books in 31 days except the likes of "Ralia the Sugar girl" or "Eze goes to school"
Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by TAIS: 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
I like you already
Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2019
Sabby1:

Well done ma

Off I go.....
I disagree with you. It's good to read whether for self glorification or not. Reading changes your brain structure.
Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by paddyofboss(m): 6:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
pansophist:
I used Blinkist to hack reading large amount of books in hours.
Do they hack reading ? I don't get u sir
Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by Goodgesture(m): 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
I read 5 books this January and was celebrating... Well it is a good way to start.Will do more.
Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by Matthew819: 6:55pm On Feb 01, 2019
Reading is not the problem. How is she going to comprehend what she has read? 27 book is no joke not unless there are less than 30pages.
Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by tobyluv3(m): 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
adekhingz:
Please where can I get this book? Where can I get it in Lagos? I've searched all bookshop around me here for it but to no avail.

I can help you with it
Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by Gleefreak125(m): 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
Let her list the books first. Even if she was skimming through real books, you couldn't have finished 27 books in 31 days. She doesn't sleep and do other things right? If she was truly scanning the books, she couldn't have read more than 10. Except she's jobless, insomniac, and have others do her chores for her.

However, reading opens up the mind to thoughts never shared in the four corners of a classroom. To read is to experience life even without real life experience. grin
Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by Sunshyne200(m): 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
pedel:
It depends on your areas of interests. What are your primary focus?

my interests are;
research
historic &
development
Re: Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January by pinknipple: 7:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hedonini:
She is a scam. I stopped reading here.
Next, please!

you are a genuis🙌

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nwando, Chinua Achebe’s Daughter Marks Father’s 8th Death Anniversary (Photos) / Soyinka Risks Jail Term If He Cuts The Green Card: Legal Expert / Diary Of A Stingy Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.