Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,664 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi (50413 Views)

Atiku And Peter Obi Storm Anambra In Style For Campaign (Photos) / APC Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's 'the Candidates' Interview, / 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi by Indispensable85(m): 9:33am On Feb 02, 2019
Jowanson:

And he is still insultive! Mellinium child! Lolzzzz indomie pikin....Attack the issue and not the personality....politics is not war! With your response now, how do you want me to take you seriously?

My intention is not to make you take me serious because you lack the mental capability for critical thinking.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi by Jowanson: 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2019
Indispensable85:

My intention is not to make you take me serious because you lack the mental capability for critical thinking.

Hahaha.,you are indeed a very funny person ...I laugh @ mental capacity...lolzz.. Alright o Mr first class!

Be doing mental capacity upandan on a public space o....

Who mental capacity eep?
If you wanna see mental capacity... Visit

Yabaleft!

Have a wonderful Saturday!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi by Indispensable85(m): 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
Jowanson:

Hahaha.,you are indeed a very funny person ...I laugh @ mental capacity...lolzz.. Alright o Mr first class!

Be doing mental capacity upandan on a public space o....

Who mental capacity eep?
If you wanna see mental capacity... Visit

Yabaleft!

Have a wonderful Saturday!

Hahahaha.......
Yabaleft?
U nor well oooo
Have a great day too.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
God bless youn

SaiAtikuTill203:
ATIKU ABUBAKAR is a successful businessman and a philanthropist, and has created over 50,000 direct jobs and 250,000 indirect ones; thereby making him the largest private employer of labour in Adamawa state only second to the state government. Some of his businesses include; co-founder of Intels, an oil servicing business with extensive operations in Nigeria and abroad.
- He is also the founder of Adama Beverages Limited, and the American University of Nigeria (AUN) (the only American style university in Sub-Saharan Africa), both in Yola, Adamawa. if he manages his businesses well, with such labour force, he will do same for Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dolapo & Yemi Osinbajo Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows / Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.