Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

What Is The Difference Between Lust And Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Difference Between Lust And Love (737 Views)

I Went For Post UTME On The Campus. And I Was Captured By Lust And Love For Sex / What Are Some Distinctive Lines Between Lust And Love People Must Not Cross ? / Lust And Love (enemy Within) Episode 1 - Ten (10) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Lust And Love by oofjm: 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
Often many times most guys fall into lust thinking there are in love with a particular girl.Relationship and Marriages are no longer lasting because guys fail to understand the difference between lust and love...take for example you meet a girl in a street and immediately you are falling for her already without knowing anything about her character,would you categorized that as being in love or lust.how can one know if he is in love or lust? a friend ask me this question and I want to know you guys opinion on this because the question look simple but it is not to me...your opinion please!
Re: What Is The Difference Between Lust And Love by pointblank247(m): 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
When you are lusting after a person, you are love, but in love you are following your mind
Re: What Is The Difference Between Lust And Love by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
Love is a decision, you take control of it. It is a feeling you have control over, the "positive" thing you decide to do when you see or hear about someone or something.

While

Lust is the virus people now define as love.
It is a virus that controls your feelings, the negative thing you long after because you saw or heard about someone or something.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Lust And Love by Lightangel65: 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
To me love is wanting to be with someone without any sexual intent. Love doesn't come like boy/girlfriends you might end up loving only one person. You act at what is best for that person even if it means letting go.

When I love someone, I can't think of any sexual intention, just wanting to be with that person.

Most relationships today are based on looks. Love is not based on looks, it is connection.

Love is selfless, you don't think about your own benefits.
You don't want to get into his/her pants.

For ladies to know if a man truly loves you
He loves you without sexual intentions.

Love overcomes any situation
Sickness
Finicial instability
Family problem
Even death.

Love cannot be lost, it can stand the test of time
Love changes anyone,

I hope you find what you are looking for.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between Lust And Love by Gaspardd(m): 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2019
I cant marry sn i am not lusting after. Whats d point when u love sn and you re not equally lusting after the person
Re: What Is The Difference Between Lust And Love by Lightangel65: 8:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
Gaspardd:
I cant marry sn i am not lusting after. Whats d point when u love sn and you re not equally lusting after the person

Then you haven't found Love.
If u love someone you can't lust after that person.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Lust And Love by Gaspardd(m): 8:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
Lightangel65:

Then you haven't found Love.
If u love someone you can't just after that person.
You mean you would like to marry sn without lustully checking her boobs out?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Lust And Love by Offpoint: 8:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
The difference is CLEAR
Re: What Is The Difference Between Lust And Love by Lightangel65: 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
Gaspardd:

You mean you would like to marry sn without lustully checking her boobs out?

You still don't understand love.
Love does not fact on body features(that's lust)
Re: What Is The Difference Between Lust And Love by lincsnuel: 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
Lust is when you're thinking abt Sis. Nkiru's pvssy... Analyzing her sexy body and how you're gonna dig her and stuff.

Love involves the process of taking the bold step by telling your parents abt chaining Sis. Nkiru into marriage so you could legally fvck her and satisfy your sexual gratification. At this point, you and your parents meet with her parents for the introduction and Igba Nkwu. Then, the white wedding if you see fit. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani Flaunts Her Curves In Red Hot Lingerie To Celebrate Valentine's / WTF Is Anti-sperm Bot..i Lied About Going To London And I Got Banned By It / The Best Time To Marry In Nigeria As A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.