Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Breaking: Patience Jonathan Loses N1 Billion To FG . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Patience Jonathan Loses N1 Billion To FG . (1995 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party / Disquiet In PDP As Jonathan Loses Senatorial District To Sylva, APC / Disquiet In PDP As Jonathan Loses Senatorial District To Sylva, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Patience Jonathan Loses N1 Billion To FG . by deomelo: 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
Patience, wife of former President Goodluck Jonathan, has forfeited temporarily N1.0004 billion to the Federal Government.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/patience-jonathan-loses-n1-billion-to-fg/

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Patience Jonathan Loses N1 Billion To FG . by deomelo: 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
Nigeria is slowly becoming a corruption free ZONE.

@SAIBABA2019-2023 is on duty.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Patience Jonathan Loses N1 Billion To FG . by intruxive(m): 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
grin
Wow, great news. Pls tell me how did madam shepopo gwt 1,billion biko.

thats a million in one thousand places shocked

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Patience Jonathan Loses N1 Billion To FG . by rusher14: 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
I hope her factory that generated such money for her must have made times 5 since her debacle began.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Patience Jonathan Loses N1 Billion To FG . by helinues: 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
Good

Let FG use it to supports Npower and Trader moni... After all Na our yams.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Patience Jonathan Loses N1 Billion To FG . by DuchessLily(f): 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
Where is Amaechi, ganduje and the rest?

Abeg leave mama Peace alone joor
Re: Breaking: Patience Jonathan Loses N1 Billion To FG . by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
When is gandollar going to forfeit some of his dollars too cheesy cheesycheesy
Re: Breaking: Patience Jonathan Loses N1 Billion To FG . by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
This is why they are rallying round the Anini of Adamawa so they can get back all they have looted which the FG is taking back from them for the good of Common Nigerians.

Gang of Aninis

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Patience Jonathan Loses N1 Billion To FG . by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
virgoquin:
When is gandollar going to forfeit some of his dollars too cheesy cheesycheesy

IMMUNITY IMMUNITY IMMUNITY.

Repeat that word until you understand the meaning

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Patience Jonathan Loses N1 Billion To FG . by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
Re: Breaking: Patience Jonathan Loses N1 Billion To FG . by MadamExcellency: 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
Timipre Silva also temporarily forfeited 42 buildings to FG before Buhari's government exonerated him of any corruption.

We need final forfeiture from supreme court.
Re: Breaking: Patience Jonathan Loses N1 Billion To FG . by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
DuchessLily:

You must be a slay queen. Its your kind who doesn't care how the money is made as long as you get it into your hand even if its from fraud or pen robbery

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Patience Jonathan Loses N1 Billion To FG . by deomelo: 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
helinues:
Good

Let FG use it to supports Npower and Trader moni... After all Na our yams.

Yes o. No more choping YAM with our money.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Patience Jonathan Loses N1 Billion To FG . by Guestlander: 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
Good news. A woman who never won the lottery or engage in any known business other than being the wife of a politician.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Patience Jonathan Loses N1 Billion To FG . by deomelo: 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
DuchessLily:

Typical backward ipob sentiments.

You are free to loot and go unpunished because otter people are looting to?

Why are you people so mentally backward and corrupt?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Patience Jonathan Loses N1 Billion To FG . by DuchessLily(f): 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You must be a slay queen. Its your kind who doesn't care how the money is made as long as you get it into your hand even if its from fraud or pen robbery
. Oooh so u care about how money is made and u are supporting Polithiefcians... Bloody Yahoo boy
Re: Breaking: Patience Jonathan Loses N1 Billion To FG . by deomelo: 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
[s]
SaiAtikuTill203:
A.P.C. hoodwink well-meaning Nigerians. Our expectations inclines to the inevitability of a new era that will ultimately dispel the raging storms of conflicts across the country from the brigandage of the Fulani herdsmen to the Boko haram
apc has failedBUHARI kept attacking the media but can't do without having numerous media aides and media house to launch his propaganda... Always angry that the media is exposing his failures as govt

The only person that owes Nigerians explanations on;
a) Why the Biggest economy in African and 3rd fasted growing economy in the world (2014) crashed in just 10 months of his assuming office, is Buhari.
b) Buhari is the only person that will explain why 12,4Million Nigeria lost their jobs because of zero economic focus of his govt.
c) Buhari is the only person that will explain why over N1.2Trillion was invested in Agriculture and we can't find the food on our dining tables.
d) It is only Buhari, that will answer why over 1,000 were killed (unprotected) by Boko Haram that he told Nigerians that he has defeated.
e) Buhari is the only person that will answer the question on the $1billion he claimed spent on arms and the Army chiefs said that they received nothing.
f) Buhari owes Nigerians explanation why has to pay about $500million for Warplanes that will be supplied in 2022 for a war that is speedily ravaging Nigerians now?
g) The question on the N9.4Trillion Missing in NNPC and catalogue of Looting by Buhari's family, friends, Party members are best explained by Buhari the Oil Minister and President is for Buhari to answer.
h) Buhari should have explained to Nigerians why he failed in all his 2015 three cardinal campaign points in 2015 of Economy, Terror War and Corruption Fight and only succeeded in bringing Poverty in the land.
This is why I said that Atiku was Right leaving the campaign Venue when Buhari fails to show up, as he can't Debate himself. BUHARI is a DISASTER.
[/s]

Stop wasting your time, Nigerians are not interested in your athiefKUlooter and ipob sentiments.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Patience Jonathan Loses N1 Billion To FG . by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2019
Tetehjewels:

IMMUNITY IMMUNITY IMMUNITY.

Repeat that word until you understand the meaning

Is it only gandollar, what about orji uzor kalu,akpabio,Ameachi,Tinubu and the others are they also covered by IMMUNITY also?
Re: Breaking: Patience Jonathan Loses N1 Billion To FG . by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
DuchessLily:
. Oooh so u care about how money is made and u are supporting Polithiefcians... Bloody Yahoo boy

I make my money legally as I am into customized jewelry and yes I do care about how money is made which is why I am not interested in your thieving Anini of Adamawa politicians.

I am sure you wouldn't mind being his 5th wife as the very elastic and "bend to any angle" slay queen you are who is right now admiring Anini of Adamawas corrupted scrotum

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Patience Jonathan Loses N1 Billion To FG . by helinues: 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
Tetehjewels:
This is why they are rallying round the Anini of Adamawa so they can get back all they have looted which the FG is taking back from them for the good of Common Nigerians.

Gang of Aninis

Bros you wicked ooo.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Patience Jonathan Loses N1 Billion To FG . by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
virgoquin:

Is it only gandollar, what about orji uzor kalu,akpabio,Ameachi,Tinubu and the others are they also covered by IMMUNITY also?

Kalu is having efcc case
Akpabio is having efcc case
Amaechi has done no wrong and tinubu has been cleared of all wrong doing.

Mama piss on the other hand, is a thief and a fellow Anini like Atiku

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Patience Jonathan Loses N1 Billion To FG . by Firefire(m): 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Patience Jonathan Loses N1 Billion To FG . by sammy99(m): 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2019
imagine looted money recovered being looted again and APC are telling me dey are fighting corruption.

Wot happened to other money being recovered including abacha's own?

Looted money looted again by APC members dat will b d trend of dis one.
Re: Breaking: Patience Jonathan Loses N1 Billion To FG . by DuchessLily(f): 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I make my money legally as I am into customized jewelry and yes I do care about how money is made which is why I am not interested in your thieving Anini of Adamawa politicians.

I am sure you wouldn't mind being his 5th wife as the very elastic and "bend to any angle" slay queen you are who is right now admiring Anini of Adamawas corrupted scrotum
Sorry to disappoint u, I don't support any politician and I hate Nigerian politics, mainly becos of this their unfair and biased judgment that u are supporting. Why not crucify all the looters. Why will some be seen as saints and others crucified. Why the selective judgment?
Re: Breaking: Patience Jonathan Loses N1 Billion To FG . by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
DuchessLily:
Sorry to disappoint u, I don't support any politician and I hate Nigerian politics, mainly becos of this their unfair and biased judgment that u are supporting. Why not crucify all the looters. Why will some be seen as saints and others crucified. Why the selective judgment?

What is biased about the judgement?

A temporary forfeiture means she was unable to show proof of source.

The law is simple and she failed.

There is no selective judgement. As it stands there are two APC politicians in jail already yet PDP cries about selective prosecution when NONE OF THE PDP THIEVING POLITICIANS HAVE BEEN JAILED YET.

I think you need to screw your head on right before you type anything else

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Patience Jonathan Loses N1 Billion To FG . by deomelo: 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2019
[s]
DuchessLily:

u are mentally backward that is why u should support that the mean evil people and enemies of Nigeria should go free.

Ooh... Do u now mean its only Igbos who say the truth?? Anyways for ur dull brain's info. I am not from the east, let alone be an ipob

[/s]

Coming from a crooked and corrupt anti Nigerian ipob loser who just told he will vote for athiefKulooter even if he's the most dangerous and a hardened criminal.

Irredeemable societal dead-weight and sad burden on humanity.

grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Patience Jonathan Loses N1 Billion To FG . by deomelo: 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Gang of Aninis

lmao..

This made my day..

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Patience Jonathan Loses N1 Billion To FG . by mycar: 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2019
That's OK

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Ignorance And Foolishness In "Tribalising" 2019 Election / Aftermath Of Border Closure: Nigerian Rice Floods Market / Anambra Wins Big At The 2019 President’s Teachers And Schools Excellence Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.